All Comments on 'A Birthday Gift for Jim'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

Wish my wife would give me another man for my birthday. This is exactly how I would like it to be and even more to have the regular hookups after. Really well written story. Made me feel like and I was there, and, oh, how I wish I had been.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

That was the most wonderful and accurate story I ever read. This is what it is like to love cock. Thank you Love your work, more please!

smiler03smiler03about 12 years ago
Great story

You've reminded me of the the first and only proper time that I had a man inside me. Wonderfully written.

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
incredible story

i have acock cock sucking fetish, but don't consider myself a femme or bottom, but i thoroughly enjoyed this submission and identified with Johnny thru the story. Really hot and well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This story makes me want a real cock inside of me. My wife fucks me with a dildo, maybe someday she will let me have a man

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackover 10 years ago
Great story

It was a fun and hot read. It would be great to read more about these three.

TexDaddy57TexDaddy57over 9 years ago
Very sensual

Love how you tell the story! I feel almost like it is me being taken by "Jimmy".

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I want to be Johnny

I'm a sissy crossdressing husband who is still in the closet. I want to be like Johnny and get dressed for my male lover. I want him to kiss me, feed me his cock, and then fuck my man-pussy deep and hard like the faggot bitch that I am. Doing this in front of my wife would be the best ever. I should show this story to my wife and maybe she'd get the idea. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agreed!

Your story was fantastic! Like the other poster said, I want to be Johnny....

I have always dreamed of being the bottom to a very masculine man who fucks me silly. And I would very much love to see him take my wife and make her his property.

Your story made me very, very horny!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
my 2nd comment

This part of the story perfectly describes me:

" I wanted his cock in my mouth forever. I was happy I found this out about myself. I'd learned a great deal about myself so far, and the night was still young. I learned that I was definitely gay; and most assuredly a 'bottom'; and I loved sucking cock. "

After a few years of having hot gay sex (even though I'm married & still love my wife) I've come to realize that I'm gay. It feels right when my male lovers call me "faggot", "sissy", "cocksucker" and "bitch" - because I'm all of those.

I love your stories, especially ones about submission and also involving husbands. I wish my wife would watch me with another man. Maybe I should let her read this story and she might agree. wish me luck.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
my 3rd comment

After reading this story again (one of the best on Literotica) I wanted to tell you that I recently had a similar experience. As you know from my previous comments, I'm not a virgin or new at gay sex (I've been a cocksucking CD bottom slut for awhile). Recently I met a couple and I became his "birthday present". I was his bitch for the evening. His wife dressed me in sexy lingerie (my own, I have quite a bit now), she helped do my make-up, and then presented me as her birthday gift to him. The difference from your story is that she didn't leave - she watched most of the evening (she did leave us alone for about an hour and that's when he & I were "lovey dovey" like 2 gay fags). I loved him holding me, kissing me, treating me like his gentle lover, feeding me his beautiful big cock, and then fucking me deep & hard like the sissy faggot bitch I am. We are planning on making it a regular occasion and they plan on bringing other men over for me to service -- I CAN'T WAIT !!!

Please tell more stories like this. It's so good I keep on reading it over and over.

rmac1rmac1over 5 years ago
Looking forward to my first time

Loved the story, I want to be Johnny and have a Jimmy there to bring me into that sexy arena where I need to be. I want to please a man and be his lover, be there for him on my knees and in his bed. Sounds so exciting to get dressed up for him and have a smooth body for him. This is my second visit to this story.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 4 years ago
Instinctual

I know what you mean about instincts. The physical and psychological need for cock is beyond what any words can describe, but it's more than that. It's an instinctual need that I have had even before I was old enough to know about sex. When I was a teen and first became sexually active, it was with girls. I was horny, needed sex and too afraid and naive to know how to find a guy. That didn't last long.

I have been a Crossdresser my whole life, even before I knew about sex. I would sneak a pair of pantyhose to bed at night and play with myself. Not because I thought of it as being a girl, it just excited me in a way that I knew nothing about. Now I shave my body, wear makeup and dress as a woman all the time that it's not necessary to do otherwise.

I love totally sheer nylon panties like in your story. I wear them over crotchless pantyhose. I love the way they feel against my cock and balls. I love the feel of pantyhose and, with the crotchless pantyhose, I can stay covered in nylon and all my boyfriend has to do is lift my dress and slip the crotch of my panties to the side to get his cock in me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous