All Comments on 'The Massage'

by guitarist2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
ass-stounding

I usually come here to read stories about well hung studs ploughing the tight rectum of some 20-something nympho, but enjoyed your twist on the anal topic.

I've never been to a masseuse as I know id have an embarrassing erection throughout, and I know I wouldn't last 2 seconds with all that anal and manila stimulation. great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

Would love to see where this story goes next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice story

Thanks for the story, you may want to proof read when and if (hopefully you will) add a part 2, not sure where it can go other then having other clients. Also felt rushed.

I have been to places like this they are great but they tease you more..before going to the cum or heavy anal play!

Proof read - my hard cock with my left hand should be with her left hand. Other then that I rated you a 4 star. USA 50+ male

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01about 12 years ago
Love this experience

I love getting these massages. Just a couple of minor points as to my preferences - I am a bit of an exhibitionist, so I like getting the massage with no towel involved, and having her just treat my ass cheeks and crotch area as part of the full body, to be worked thoroughly. A part I enjoy is when she wants me to turn on my back, and I get my whole front massaged while my erect cock is sticking straight up in the air. In your story I anticipated that she would notice how much you enjoyed having her finger your ass, leading her to work a toy into you. You respond so well to this that she finally puts on a strap on cock and fucks you, to your mutual orgasms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous