Then She Kissed Me

Story Info
Betrayed in the worst way, he makes a comeback.
11.2k words
4.51
348.1k
473
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bh76
Bh76
2,782 Followers

Author's note: one of my favorite writers is stangstar06. He's written many stories where the husband dumps the cheater and ends up with a more beautiful woman to fix his pain. I really like those stories, more so than BTB and RAAC. If you haven't read his story "Leave Me Breathless," you're missing out. Sometimes the bitch doesn't have to get burned in order to feel the greater pain of loss.

There are some tropes and cliches used in this one, so fair warning. I had this one popping around in my head and wrote it to get it out. Not really trying to break new ground. Just playing on the old field with my ball.

**********

The carnival was in town and Dan Klein was going solo. His best friend Mike Nelson, had a date with Candy Delaney. Candy had intended on her sister Shannon being Dan's date, but Shannon declined at the last minut and found her own for that night.

Dan was disappointed in that. He had a crush on Shannon, knowing her for most of his life. They all went to the same schools, but Shannon was always two grades ahead.

She was very cute and had a fantastic personality. She was her grade's "it girl" or "alpha girl." She was a stereotype walking. A blonde, curvy cheerleader who didn't act like she was as popular or as beautiful as she was.

Dan, Mike and Candy had just graduated from high school and were in the final stages of getting ready for college. Candy was going to Northern Illinois in Dekalb and Dan and Mike we're going to University of Illinois at Chicago.

They lived in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago and UIC was commuting distance. NIU was a bit farther and Candy was staying on campus.

Shannon was already in college at NIU. She was two years older than Candy.

At the carnival, Dan was keeping an eye out for an opportunity to break away from Mike and Candy. He didn't want to be a fifth wheel and felt uncomfortable. He couldn't foresee that he was about to get his chance.

They were in line for ride tickets when Dan saw Shannon running with Steve Rouse chasing her. Dan yelled "C'mon," to Mike as he chased after them. They ended up behind a tent and were out of the public view.

By the time he caught up to them Shannon was on the ground holding her ankle in tears. Steve was hunched over yelling at her, when Dan grabbed him and pulled him back, causing her attacker to fall.

Steve got up and threw a punch at Dan that connected square on his nose. With his nose bleeding, Dan looked around and saw he was on his own. Mike didn't follow along when he gave chase.

Steve and Dan were about the same size, but Steve was more muscular and a few years older.

Dan threw a punch that missed his opponents face, and threw himself off balance. Steve pushed the falling Dan into the muddy ground and followed that with a kick to his kidney.

At that moment, luckily for Dan, a cop on a golf cart passed by causing Steve to run off. Shannon crawled over to him and checked to see how badly he was hurt. She saw that he had a bloody lip and nose, but it didn't look broken.

"Did I win?" Dan asked with a smile sitting up in the mud.

"No, I'd call it a draw," Shannon said.

"How's your ankle?"

"I think it's broken. I can't put any weight on it."

Dan got up and looked around. He saw they were near the medical tent and he said, " C'mon, I'll help you to the med tent."

"Okay"

He pulled her up and as she tried to lean on him, she almost fell.

He said, "We'll do it the easy way," and picked her up.

He walked the hundred or so yards to the medical tent carrying her easily. There was a cop in there dealing with a drunk and an EMT waiting for something to do.

"What happened to you two?" The officer asked. Dan recognized him, it was a friend of his parents, Frank Brady.

The EMT helped her on the table and checked out her ankle as Dan and the policeman talked.

"Mr. Brady, she was attacked by her date and hurt her ankle running from him. I tried to be Mr. White Knight and help her, but was lucky that he ran off."

"What started it," the officer asked Shannon.

"He got mad that I wouldn't..." she paused not wanting to say the words.

"It's okay. I need to know." He told her.

"I wouldn't give him a blow job on the Ferris wheel. He'd been drinking and he's mean drunk. When we got off of the ride, he dragged me away and told me that I was going to do it willingly or forcefully. There was no way I was going to, so I smacked him and ran off. I fell behind the tents and that's when Dan showed up out of nowhere as Steve was screaming at me. I thought he was going to hit me."

"So did I. I pulled him back and he attacked me. He punched me then pushed me down and kicked me when my return punch missed." Dan added.

"Who's the guy?"

"Steve Rouse," she said.

"Okay. Because you're hurt I have to file a report. You'll both need to give a statement.

How bad is it Johnny?"

"I don't think it's broken, but she'll still need an X-Ray. There's a lot of swelling so we need to ice it first."

"Okay, check out Lancelot and make sure his nose ain't busted."

Shannon was taken to the hospital by ambulance as Dan was getting checked out. He texted Candy to come to the med tent so he could tell her what happened, and so she could call her parents.

He was walking out of the tent when Mike and Candy approached from the parking lot.

"What happened?" Candy asked.

"Your sister was trying to get away from her date and I got involved. Long story short, she's on her way to the hospital with a hurt ankle and her asshole date took off running."

"Jesus," Mike said.

"Yeah, asshole. I told you to come when I ran after her. What the hell happened?"

"I didn't hear you. I'm sorry."

"Yeah well, I'm no worse for the wear. I got lucky though. He was about to stomp the shit out of me."

"I have to go to the hospital. My folks are gonna meet me there. Can you drive me?" Candy asked after ending her call.

"Yeah, of course." Mike answered and held her hand as they walked to his car.

"I'll see you guys later," Dan said as he walked away.

***********

A couple of weeks later Dan and Mike were hanging out by Dan's pool, when Dan asked, "How are things with Candy?"

"Oh, there's nothing there. We went out a few times but we didn't really click as a couple."

"Gotcha. Well she's going to be leaving for school soon anyway."

"Yeah, her dad rented an apartment out there for her and Shannon to live in. They may even have gone already."

"Ah," Dan said regretfully. He never had a chance to see how Shannon was doing.

Since Steve didn't hit her, he got off with a slap on the wrist for the fight with Dan. Steve was going to Alabama for school and went back early. Dan was glad, he didn't want a rematch.

**********

The school year moved along uneventfully and at Christmas break, Dan bumped into Candy at the mall.

"Hey, Candy. How are you?"

"Good. Just getting some last minute gifts. How about you?"

"The same. How's school?"

"Challenging but good. Shannon helps a lot. We are both Accounting majors, so she can help if I need it with my classes, since she's already taken them."

"That's good. How's she doing? How's the ankle?"

"Oh fine. It's healed up."

"Is she in town?" He asked hopefully.

"No. She hooked back up with a guy she dated at school and went home with him for break."

"Oh," Dan said sadly and Candy noticed.

"Dan, so you want to grab some lunch?"

"Yeah, sure. How about Maggiano's?"

"Sounds good. I'll drive."

***********

"You like my sister huh?" Candy said as they were waiting for a table.

"I guess," he answered sheepishly.

"She's older than us. You don't have a chance with her, you know."

"I never really considered that a possibility. Anyway, I'm here with you not her." She smiled when he said that.

Dan continued, "When do you go back?"

"The 7th. Classes don't start for a bit, but I'd like to be settled back in."

"Sure, makes sense."

"You know it's only a bit over an hour's drive from here."

Dan was curious at that unsolicited comment from her. Was she interested in him and saying it wasn't too far to date during the school year?

"Yeah, do you come home on weekends at all?"

"I would if I had a reason to," she said with a smile as their buzzer went off telling them their table was ready.

***********

They had a great time throughout the meal, having easy conversations with no awkwardness. Dan was getting smitten with her and he could tell she was being very flirty with him.

Dan insisted on paying for lunch and as he was settling up asked her, "Would you like to see a movie tomorrow night?"

She considered for a moment and said, "I've got a date with Mike, I'm sorry. It's more for just something to do. We didn't really click when we dated over the summer. I'll cancel and we can go."

"No, don't do that. We can do it another time," he said. He didn't want to get into a love triangle with his friend and Candy. He figured that he needed to talk to Mike because there has to be some kind of interest if he's going out with her again.

As she dropped him at his car, he said goodbye and got a kiss on the cheek. She said, "Please call me, Dan. I'd like to see you again."

"Sure, see you around."

**********

"Dude, you're going out with Candy again?" Dan said to his friend.

"Yeah, she's gorgeous."

"Duh, but you said you guys didn't click."

"We don't have to click if I can get between her legs. I almost did last time, but my parents came home and interrupted us. After that she went to school. How'd you find that out anyway?"

"I ran into her at the mall. We had lunch and I asked her out for tomorrow. She said she was seeing you."

"I didn't know you were interested. It's just the one date. You can have your shot at her after. I'm not falling in love or anything."

"Yeah whatever. Just a pump and dump huh?

"Hey man, if she's ready and willing, I'm able."

**********

Dan went to a movie with his younger sister Angie, and a couple of her friends.

While waiting for the show to start he saw that Mike and Candy were two rows in front of them.

Angie said, "What's the matter bro, you like that girl?"

"What?"

"You look sad and you're looking at Mike's date."

"I kind of do. I had asked her out for tonight but she already had the date with him. She said she wasn't really into him and would break it but I told her not to."

"That was dumb," she said as Mike and Candy started making out.

"Well it looks like she's a little bit interested," Angie said.

"Yeah, I guess so."

The movie was good, but Mike and Candy wouldn't have known. They made out throughout the entire show.

When the movie ended and they got up to leave Candy noticed Dan looking at her. She frowned and had the decency to look embarrassed, but didn't say anything. Mike saw him and gave him a thumbs up behind Candy's back.

Angie said, "Well, at least you have an edge on him tonight."

"How do you figure that?"

"You've got three hot girls with you. He just has her." The other girls giggled at that.

Dan laughed and said, "As great as that sounds, Sis, a foursome with 16 year olds isn't my thing."

One of her friends said, "Too bad." Making them all laugh as they walked out.

**********

Dan didn't call Candy during the rest of their break. He didn't want to get in between her and Mike, especially once Mike told him that he did score with her and was going to keep seeing her through the break.

The day Candy was going back to school, she called him.

"Dan, why didn't you call me."

"Well first and foremost, you lied to me about your level of interest in Mike."

"I did not."

"The way you were playing tonsil hockey with him at the movie says you did. Certainly the blow job you gave him in the car and the sex you had when you got back to his house says you did."

"That fucker told you all of that?"

"Yes. He knew I was interested in taking you out. I guess he told me as a warning to either not cut in, or to stay away from someone who puts out when they aren't interested in a guy. I'm glad he did, especially since you saw him all through break. That's a lot for someone you didn't click with."

"Dan, that's..." She tried to talk but Dan cut her off.

"No, you don't have to explain. We weren't dating. You were free to see whomever you wanted."

"Dan, I really like you. Can we please go out sometime? It's really not what you think."

"No, I don't think so. I liked you too, but you either lied to me about how you felt about Mike or you're a bit fast for me, if you know what I mean."

"Are you saying I'm a slut?"

"Not at all. I'm just not looking for a notch on my bedpost. I don't do casual."

She sniffed holding back a tear.

"Look, I gotta go. Have a safe trip back to school. Tell Shannon I said hi."

She ended the call without saying anything. Dan regretted the conversation. He knew he shouldn't have said what he did, but her gall got under his skin.

The next day he got a text from a number he didn't have saved in contacts: "My sister is an idiot, Lancelot."

He knew it could only be Shannon and responded: "No, she's just the wrong sister."

He regretted sending that as soon as he hit send. He didn't need Shannon to know he liked her, while she was dating someone.

Her response was a simple frowning emoji.

**********

Dan and Mike were having lunch at the mall while on spring break when Shannon and Candy walked up to them.

Mike didn't have time to react before Candy smacked him so hard, she thought she broke her hand.

"You lying fucker. You told him I gave you a blow job and had sex with you? You knew he liked me you piece of shit. You even lied to him about seeing me during break. I had one date with you asshole!"

Dan was shocked. He saw Shannon behind her nodding as if what she said was true. He looked at Mike who hadn't said a word.

"Mike?" Dan said.

"Look, I wanted a fair shot at her. I knew you wouldn't mess with her if you thought she was an easy lay. I told you that so I could have a chance before you and her got together."

"Dude, your my best friend. Why would you do that to me?"

"Oh, fuck that. Yes, I am your friend. It's bro's before bitches man. I figured you'd just find someone else. It's not like she's gonna marry one of us."

"God, you're an asshole," Candy said as she turned and left.

Shannon said, "Call her, Dan. You still have a chance. She likes you. It's all I hear about at school."

"Okay. Dude, I need to get you out of my sight. I want to kill you right now," Dan said as he got up and left.

Mike just shook his head in disbelief.

**********

Dan called Candy but got her voicemail. He left a message saying, "I'm sorry that I was so rough on you when we last spoke. Why didn't you tell me he lied to me? Well I guess you thought I'd believe my best friend over you. Anyway, give me a call."

She didn't call, but Shannon texted him a week after they went back to school.

"Don't give up. She still talks about you a lot."

Dan texted back, "Does she date at school?"

"No."

"Okay, thank you."

**********

Dan called her several more times over the next few weeks, but she never returned his calls.

On a Saturday morning, he decided to drive out to Dekalb and see her.

"What's your address?" Dan texted Shannon. "I want to send her some flowers."

"Aww, I hope that works," and she sent the address.

He found the apartment easily enough and saw her car parked on the street. He had picked up some flowers and a stuffed animal for her, and hoped she'd talk to him.

Shannon was studying and Candy was making lunch when the doorbell rang. "Who could that be?" Candy asked.

Shannon, assuming it was the flowers, said, "It's probably for you."

Nonplussed, Candy opened the door and saw Dan standing there with flowers.

"Dan! What are you doing here?"

Shannon's head snapped up and she smiled. "I'll leave you two alone."

Dan said, "Can I come in?"

She took the flowers and bear and said, "Okay. In there." She said pointing to the kitchen.

He sat while she went to finish making her salad. He'd hoped for a warmer reception but at least she let him in.

"Candy," he began. "Why won't you return my calls? Even if just to tell me to screw off and leave you alone."

"I don't know. I'm pretty pissed at you for calling me a slut, especially when I didn't have sex with him."

"I was harsh, but I wasn't calling you a slut. I just meant that I'm not looking for anything casual. If we date, I want it to be a long term proposition, not a short break time fling."

"It sucks, Dan, because I really thought we clicked."

"So did I. That's why I'm trying now."

"Yeah? Why is that? I haven't shown any interest."

"Well, your sister is working on me behind your back. She told me to keep trying."

She laughed and said, "I guess I can't even confide in my own sister."

"Can we go to a movie Friday? I'd really like to take you out."

"Okay, you win. Are you sure you want a long distance relationship though?" She said smiling.

"It's only an hour drive. I think you may be worth it."

Before she could retort, Shannon walked in. "So you're finally getting together?"

"Yeah. Thank you for telling him not to give up."

"Hey, I'm just tired of you crying on my shoulder over him."

"Bitch." Candy said playfully.

***********

They started dating and everything progressed normally for a few months. They spent most days together during summer break when they weren't working. They were supposed to go to a movie one Friday when Candy insisted on driving.

He saw that she was going the opposite way of the movie theater when he asked, "Where are we going?"

"To watch a movie."

"Where?

"My apartment."

"Why?"

"Because my sister is at my parent's, and I'm escalating our relationship."

He smiled and said, "I like the way you think."

She didn't bother with the pretense of a movie once they walked into her apartment. She pulled him straight into her bedroom.

They kissed and petted for several minutes until he lowered her onto the bed. She took control from there and took his clothes off.

Stroking his hard cock, she kissed down his chest and flat stomach, leaving a trail with the moisture from her tongue. Reaching her goal, she took him into her mouth.

Dan could tell she was inexperienced because her teeth scraped him occasionally, but not enough to kill the mood.

After a few minutes she straddled him and lowered herself down his shaft. Her eyes seemed to roll back into her head as she took pleasure from his thick bone.

She bounced up and down with varying speeds, all the while driving her clit into his body. She felt her orgasm rise up from within and cried out, "Oh yes. You feel so good, Dan. So much better..."

She didn't finish her sent and as her body started to shiver from her intense orgasm.

He slipped her onto her back and kissed her. "I want to taste you."

"Yeah baby, eat my pussy."

He dove into her sex with reckless abandon. He had little experience having only done it once, but enjoyed her taste and her musky fragrance.

"Mmm...yes, Dan. A little higher. Just a bit, baby. Yes, right there, yes. I'm cumming again."

Her body did a little shiver which Dan assumed was the end of her orgasm.

He pulled up and pressed his turgid shaft at her entrance. He slid it up and down her slit like he saw in the porn movie he watched.

He gently pushed into her wet tunnel. He started slowly but she cried out, "Harder. Fuck me harder. Yes, that's it. Like that. Oh God! Don't stop. Don't ever stop."

He wasn't wearing a condom and much too late asked, "Is it safe to cum?"

"I'm on the pill. Cum for me baby."

Bh76
Bh76
2,782 Followers