All Comments on 'Princess Ch. 05'

by Saxon_Hart

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice story

Sad ending but you did it well. I didn't see that last line coming. Love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so-so

it could have been a good story but all the jumping around pulled it down and the end killed it. most readers DO NOT want to read sad stories if they wanted that they would read the papper or watch the news we come here to read about love and happiness. the best writers and the best stories start at the begining and move forward to the happy end you did neither so this was only a SO-SO story. a real shame it could have been a real good story if done properly with a proper ending.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
Yes, very so-so.

You make us care about the character, then kill him off. Then we learn his story after he's dead, when it really loses it's impact. After all, it not that important-he's dead. You left out all the human confrontations that generate drama. Confrontations between himself and his mother and father for example. They never take place. Most of us feel like we were cheated out of a good story. Did you just get tired of writing? All of the question we had that made up the core of the story just died with the main character. What was his relationship going to be with Shelby and his sister? How would that get resolved? Would he ever reconcile with his mother? Some stories are read again and again. This won't be one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ignore these jerks

They say there was no human side to this ending and no confrontation. I cried during this. Life isn't always a bed of roses. You wrote this very well so don't feel bad that these buttholes didn't get the ending they wanted. If they want a specific ending then they need to write their own stories.

petecopetecoover 12 years ago
A sad commentary

The people who didn't get the ending they wanted is a sad commentary on the callousness of their thoughts. I also cried and was sorry that his mother took his father back. That buthole should have died instead.

MrLurkerMrLurkerover 12 years ago

I sometimes like a sad reality check.

It makes me cherish the happy ending story's twice as much.

Now that it's over it was one hell of a ride....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What an ending!

I can't say that I liked Steve dying, but it did add a twist to this great story that was somewhat unanticipated. The character development in this story was so good that I feel that I almost know Steve personally and him dying is like losing a friend. I have read and enjoyed all of your stories and eagerly wait on you next effort. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fuckingly crappy ending

To the author:

Your story got 1 star from me. nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sadly Wonderful

I thought the whole story was wonderful, and while im extremely upset that Steve was killed off and we dont have a happily ever after ending, I think that the ending just adds to story making it much more memorable. Still though pretty pissed that Steve died..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DAMNIT!!!;)...

... I was looking for a hot ending, not literary magic!!!;)

Certainly a great story through and through, characters and writing. Just wasn't looking forward to tearing up tonight!!!;)

(Five weepy stars)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I loved it,

Every once in a while. we need to be reminded that there isn't always a happy ending, that is why I loved this story so much. Aside from some spelling errors here and there (mostly due to missing or extra letters), I thought it was very well written, and moving. Really keep up the good work, just don't make them all teary heart rippers. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
one time story

most readers will never read this again because of the crappy endding not a good way to keep readers or to get them to read your other stories. you just proved you can't be trusted to write a GOOD incest story only news paper trash real shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Get Real

What is it with all those complaining about the ending?? Don't they realise that sometimes life just plain sucks and that not all tales have a happy ending??

This was truly a great story .. ignore all the imbeciles!!

More!!!

Master_VassagoMaster_Vassagoover 12 years ago
Amazing Story

This whole story was written well, minus a few grammatical errors that were easily overlooked. I truly loved it down to the very end, I got the same responses years ago with the Rose's Awakening series.

Please continue writing the longer stories, you have a gift for story telling and it wasn't just about the sex, some of us like actual plot and story as well as great sex.

shnghidshnghidover 12 years ago
not happy

bad ending ! so many people loved him. first 4 ch setup. 5a proved your point. 5b rewrite to make us believe how good you really are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
GREAT STORY

The whole story had me involved. Some of it brought memories that were not good but thankfully I have survived. This story got to me on many levels and reminded me that I have a few things to think about in my own life. Great job, KEEP up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
meh

Good story to begin with but really just fizzled out, chapters 4 and 5 were really hard to read thru because it felt so drawn out. overall tho i'd say a 7/10 the length hurt the story more then it elevated it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

I was hooked from the begining. The story brought up memories of my youth, griwing up in a house where I was ' the boy' till this day I doubt my parents know my name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Great Read

This has been one of the best stories i have read in a long time. The characters were very well developed, and the story line is great. I must admit that i thought fairly early on that you might kill Stevie off, but as others have said that is life.

I have just spent the last 3 hours reading this story and it was well worth it. I will be reading as much of your work as i can find, Well done.

By the way this is the only time i have ever written a comment, that is how much i enjoyed the story.

Fighting41Fighting41almost 12 years ago
Cruel Ending

Poor Stephen needed a better ending than he got either let him live or write a section of hm reuniting with Wendy in the afterlife would have been a fitting reward for him have had lead such a shitting home life

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Ah well -

I did hope you would cut the kid a break - it seemed like you were setting him up to die -

I really enjoyed the story and was pissed he died - but it is a fit and there is nothing wrong about it just I wanted it to end differently lol

Ah well we do not always get what we want in life - right? - I just read a story that illustrates that very point - very well heh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
crappy end again

this chapter deserves a negative 3000 for the crappy way you ended it. negative 1500 for killing off steve and a negative 1500 for letting the dad back into their lives. this is one of those stories most readers will NEVER read agian because they do not like sad crappy endings.

HeatWave28HeatWave28over 10 years ago
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this chapter was an abomination to the story you built up. you built him up to be appreciated and loved, to finally be happy in love and then then swerve us with this bullshit ending. at least write an alternate chapter. in my eyes this gets a negative 10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love it

i loved the whole story from chapter one to five.good work.........I LOVED IT SOO MUCH

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
Sad Sad Story

I think the Epilogue should have included Steve joining Wendy in the afterlife. Fabulous story, but tragedies are not as much fun as comedies. The only thing not credible is Steve's mother giving in to Herb - old saying, if momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy - all the women that I know would have sent Herb packing.

Bish08Bish08about 10 years ago
A sad and beautiful tale

Thank you for the wonderful story. A tale I greatly enjoyed reading although it could be a bit disjointed at times.

funluvinajfunluvinajabout 10 years ago
Captivating

Well done.

While I'm sad that Stevie died I'm glad you didn't take the everyone gets a happy ending story... This was more realistic... And had he survived he would likely have had brain damage or not been able to walk... He died with dignity.

Wonder if his kids will hook up 20 years down the road? ;)

The only thing I really hated was Dianne going back to Herb... That f****er deserved to live a lonely, loveless existence. It did stay true to the characters you'd developed though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
masochist?

Swear dude not one of your stories has a happy ending, it's like your brain only puts out stories with pain. But even so it was a hell of a read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes!!!!!!!!!

I personally like stories where major people die, I just wish that the 5th part had sex scenes instead of just fantasies, but overall really good and I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT

A damn fine read indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyable

Good storyline. I liked the fact that the ending wasn't a happily ever after, though still was disappointed. As one person said, it was realistic, and while the mother going back to the father is realistic in some cases, in others it's not so either scenario is realistic. And the comments she made, the explanation about herb's disdain towards his son, would make it lean towards her divorcing him and having nothing to do with him. That and Maddie having anything to do with him as well. Both of them being there at the end to me is unrealistic as it just seems that their 180 on their feelings towards Steve was just a phase. Something they never really felt. But it is just a story, and not one I wrote. Just my two cents.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"Princess Ch.05" - Twenty-one Year Old Sister Madeline Simone Sheppard and Eighteen Year Old Brother Steven Randall Sheppard and Their Daughter Stevie Randi Sheppard; and His Twenty-One Year Old Financee' Shelby Marie James And Her And Steven's Son, Steve

I'm not going to engage in the various minutiae of the inrtricate on-again, off-again immature faux love affairs and quick frequent monster fuck sessions. In my opinion several things occurred that are worthy of mention and accolades.

Before Stevie's accident his sister Madeline ("Maddie") had thoughts she had great news, to paraphrase, "...she was anxious to share..."! My immediate thought was that she was pregnant by her brother Steven, and was anxious to tell him. She indeed was pregnant, but was never able to let him know due to his impending death after his vehicle accident. Their pregnancy greatly satisfied me to no end; I was sorely dejected that her brother would never know he and his sister were parents of their daughter's birth!!! And to satisfy those reader's that had emotions for Shelby's relationship with her bestfriend Madeline and co-equal lover with her and Steven, Shelby was also impregnated by Steven, but likewise never knew due to his immenient death prior to being informed by his fiancee' Shelby they were to be parents also. His love and financee' had a son. So from my perspective both of his life's great loves and lovers became mother's about the same time with a daughter (by his sister) and a son (by his finacee')!!

My feeling the writer killed off Steven was to punish the remaining lives of all the people in and during his life that treated him so evil, crude to the point of emotional, spiritual and even physical abuse, including even his life's loves, sister Madeline "Maddie" and his fiancee' Shelby "Shel" James!! And, with his death he was again rejoined in death with the most truest love of his young life, the death of Wendy several years earlier in a vehicle accident! The death of Steven was Justice served for those who never gave Justice to him in life when it was needed.

The story context and theme have lots of merit and is exceptional in rhyme and verse. There are toooo many names thrown around without identification nor relationship to the context when they are mentioned. There are toooo many quoted sentences by various characters--three, four, five or more quoted sentences back and forth even with three persons/people having the conversation, BUT the characters speaking are not identified by NAME--a very confusion situation to interpret and identify the speaker of the quote(s)!! My belief is had the writer been able to have written the story--without any major interruptions, lost drives with almost completed text, etc--the story would not have had nearly the inconsistencies and lack of continuities! In other words those issues seems to have caused the loss of the writer's dedicated "train of thought". Your ideas are vastly exceptional in theory and concept. Most of the character roles are played well, but their conversations need clarity and precision of their thought processes. Keep writing please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No Category

one of the most remarkable series i have had the pleasure to read , truly outstanding.

i seldom read stories in this category , they have no appeal to me .

only stories from Authors i greatly admire , will i even consider taking a look at.

the category does not do the story justice , it is so much more than a tale of incest/taboo , and i fear that due to the category it is in , it has not been as widely seen or appreciated for the quality that it is.

which category does it fit ?

well sadly it does not seem to be suited to any of them.

inc/tab

romance

1st time / coming of age

erotic coupling

the story has an aspect of so many categorys ,

one would conclude that Novels/Novellas would have been best placed for this one

and would have opened up a much wider Audience to what is , in my view , a very special story.

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
non-shallant?

eye'll love thatun 4ever...

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
Yeah, um... I got a define problem with the end...

Oh, the fact Steve died to begin with, that was a bummer but wIth the kind of accident he was in the fact of his death was actually more likely than his survival - so I can deal with it... and if EVERY story was all "happily ever after", they'd get boring pretty quick.

Steve's mother letting her husband cause her to expose him to the verbal, mental, and emotional abuse and neglect that they did - I can't forgive that on any level. Fact that she has pictures of him in her office means Jack shit. To quote Edmund Burke: "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

What they did to their son was evil and in her case she did WORSE than nothing - she facilitated it and participated in it.

The fact that Maddie did it too is forgivable since she was effectively indoctrinated in it through basically HIS whole life. Though it's hard to believe that she couldn't see that NORMAL families didn't react like that - I'm sure her friends had siblings...

And to let Herb into the lives of their children - that's almost reprehensible. He spent Steve's WHOLE life hating him in SPITE of evidence that the cause did not exist... and then when for whatever reason he shows at the funeral, he has the nerve to say "my son"??? What a piece if work he is. And if he had any form of change of heart (which I don't believe) he should have been remorseful at the funeral, not confrontational.

No, him and his wife's parents are without redemption and should have been dumped into the grave under the coffin...

As to his wife - I'd have told her "See your grandchild(ren) or stay with your husband. You don't get both."

Decent read over all though.

xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
Sad, Sad Story!

Well written and entertaining story. It was a little too sad for me but I guess that's how life is. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad. The only problem I have with the story is at the end, I would never, ever let the parents near any of my kids. The mother reformed to little, to late. I wouldn't let those two within a mile of the kids. Thanks for the story.

CSD2CSD2over 8 years ago
Saxon...you dirty s.o.b. I knew there was a reason I was avoiding this series!

You took me back to the hardest good bye I ever had to say when the Mother kissed Stevie's head.

I gave the same to my Son.

I didn't need to re-live that moment. The moment as a parent you know you fucked up. And will never have the chance to make it right.

Damn you.

Stick to making people eat their fucking cake or trying not to become Slovakian.

Don't make me tear up again. Ever. Kids don't need to die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you for the tale.

I am truly moved by your story and how you put it together. I found some of it feeling very relatable to my own past experiences and it reopened some old wounds. However it was a pleasure to read nonetheless

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice, But......

I didn't like the ending....I thought he'd make a recovery, Wendy would talk to him and send him back to Shelby and "The Princess".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story,very hot sex,including the anal !!! real life ending,[sorry] !!

This author writes about life and sex very well !! Life is not always fair and is not always nice to everybody !! That children were the result of some of the sex was a way to lessen the shock of steve dying from the accident complications ! People don't always recover from accidents , diseases etc. !!

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
B honest

Tell her mother her baby is her brothers.

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
Cant

Fucked up after chapter 2 really thought you were going to show how these two stayed together but no every tom dick and harry got involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I figured

Figured Maddie was pregnant when she said she had good news but was waiting until they were all three together. Disheartening that Steve never knew about his child coming.

WA in OK

_RD__RD_almost 6 years ago
Could see it coming...

But I have to say I agree with the reviewer who said we were cheated out of the rest of the story, for pretty much the same reasons. I don't hold with any karmic balance arguments because how does hid death balance *his* karma?

I still enjoyed the read though - and I have to admit that the characters in my own plots tend to go through a fair amount of trauma.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Great story but

You must have watched million dollar baby movie or something before writing this. Great story but you had to end on a heart breaking ending. I know not every story is story book Hollywood endings but still doesn't lessen the hurt. I don't see why you had to have all these women "in love" with Stevie if you planned on killing him from the beginning as it just seems a waste of potential characters to be used for future stories. I really dont like that you killed your hero that suffers so much but herb the king asshole didn't lose anything. His wife left him for a couple months and he got a demotion at work. That kind of logic makes no sense and takes away from any message you were trying to make. Good job but sorry you took a great story and turned it into a borderline ok story. 3 stars overall 2 stars on this chapter.

RanDog025RanDog025over 4 years ago
FUCK ME TO TEARS! WORTHY OF 10 STARS.

BEST 10 STAR STORY I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME. THANK YOU SAXON_HART. THE ONLY OTHER GOOD STORY LIKE THIS I'VE READ IS SOUL71's "A FAMILY DESTROYED". AGAIN, I THANK YOU FOR A BEAUTIFUL STORY!

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962about 3 years ago
Good Story and No I Didn't Like The Ending

That doesn't change the fact that it was a good story. I figured after ch 3 Stevie wasn't gonna make it and there would be no happy ending. I do wish that Herb would have gotten more Karma coming his way, same with Dianne. Neither deserved any kind of happiness after the way they treated Stevie. And the Murphy's should died in a plane crash on their way home. 😆 I also think the town should have shunned both Herb ans Dianne. But hey it's not my story and not all fairytales have happy endings🤭 5*

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

So.....Stevie, the wonderfully talented, resourceful, and sensitive hero, and at the same time also being a modern day Lothario, dies. Herb- that extremely self-centered and horrible excuse for a man, a dad, and a husband- lives. Still married, still employed, still in touch with Maddie and her kid. Twisted, just plain twisted. Reminds me of that awful song: 'Go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend'......

morzilmorzilover 2 years ago

I have one problem . The too easy redemption of the mother and later the father. Here is the role of the .mother. Father neglects and emotionally abuses the son Mother not only fails to stop him but actively communicates to the son and daughter that she agrees with the neglect and abuse. She actively coops the daughter to to participate in the neglect and abuse. Now her son is dead and she feels bad and well all is forgiven 5 years later the father is apparently forgiven. Well, f that shit.

TechumsahTechumsahalmost 2 years ago

I usually dont go to the end to read comments but how chapter 4 ended I knew this was going to happen. Really like the character...Not so much his death.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Dont

Don't accept Stevie's mother change of heart,not after twenty some years..Nor do I accept he gathered two children.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Steve shouldn't have died

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
Why

Why would they race on a stretch of road with an inter change?.They wouldn't,which makes the story ending a nonsense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaxon_Hart@Saxon_Hart
1159 Followers
What to say about me. I typcally work over 10 hours a day. After I put my dogs to bed I sit for two or three hours writing down the random thoughts that prattle around my brain all day. Usually I load Carcass, Pantera, Trivium and a few others and pound out a yarn or two....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Princess Ch. 04 Previous Part
Princess Series Info