All Comments on 'My Brother's Back Ch. 02'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 11 years ago
The only bad thing about

this tale is the fact that I will have to wait for the next installment. You've done what every good writer needs to do: you have me desperate to turn the page to find out what happens next. Only, there is no next page...yet.

Final Stand, you are one heck of a very, very good storyteller. But get a proofreader. You are a terrible typist (and poor proofreader.).

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 11 years ago
Good story

But you need a proofreader and/or editor. The story is very good and makes me want to keep reading to find out what happens next. The protagonist is believable and had himself in a very hard place. Seeing how all the elements of this story get worked out is reason enough to keep writing it, so don't stop now. This site offers help for writers with editors and proofreaders willing to help. Take advantage of these people and make this story shine.

LancerInLALancerInLAover 11 years ago
Good so far

I liked it better than the 1st chapter. More story, getting into the characters.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really like the story

Love your characters and the interweaving of all the current and backstory plots. Keep it coming!

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Another fine effort

Great tale. Not sure about his reaction to being betrayed by his former friends. But that may become clearer.

My biggest issue with this is that now I have to choose which of your active stories I want to see next. It is almost two weeks since the last update for Mrs. H. Now I have to wait for this one too? Cruel cruel fate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please Continue The Story

Great story but don't delay in posting the next chapter so long that readers may lose interest in following the story.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
This is really harsh, but it

happens too often. Maybe Christian can actually fix some of th problems before he gets the death sentence. The Captain is not going to let him live, or at least try really had to kill him

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I would like one more chapter and see it come out right.

I love happy endings (or reasonably happy endings). Thank you, FinalStand, for writing this story. Powerful and brutal.

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
i would definitely like to see this series continued....

while I have tried reading this one some time back,I didn't get past the cowen - Christian hooker marathon.

I am happy I tried it again. it got me hooked. Continue this one please...

GandolfTheWiseGandolfTheWiseover 9 years ago
Another Good Story Unended

I've read four of your stories so far, and only the shortest one seemed to have a credible stopping point. All of the others, this one included, just leave you dangling. It's sort of like being engrossed in a good television story that stops mid-sentence with no further explanation.

I like the way you write, but if after I've read a couple more of them, I am still left dangling, then I will turn to a different writer - probably one not as prolific, but someone who has the willingness to bring his story to an ending point.

GandolfTheWise

Greeny173Greeny173over 9 years ago
Excellent Read

I have gone through almost every one of your stories on your page and keep wanting more of them.

al18al18about 8 years ago
You left it hanging

pls find some time and finish this story, just for the benefit of the little girl in foster home

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I really like this story, please continue it. Good characters, good balance, pretty good sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the rest of the story

why didn't you finish the story?? it is an excellent premise, and you could embellish the story even more...i really like your writing skills so you should accomodate an admirer and finish theis story...i will be looking for new episodes in the future...crabbo71@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hope you get your shit together

Saw your message. Hope you get your issues straitened out before to long. I like your stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WASTE

This story should have been finished!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
I amend my previous statement.

For chapter one I stated all of the friends deserved to die including Jewel for her part in the drug ring,but alas I think Jewel got so caught up in coersion and peer pressure by the others that she lost sight of what was important,but when Christian set her straight about what she did to him she seen the error of her ways.So I think she deserves a second chance.

As for Cowan,Alton and the rest of them yes I believe they should all die at the hands of Christian or even a rival drug cartel.Finally the ending where Christian took Regina to see the hell her daughter faced everyday was a real wakeup call for Regina and Christian made her relive her worst moments of losing her daughter to drugs and prostitution,some may call it "Tough Love" but for Regina it made her see what was truly important.

I wish this had had a chapter three to finalize how things turned out,whether Christian took out the rest of the drug kingpins,and also his highschool friends turned enemies,and also that Black Special Agent who made it clear she wasn't gonna let Christian walk away alive,so I hope he has a special way to get rid of her.

Finally as for Serendipity I am not sure why but she seems like an interesting character that Christian could have so much fun with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5303 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES