All Comments on 'Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 02'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
steph2004stersteph2004steralmost 12 years ago
oh Storyteller...

....you have done it again...what an amazing set up, so perfect. i felt every word and act. now, will you take it where you know i would love it to go...right? winks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story line, please keep writing it

I didn't expect her to tell him who she was that was a good twist,

would like to see more attention about the clit ring as I think you glossed over it a bit quick, it would also be unusual for him to see one, being so young but maybe he didn't see it yet? sorry I like body mods; piercings tattoos etc so any use of them is good for me especially when combined with reluctance :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good story

He should do her ass, and she does ass-to-mouth, in the next chapter. Also takes her out with her wearing a totally trasnparent top, no underwear, a microskirt, with his sperm and her juices draining down her leg. Later he invites a friend to join for DP, ass+pussy.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 12 years ago

Ah, I just love older women pretending to be much younger or who just happen to look naturally younger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7252 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES