All Comments on 'That Red Dress Started It...! Ch. 09'

by BethanyJ

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsabout 12 years ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!

I loved the ending (or is it just the beginning)! Now the REAL fun starts. I can't wait to see what happens next. It is so real to life that I could picture in my mind the look on all their faces. I hope that the next installment to the story is soon in coming.

SexyKtn69SexyKtn69about 12 years ago
Exciting! Love it!

I love each chapter's cliffhanger endings! Great story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please continue

Been waiting and waiting for what happens next please please continue

christieamberleechristieamberleeover 11 years ago
Wow!

I rarely read a multi-part story straight through. Mostly because they don't really flow properly and I get a little bored. I might go back to a story sometimes but that's rare too.

Your story on the other hand was superb! I could imagine myself in Bethany's place throughout the entire story. Your starts to a new chapter with the last few sentences from the previous chapter were masterful (missterful?) and kept the flow of the story going. Everything in the story fits so well together. All of your characters are well fleshed out and do the right things in the circumstances they find themselves in.

And last but very definitely not least ... thank you, thank you, thank you for having a firm grip on spelling and grammar.

I do have one criticism though. I didn't really get a good visual of the places where your characters interacted. BUT!!! It didn't impact my enjoyment of the story at all.

Thank you for a well written story.

Amber Lee

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 11 years ago
so lovingly written...

thanks, honey, for a sweet and wonderful story. so lovingly written, such a great experience to read. yes, i guess i'd love to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

What a great story.

Really - PLEASE write the next chapter - continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

What a horny story. I thought I was going to pop in my pants at one point

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't tease

Waiting , please hurry, this is so exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oopsie

That's all - just "Oopsie!"

Next chapter ought be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brilliant!

I think that this last bit with her mum popping by is absolutely brilliant. This is going to be a very interesting scenario that plays out. Hugs to the writers and readers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I want more

Please write another chapter...such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Very enjoyable story, it's a pity you've stopped posting to literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I need more

I need more what a great story send me more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I want more

Wonderful story want to now more of what happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it all

Bethany you are an absolute star to me . I have loved reading your story from start to finish and even after nine wonderful chapters I still find myself craving more .

Thank you kindly for sharing your beautiful thoughts.

Hugs and Kisses

Kathryn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wait this can't be the end of the story, it begs at least a chapter 10 or more! What is Mother's take on meeting her new "daughter"? At least one more chapter, please. And while we are at it can there be further adventures of Lucy and Peter...L is for Lucy...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Any updates on progress? Enjoyed this series so far!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I can’t believe I read the whole series then realised part 9 was 11yrs ago. 🤦🏻 Wonderful but would love to know what happened with ‘Mother.’

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBethanyJ@BethanyJ
465 Followers
Midlands UK tranny, beginning to write more and to get out more after a change in family situation. Currently reloading stories posted elsewhere, but also writing - and to my delight dressing! - afresh.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES