All Comments on 'His Favorite Birthday: The Next Day'

by ClaudiaInColumbus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

Well written and realistic, but it sounds like the two wives will keep at it until the friendship is ruined for good.

MontanaSaxMontanaSaxover 11 years ago
A different view

Great story. Well written and well developed story lines. I hope there is a third installment and continuation of this story line.

To Sidney, why does it have to ruin the friendship. As one who has been married for 31 years and in the swing lifestyle for 26 years, our closest and best friends are the couple we have swung with for 26 years. Don't be so narrow minded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Extended erotica

Love the loving couple aspect and the raft scene with Pat running his fingers over Kate's ass and pussy are a high point. Can't wait to hear the next installment. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent Writing

That female perspective comes shining through vividly, paints an excellent picture for this reader and hopefully many more. These couples and their story line could be well expanded. Very enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cheaters R us.

Pathetic bunch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

This was a great sequel to the previous story. The tease was fantastic. It would be hard to improve in this, but I would like to see you try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More, more

Would love to see a part 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
May be my new fav

This is such a well written and laid out story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. It was quite erotic but never smutty to me. Bravo to the Author!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous