All Comments on 'Wonderland Ch. 07'

by retrobob

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
puncturepunctureover 11 years ago

I take it there is more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lush hot cunts,fab

Oh fucking sucking wonderful, just wish I could join a family like this, I would be permanently pissed out of my brains on cunt juice, I can never get enough girly cum, cunt and fucking. The more I get the more I want, pure fucking sex cock,cunt, clit and cum, especially girly cum. more and more of this please and soon like yesterday.

Cuntlapping sex maniac, Lanc's UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
too much to fathom, a liittle hard to even imagine something like this.

Was very entertaining but even in France, Greece, or the blue moutains of Kentucky this would never fucking happen in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lover of cunt cum and love squirting into female mouths, then kissing and sucking my own cum

I liked the cocksucking best, but am also a lover of ass fucking, as i have mouth fucked nearly 80 girls and older women, most of them have sucked me off. About half them, i've ass fucked. When you write about the mouth fucking, cum drinking, it reminds me so much of my younger days as a older women fucker. I especially like it when you write about the cuntal hair, the hairier the better. Write more about cuntal hair, especially blonde cunts. I have only had a few natural blonde cuntal fucks, but one in particular, my boss actually, loved getting fucked in her ass after having her husband ass fuck her for 18 years or so. She would actually take my prick out of her ass before i squirted and swallow my cum down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Oh Steve I feel so empty." said Suzanne. "I have something to fill you up." said Steve.

He sure does! It's his big stiff prick, that he's used on all the other family twats, especially his dear old mother's twat. Now Steve's going to fill up his sis's cute little cunt and blow his young balls up her sweet slit. Steve, and his fabulous prick, is a family treasure.

sonic78sonic78over 10 years ago
Needs to be longer

As much as I'm enjoying this series these chapters really need to be longer for me to cum maybe I'm a quick reader or slow to cum the length of each chapter is just to short

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous