All Comments on 'Unleashing The Older Woman'

by venice527

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
another

wonderful and loyal spouse, not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good, But

Good story, but don't change from 1wt the third person so quickly as you lose your reader's focus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

obviously the 1st vs. 3rd person viewpoint is lost on this writer...boring story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Use the Editor option!

LIT offers volunteer editor service to authors to help with the mechanics of writing. Recommend Venice take advantage of that fine resource!

venice527venice527almost 12 years agoAuthor
aww...so sorry Lick......

and I do agree with you but I think you'll get over it

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I can only imagine that it would have been very exciting for a mature woman to experence what she did.

Perhaps she will loosen up a bit and will try to experiment with other ways to have sex with men besides her husband.

She may not want to be a slut with her husband, but she might enjoy being a slut with a stranger.

A good story, thanks for the read.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
About time Granny!

So now Granny can go & get leasons in fuckin & suckin very wed.. Love the potential of this 1pager. Tell us some more. I enjoyed this & look forward to more Granny adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Movie time!!!!

Pretty hot!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My wife had a similar experience but it ended quite differently. She was to meet a friend of hers in the movie but the friend called to tell her she wasn't feeling well and wasn't coming. She decided to see the movie anyway. The movie wasn't crowded but a man sat down in the seat next to her. My wife immediately moved to another seat but the man followed her and sat down next to her again. She got up intending to leave the theater but he pulled her down, covered her mouth and had his other hand grabbing her boobs and then under her skirt. She managed to get away but wasn't leaving without her purse. When she reached for it, , he grabbed her arm and said, "You know you want it, come back tomorrow and I'll be right here. Oh, don't bother telling anybody, it's my word against yours." She was terribly upset when she got home. When she told me, I said she was going back tomorrow and I would be with her. We didn't think he would be stupid enough to be there but he was. I went right to his seat and knocked him cold before he knew what was happening. I punched him as hard as I could a dozen times in the balls. Then I bent back all of his fingers till they snapped. The day before when he was attacking my wife, nobody heard or did a thing but, of course, this time the manager came to see what the disturbance was. I told him two men got into a fight and one of them ran out and I was just coming to report it. We quickly left the theater and my wife has never gone to a movie alone again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous