All Comments on 'Another Step in the Water'

by glory_first

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

cuckold story. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No

Not a cuckold story at all, you retarded idiot. A 100% erotic story. The flash backs were a bit awkward and over lapping and repetitive. That slowed the narrative.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
Wowsers! You naughty people! I can only image it. (sic)

Especially when unfolding at the hand of a craftsman such as you. Great erotica. Don't worry about the one bomber at all, he's on a whole different agenda. Five stars, no problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
at least

At least witless got one thing right his name.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
Oh go away, moron.

This message contains feedback for:

This feedback was sent by: x_JohnDoe_x

Comments:

Hey X_dickless_X? what's the matter? didn't you spank your tiny dick today? Get to it and shoot all over the keyboard don't forget to lick it up though I am sure your cuckolding mistress hates to see any of your cum any where in the house or anywhere near her. As for 1 bombing? of course I did, I am just waiting for you to write your 'story' of how you lost your manhood and became the wimp limp dicked cuckold you are today, I am sure many other cuckolds will enjoy your story and spank away to it, if you are really good they will send pictures of them doing spanking away and ask you to clean them up afterwards, so get writing I am sure you will be the best writer on this site.

Sorry author, no worries if you delete this. It's ugly and pathetic, I know. Perhaps just leave it long enough so people can see what us Literotica fans have to put up with at times. John Doe, you're a fucking disgrace of a human.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Never understand the group sex or wife swap attraction

Why bother getting married? Sorry but I wish I could unread this

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Letting another man take liberties with your wife.

Is most definitely cuckoldry. The pathetic worm of a husband was getting turned-on instead of busting heads.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Take a few more steps

Take a few more steps and then drown all the cheating bastards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous