All Comments on 'The Auction'

by GillByrd

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Care

Don't care how you categorize your stories just keep writing them. Enjoyed this one immensely and look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nitpicking

Well, I liked this story.

How can some reviewers be so nitpicking over the category it sits in?

If I was sensitive about what I might be exposed to on this site, I would stick to my Kindle and read 50 shades of crap.

GillByrdGillByrdover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your kind words.

As for how my mind works; if I was the only person with this sort of mind, there would be no stories on this site at all.

2way2wayover 11 years ago
Vaporized

After reading this story yesterday, I was reading the comments when my neighborhood suffered a power loss. I remember reading some (two or three?) that were critical about the category that you placed the story in.

Now they have disappeared. Are the comments being censored?

Cindy_TrevorCindy_Trevorover 11 years ago
Miscategorized

This submission goes far beyond Exhibitionist & Voyeur, and far beyond swinging and the other tags for this story. I started reading it because it was in the E & V section. I suggest placing it in BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
2 way is correct

11 comments made and only 5 left

My comment re this bile also gone

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what crap

just crap a -1000 score

ExpDomMExpDomMover 11 years ago
Interesting

I found this story interesting, well written but a bit beyond plausible. I have watched women go through their first S & M experience and come out of it more docile and submissive but it was because their masochism was allowed to flourish. This woman just seems to have been beat into submission. I prefer the willing masochist.

And ignore the haters that post as "Anonymous". Those vermin are a waste of evryone's time.

Marquis007Marquis007over 11 years ago
Sequel?

Thought this was hot and would love to read more.

bsonbsonover 10 years ago
More Please!

This story deserves a continuation. Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great writing.

I doubt anyone could have written this better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

One of those bright shiny fantasies I dearly hope can come true for the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well your writing didn't last long. Don't know if you'll get this, but if you do, it was daft and you and ExpDomM (cos that's his real name, not an anonymous pseudonym...) obviously have no idea about the difference between BDSM and non-con. If this had been in the latter, it would not have been so bad, but it perpetrates the myth that BDSM is about violence and beatings. In this case to the point she was obviously senseless.

I could go and log in...but hey user name or anonymous, they are all anonymous....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A little incredible

But I enjoyed it.

I suspect that if it were a bit less extreme I would imagine doing it myself.

There's enough material for a book in there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the reason we have the 2nd amendment here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous