All Comments on 'Young Black Pussy'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
perfectly written

perfectly written. more to follow?

creepyrjcreepyrjover 12 years ago

Good work great characters next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Agreed with everyone

More adventures with Howie and Tanya! Maybe some bareback action, and some anal next! You never cease to disappoint, Boxlicker!

6footbiker6footbikerover 12 years ago
Flashbacks!

Ok, not school girl but beauty nun the less. Maybe have her on top next week, get sweet booty in your face! Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An excellent example of flat erotic fiction

The heart of good erotic fiction, in my humble opinion, lies in the transition from the non-erotic to the erotic, from a civil relationship to the carnal. How the couple navigates this difficulty fuels the eros. Otherwise, the fiction most likely devolves into a mechanical description of sexual acts. This piece is an excellent example of the latter. The narrator spends a sentence or two to explain that the teacher and student fuck because the student wants to insure a good grade. Was she nervous? excited? conflicted? guilt-ridden? hormone driven? a combination of the above? Fleshing out such issues is what makes the character real and vibrant in the mind of the reader.

The eros in erotic fiction resides not in the sexual acts alone but in textures of the personalities that bring people to have sex.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 12 years agoAuthor
To Anon. dated Dec. 25:

If you like, you can write long stories, novels even, delving into the relationships among people, and how the sexual activity comes about and a lot of other detail. I can write such stories too, and I do sometimes, but I'd rather write stroke stories like this one and most of the others I have written. This is just a personal preference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great!

Quite good, well written. It flowed very well and it was hot to boot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it !

Great story ! I hope we will get to see more of Tanya and Howard in the future .

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 11 years ago
Hot Sex! AAAA+

That was cute and hot! I loved how you took the time to give us background on the relationship and how it came to be, and the way you described the way he took pleasure in giving her pleasure! I hope to read more adventures of Howard and Tonya in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 from me.

In my thirties I had the good fortune to meet a west-indian girl aged 20 who eventually told me that after numerous sexual encounters had never climaxed.

I told her that they must not have been doing it right, she then asked if I thought I could.

What a chance! so we ended up in bed and started just as in your story and what a sight to behold, the beauty of her vagina can still make me hard so many years later, the oral was divine andn brought her to climax in minutes, she could not believe it so I repeated it. Later she told me it was her first time recieving oral, Oh what these other men are missing. Looking forwards to more from you, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Let's not...

Stop calling her the "African American." Incredibly awkward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Clit Pinching

Thank you for making my fingers sticky tonight. If I were her, I wouldn’t wear any panties to class - sit on the front row and play with my clit so the teacher can watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Nothing as Sweet as Nubian Pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. So like to see her taken anally maybe he'd first time, she gets hooked on anal and then move on to BDSM where she craves being Howie's slave and it goes past graduation or she finds another to take her place?

YourWhiteDaddyYourWhiteDaddyalmost 2 years ago

Great story..When in college I was fucking a girl in my Psychology class and she admitted to me that she and another girl were fucking the Professor and one of his fellow Professors for grades. I wasn't impressed as the Professor we had was short/fat/ and ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Does Tanya get pregnant I hope so

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous