All Comments on 'Imagining My Surprise'

by Malinov

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Okay, I'm a Hypocrite

I know cheating is wrong but I can't in all honesty say I wouldn't want to join the fun displayed in this tale. Nobody's perfect, not even me.

HA

adgeonadgeonalmost 12 years ago
Good read

and good writing as well. I enjoyed it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sold out

he smoked the fattest cock, buggered by a meaty one, betrayed!

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
The worst kind

The guys who get excited by their wives betraying them and wanting to join in!

If there was some sort of tag I would avoid these like a plague. Well written though but no tension or surprises.....

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 12 years ago
amazingly predictable

...awful...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
she was cheating

now she is going to make it up to him with a mercy threesome

divorce the slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Yes, basically this is a Lesbian story, but not out of place in Loving Wives as apparently both are bi-sexual? A warning comment would keep people away who are not into that kind of relationship, or life style.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
Yes. Excellent. Loved it. Dialog and crafted writing.

Not particularly hot so you could work on that. 4* The scene where you watched outside like a vimp reminded me of a time when I saw a flash goin' off outside the window once when I was ..but that's a different story.

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 12 years ago
Not a good

thing when a wife cheats, even if it is with another women; it's still a betrayal. Sorry, don't like the premise. Vows are to be kept not walked around.

As to the writing, not bad. A little sketchy, and could have used more character development for my taste.

I'm sure others will like the story and more power to them. As for me, I'm not a fan.

Woodmanone

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
5 for the last line/title

The story could have used some editing for length and excessive (non-productive) detail, but it is fundamentally sound. It gets delightful when the two girls are introducing the idea of including Hubby into the melee and agree that they are both 'up' for it. It goes over the top with the twist on the canard 'imagine his surprise!' to refer to his future feigned reaction to a secret party of which he is already aware!

spankingfunforspankingfunforalmost 12 years ago
As a husband it will be sinsational with two women!

Discovering your wife is playing sex games with a hot woman is tough to take! Discovering by accident that their going to include you in their games is wonderful!It's fun cheating when everyone is involved!Cum and orgasms galore!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Run for your life

run fast and run far or the pain of losing your wife will kill you in the end. Once a cheater, always a cheater. She has given your love to another person. 1 star for piss poor content.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Fun Read!!

Different and very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
It was different, entertaining and also fairly well written albeit sketchy....

....but you can turn a phrase. I'd still leave the cunt but not till I'd sodomized the two of them in tandem. Extremely.Intensity level Asian.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 12 years ago
Adultery Isn't Gender Specific

If she's willing to have sex outside of their marriage, this is just a stepping-stone for more disrespect & infidelity with male partners. Just because it arouses him doesn't mean she isn't committing adultery. Their emotional & physical bonds are being compromised. As Barney Fife would say, "Nip it in the bud!"

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
ATTACHED BI PEOPLE

have to be cheaters and adulterers TK U MLJ LV NV

kraywolfkraywolfalmost 12 years ago

cmon people it's a fantasy and any guy that's normal has this fantasy at keast his wife wants him to come home instead of just being caught and not allwing him to join in!!!!!

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3almost 12 years ago
Cheating is Cheating

What if the roles were reversed and Nancy found Ted with Steve sucking each other cocks would that be ok or fucking? Would Nancy welcome now knowing something Ted never shared with her (that is bi)? Remember Cindi was been fucked by Nancy in their house and it was not their first time. What is worst than sharing your love with a stranger.

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
If both spouses talked about it and it was ok

with her husband for her to eat pussy and all the other stuff they probably did, then that would be their play. But to do anything behind the back of your spouse like that, even if now actual sex is involved, which in this case there was, is cheating and grounds for dismissal from any marriage. Just because it's women doesn't make it correct behavior. Obviously this story has the right combination of stone cold bitches and full blown pussy/cuck husband so that should work for them. Not my bag but whatever floats your boat, I guess. Not much of a story I think, so not much of a grade I gave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ouch

In real life that marriage wouldnt last much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cheating lesbo bitches deserve stitches..

MountainMan1336MountainMan13364 months ago

1 Star, cheating is cheating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous