All Comments on 'Sarlene's Touch Ch. 39'

by Fuinimel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BrasstacksBrasstacksabout 12 years ago
Bravo!

Excellent! The bad guys do good for once. Thoroughly enjoyable stuff.

Loving the characterizations here. Scaggs is a fuckin' riot, Domand getting buggered by the Tenik was highly amusing, and Eristacia... I gotta say, Scaggs is right about the talk. Amloth, however, is positively luscious. We all want a bad girl in the worst way, and Amloth always delivers, in precisely the worst way possible.

This is the best yet. Lays down the right balance between plot, action and character development. Vastly entertaining. Hats off.

meridinmeridinabout 12 years ago
her word

Lady Amloth may of said she wouldnt touch her now, but all she needs is to have someone slip a lust inducing potion into Lady Eristacia's drink when they have a private meeting to have her wish of having the other noble woman as her lover.

BrasstacksBrasstacksabout 12 years ago
Amloth

@ MIridin:

Hmm. True, but that would take the sport out of it. I think eroding Eristacia's inhibitions without the aid of magic would appeal to her more. She's the type to push without pushing, using psychological pressure and seduction. Confusion is her tool of choice, if I see her in the right light.

That said, Amloth + Eristacia = Yum! I wanna see it, too!

GIS88GIS88about 12 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for a good story.

meridinmeridinabout 12 years ago
potion

I never said it had to instantly effect lady Eristacia. I am almost sure Lady Amloth would use the lust potion in very small doses as with the drow way to seduce her victim.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous