All Comments on 'Hormonal Surges Ch. 10'

by oceaneyes22

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
helllooo

i dont think u have read the comments posted by other readers!! stop goddamn postin up one damn page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is gettin frustrating

cantfindlovecantfindlovealmost 12 years ago
Love the story

I like the one page a day style only if I really like the story, like this one. It gives me something to look forward to each day and is short enough to read before going to school and soon work.

jaafrica73jaafrica73almost 12 years ago

Love your story, i love the pace, length is good. forget about the crazy complaints from anonymous readers.

maxd01maxd01almost 11 years ago

I know that at one point you mentioned you were going to do longer stories and I am really looking forward to that. In my stories I am aiming for 2-3 pages on literotica.com. To me that is 14-21 pages in word.

I am greatly enjoying your story but the only major complaint I have is that I don't really get into the sub/dom thing. That is a personal opinion and you can take it or leave it as you wish. The rest of the story is great and I am going to keep going.

((If you are really bored please look at my current story and comment if you want. I do have several others I am sort of working on and would enjoy your opinions on them when I can post them.))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous