All Comments on 'Lines Are Crossed at the Beach Ch. 02'

by ManOSafety

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!

All lines ARE crossed, I can't wait to read more!!

1jbm1jbmover 11 years ago
Fantastic story!

I enjoyed both chapters, now I want more.

This is a hot story and I want to live it

Thanks

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm confused

Only Laura got fucked by Brad and Jake?

How about Laura's husband... he was not able to fuck Alex and Paige?

It is very unfair for Laura's husband.

AsuedeAsuedeabout 9 years ago
Good friends make each other cum always all way

Licking and sucking a cock going in and out of a pussy is a lot of fun. I like sucking a clit or a cock. Also love to to be fucked in the ass and have it fillked with cum and feel it run down my legs. It makes you feel good that you made someone cum in you.. I f you have it in someone's ass and they push back on you, then you know you doing it well.

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
stone cold

Something wrong with this story, everyone crosses the line so to speak, however

Laura's hubby , who remains nameless, seems to have only achieved one complete blow job with one of the other wives .His wife on the other hand fucks both of the other husbands, besides playing with one of the other wives. No balance here, sounds cucky to me .

Purple_Squirrel19Purple_Squirrel19over 2 years ago

Jake's a pushy and Laura is a slut. It should be fair to all parties.

Purple_Squirrel19Purple_Squirrel19about 2 years ago

I seriously doubt it'll happen since both the stories are published sp long ago. But we need to fair by Laura's husband. It's not a group sex thing. It's she cucking him. NOT FAIR. Why is it always OK for the wife to be shared in most cases and not the husband?

mikepriveemikepriveeabout 1 year ago

While several other comments mention how unfair it was for Laura's (unnamed) husband not to get to fuck one or both of Paige and Alex, the point I would make is that it would be so hot for all of the holidayers to fuck all of the other spouses, preferably all in the same location at the same time.

n8Romanticn8Romantic8 months ago

Great story...but why didn't he suck Brad's big dick? He wanted to and I'm sure Paige would have enjoyed the show.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous