All Comments on 'What She Needs Ch. 09'

by kajira_girl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
deadeye_76deadeye_76about 12 years ago
Wonderful

Loved all of it. Don't know where you are leading us with these two, or if you have even made up your mind yet, but I love the descriptions of their thoughts and concerns toward each other.

Can't wait for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
just lovely and excellent

I'm really glad that you are writing more in this series, and that David and Laura will have more erotic adventures together. I also love how consensual they are, how everything is about mutual, shared pleasure and desire between them. It is a nice change of pace from some of the rather selfish and brutish erotic stories out there on the net. So thank you for writing sexy stories that are hot, but that also leave me feeling good, too :)

OlderButtWiserOlderButtWiserabout 12 years ago
What a story!!!

You are one of the best writers I have read in these pages, and it seems your fan base is getting bigger. I look forward to every new installment.

Another person commented about your focus on the emotion rather than the physical act itself. I could not agree more and I am already anxious for your next installment.

Bemster82Bemster82about 12 years ago
Wonderful

For the love of God, keep writing. I am waiting impatiently for the next installment.

fefe428fefe428about 12 years ago
Terrific!!!!

Another wonderful chapter!!! I am so glad that you're keeping up the story. Can't wait for more!!! Hope you update again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Words cannot describe how much I love this story. Hope they both realize that something that hot as these two together doesn't come around often and let it develop into something more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just wonderful!

I'm sure this is the best story I've read in a long time,,,possibly ever. It was much more than raw sex. Don't get me wrong, the sex parts were fantastic and believable. But it was also about people and their needs and relationship growing. Thank you ever so much for sharing it with me. My wife of 32 years hasn't given me so much as a kiss in the last 15 and it afforded me a nice escape from cold reality. Thanks again...J.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
too big

first of all, big house; big boat, big money and a big dick to! I'm saying this in jest but just. Fuck him! LOL ;)

kajira_girlkajira_girlabout 12 years agoAuthor
lol

I never once thought about the man's point of view towards David, but yeah, I guess most men are saying lucky SOB and "damn I hate him" at the same point.

Guys, I am working on the story just been wildly crazy with work and my life in general.

fefe428fefe428about 12 years ago
Anxiously waiting ...

I just popped over hoping for an update. I was glad to see your note indicating that you're working on something. I absolutely adore this story and would hate to see it abandoned for too long the way some authors have a tendency to do. I'll try to be patient in the meantime. :-)

dozendozenalmost 9 years ago
Great story so far, *****, but...

...there are some annoying little slips such as: "and spurning him on with her wanton pleas." and you should sort out "to" and "too".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous