• Authors
  • _RD_

_RD_

After well over a decade of reading & anon reviewing, finally managed to commit to signing up to take some responsibility for my own words.

Absentminded communicator, accident survivor, experienced addict, socially myopic & occasionally far too clear of sight, mentally more than willing and physically unable. Sexually flexible, emotionally... less flexible. Despite many, many years first-hand experience still pleasantly surprised that women enjoy sticking thing in their ass. Creates scenes one would want to live through but totally unable to string a plot together and Eng. Lit was so long ago sometimes I feel I'm forgetting how to string words together. Occasionally feels he was supposed to have been twins. Thinks the 80s was not the best time to be a teenager in Europe, contrary to considerable current opinion.

Would like to chat but is unlikely to keep his end of the conversation going. Adult ADD experimental subject. Will hug you like you're the most important person in the universe if given any opportunity. Vaguely het-biased bi. Not fond of beards.

Location

It's dull grey. I search for sparks.

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
10Following
16My Favorites
60My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Dating Status

Single

Fetishes

Easier To Say What Isn't, Sticking Things In Butts, Only Child Obsessed With Sibcest, Trust

Contact Member

Contact _RD_ by clicking here.