All Comments on 'Janie Helps a Little Old Man'

by sywwu

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bill5xbill5xover 12 years ago
Loved by this old man

Enjoyed. Wish this old man could find such a friend.

papa pelikanpapa pelikanover 12 years ago
hope its a true - ish tale

delighted with your story, widower for years - and now at 80) I am just now experiencing a comparable situation with a lassie 20 years younger -

It is rejuvenating to say the least

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lovely Story

Came across this as I was browsing Lit.

Really enjoyed this story, loved the old man and identified with the woman. Just goes to show with the right woman a man can still get a hard, strong erection regardless of his age.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very Hot!

I believe my wife can make any man hard and bring him off. I know that she recently gave a hand-job to a 72 year old man. She showed him her tits and hairy pussy, and let him play with her. She told me that he shot a powerful load. She likes to help older men who don't seem to have sex any more (widowers, etc.). She said that an old man's dick gets just as solid and purple-headed as a young man's. She loves to give pleasure, and then she tells me about it. There's nothing like having her slide her wet pussy lips back and forth along your shaft, and you get to enjoy her velvety canal and sweet sex smell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Made me hard. My wife also has jerked off older men and enjoys it very much. She gives them the pleasure they cannot seem to find elsewhere, and it's all right with me. She has had her hands on several men past 70 years. They are grateful and enjoy the visual stimulus she gives them with her beautiful curvy body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Older guys seem like a full bush on a woman. My wife jerked off a 75 year old friend of ours a couple of days ago. She got naked and showed him her full bush and large beautiful breasts. He played with her bush and he shot his load. She gets him off every few weeks, and it's okay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous