All Comments on 'Sidni Learns a Lesson'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not very believable...

could of been a good story...but it wasn't...totally unbelievable...she fell out of grace just waaaaaaaay too easily...you fumbled...

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
Agree with anon...for once

While this is a fairly typical rape fantasy, let's look beyond the story to see how this would play out in real life...y'know just for kicks. Having picked up her phone, recorded Sidni's actions and emailed them to all her contacts, the Black man just sent he and all his friends to prison.

Her father is a powerful politician with access to high powered attorneys. Sidni has shown that she doesn't have the willpower of a dishrag. Once away from her captors, she would be easy to pressure into filing charges of rape. Not only that, but her sexual liason just emailed graphic sexual images to her entire contact list. Assuming any are out of state, that's a federal offense. Assuming she has nieces or nephews or friends who aren't yet 18, that's Child Enticement (sending pornographic images to a child is a felony in the US), another offense. So, along with multiple counts of rape with identifiable partners, there are at least two other felony charges here, most likely more. Plus, while Sidni might be foolish, easily pressured and naive, I don't know any college girl who is sexually active, who is unaware of where the campus clinic is. The "morning after pill" is readily available in the US and would end any pregnancy before it even takes root. Remember, even after an egg is fertilized with sperm, it actually takes up to 72 hours for it to attach to the uterine wall, which is the point where someone is actually pregnant.

I gave the story 3 stars, because it's well-written by technique, but the premise is so poorly executed overall, that's the best I felt it warranted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lame, really, really lame.

And very, very unerotic and very boring. Can't you think of a better story line than "I hate my father, he hates blacks, he's a racist bastard, so I am going to get fucked by as many blacks as I can and get knocked up by as many blacks as I can ,that will show him, won't it?"

As I said Lame and very boring. And no I didn't finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FINALLY...geez!!!

It's about time!!! I figured you gave up...good to see you back and with something new!!! However, please don't keep neglecting your past literary works...new stuff is ALWAYS welcome, but so are new chapters in old favorites!!! Keep it up and don't be afraid to post more often!!! Thanks for coming back, now how about staying consistently with us!!! :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well written

A non 2 & 3 obviously you didn't read the story at all there was no rape but a mutual agreement between parties and no mention of hating her father and admitted herself she was a racist. try leaving constructive criticism like anon 1 and maybe the stories will be more to your liking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That acedemic scholarship wasn't much help was it?

uh-ohuh-ohover 12 years ago
Good Stuff

A nice addition to your story list. As always, hints at impregnation are awesome, and I would be one to look forward to a sequel exploring her descent into interracial affairs and her toying with getting knocked up.

Keep up the good work!

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 11 years ago
A nice short story...

Some small editing needed, punctuation and such, but a nice short story. I look forward to reading more of your work!

lin4_69lin4_69about 11 years ago
great

yes i am ez2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous