All Comments on 'From the Blood of the Wolf Ch. 04'

by LL_Timber

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DormDadDormDadabout 12 years ago
Good work

I have enjoyed your story so far, but the chapters seem to be very short. The four could have been two or even one. This is just an observation. The content is well written. I realize that the the time you have to write might necessitate such an arrangement. In the end, keep going!

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Strong

You have created two very strong characters with both Anna and Mitch. Anna who is willing to take her own life to save Mitch from having to be burden w/her and Mitch who isn't willing to let Anna go again regardless of whether she is blind or not. I think together they will lead this group, Josh included, from whatever faces them ahead. I look forward to more as always.

Alice_ReidAlice_Reidabout 12 years ago
good start...

So far I am enjoying the story. I think you've made a strong start with some good characters and an enjoyable plot. I do agree that the chapters could be longer. I would be willing to wait longer between chapters if they were longer. As it is now it seems right when you are getting into the story the chapter ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
need more

come on we need more great story. Please give us more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous