All Comments on 'Donny Ch. 03'

by MacSwain612

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
klippertklippertabout 12 years ago
HOT

Luv all this oral action...Kat giving instructions. HOT

gomaco9gomaco9about 12 years ago
VERY HOT

Really great story. Might happen more than we would think

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
obscene

and totally erotic. What is it about women watching their men have gay sex that is such a turn-on for so many of us literotica fans?

sweetbiforusweetbiforuabout 12 years ago
So very very erotic.

I have loved every line of this story so far an d have cum many times just reading it. I look forward to future chapters.

Doug.

William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
Well Done

A very nice continuation of this series. The introduction of Donny's Mother is a nice touch and promises even sexier scenesl in the coming chapters. The idea of a Mother encouraging the sexual exploits of her gay son and his lover is very intriquing and could lead to all sorts of iteresting situations in future episodes. So keep them coming, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
such a turn on

I agree with another comment that it's a really big turn on to have a woman watch men having gay sex. I love it when my girlfriend watches me suck our male lover's big cock and also when he's fucking me -- and she loves watching us !!!

Please tell more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
keep writing!

Been stroking to your stories for days now.. keep it up.. wish the Mom had been younger and hotter, come on.. the walker kinda was a boner kill, good thing the boys heated things up again! Keep it up!! get kinky!!

tallone47tallone47about 12 years ago
More more

Love to read more about that big cock and his mom. Maybe letting mom suck on that big cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
kept hard

you write the best jerking off stories, the way you describe sucking hard cocks keeps my cock hard and stroking to super cum shooting in my hands and tasting my sweet cum, getting hard writing and have to read another story and cum again. wow, fucking, sucking great!!!!

sonny918sonny918almost 12 years ago
Turned on and Off

It seems I'm in the minority here. I would like the further "adventures" of Donnie &

Steve to see how their relationship might develop. I, however; don't want momma any near the action - the thought grosses me out! Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More

Loved the story, please continue it with Kat getting physically involved.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 11 years ago
Just don't...

....make Kat so old that she needs a walker. Make her a MILF. Otherwise, great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

I loved this story , Had many a fun ideas about how my 70 girl friend helping suck on cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Arousing

Love the family side of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wonderfully hot

A mother watching her son suck cock and being sucked: the premise itself is perfection!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous