All Comments on 'We Had it All'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHAT IS ALL....AND WHEN IT IS ENOUGH

people grow and change....some for the better others not so.....TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
liked it up to the end

Believable story, but without that last paragraph about the winings. That could happen but come on. If you wanted to make him better off to better take care of the children, maybe you could have him been promoted with a huge salary increase or so. Another nice touch would have been something about her parents, always having thought she was better than him, but alas ...

xtremeddxtremeddover 11 years ago
How much is enough... 1% disloyalty is no different than 100%, disloyalty.

fg88,

Struggles lead to victory and a life well lived.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

X

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 THIS STORY NEEDS AND EPILOG

or at least a Debbie Does ????????? this, even after the story book ending has a ton of avenues to pursue....Hopefully the author will do so. TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
Gave it a 5

in the end the husband came to his senses and dumped the whore.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 11 years ago
overall quite nice

I have to agree that the last parapraph was a real downed ending. You had already set up his improved work position and his efforts with the computer. Use that instead of the idiot tax lottery as the driver for his success.

zed0zed0over 11 years ago
I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!

Winning the lottery was kind of trite, but WTF it's a fun fantasy. Not sure about England, but here a recording made without the suspects knowledge is usually not admissible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Too rushed at the end

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent Coincidental Revenge

Any revenge against a cheating whore skank slut cunt is good. Debbie the cunt cuckolded her husband, had another ass-hole's child and tried to set up her husband for prison. No can do bitch. Justice won out and as a extra bonus he hits the lottery after the divorce. So the good life she wanted now has turned to shit. Fuck her.

HA Ha ha

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
i liked it.

The whore ends up paying in the end. He does not turn out to be a wimp. Plus gets rich in the end. Overall, quite satisfactory.

thefranzthefranzover 11 years ago
Good... until the end

The story was very good for the most parts, the British background was believable and interesting. However, the end, especially the lottery win, was extremely rushed. Did you impose a page limit on youself?

The emotional situation with "his" son remains not only unresolved but undescribed. Live as a single parent of three children even without monetary troubles should merit at least some paragraphs as the narrator clearly does not tell his story at the beginning of this phase of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she was a slut to fuck him when she had already said she was not sure she loved him

forced to marry spoiled child never really a mother, whats to like here.

Oh i remember redhair and a good body, lol. There is an old saying it goes: fuck em and leave em.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Everything was believable except the ending.

A very nice story and if he had come into money from suing the doctor it may have been better.

I still enjoyed the read and thought it to be a very good story.

Thanks for the read.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
To be a great fighter or author - one has to pace themself & set up for the climax .

There is so much to admire about this effort, Fawguy set things up very well. The narrator was sympathetic, hard working with faimly as his first priority. As a sports fan,I enjoyed very much the boxing sub-plot which gave the lead character some color.

Gary was not a quisling or a milquetoast as many of Fawguy's protagonist could be accused of being. Whew! All these qualities make for a rock solid four star read. Yet there were tangible missed opportunities to give this effort a fifth star putting it in the elite status.

Yet, after the point where Debbie started leaving for her seminars, Fawguy started to telegraph his punches. There was a nice feint where the pugilists friend Barry could be the marital interloper. But in short order it was Waterford crystal clear Gary was not the blood father of his son & Debbie was stepping out with her tutor.

This character ' Mark ' was underdeveloped in terms of being a first class villain. Fawguy knows how to fashion these cads . Jerry Samuels from " The Lady's Captain's Year was infuriating squared. The discovery of the affair was rushed. The old recorder in pocket ploy to catch scheming, shameless wife,in tandem with winning newly single Gary winning lottery, fall on the cliche end of the scale.

Overall, the conclusion was satisfying. Gary kept his faimly. I'm shamelessly second guessing the author but I wish Gary had been promoted to better paying job using the technical skills that Fawguy was having him hone. The lottery windfall was overkill.

This author is definitely a wildcard quality as Literotica talents go. I admire a lot of his skills and respect his overall story-sense. Will he ever put a complete package together? I honestly don't know. This effort bore the mark of hard work for much of its voyage.

His endings are often ( though not always ) his Achilles heel and for now keep him from making leap out of upper echelon journeyman status. I usually root for Fawguy's narrators and definitely hope he makes that transition.

GentleVikingGentleVikingover 11 years ago
Nice enough but...

You really need to put some more line and paragraph breaks in. The text is too solid and it ruins the flow of the story especially conversations.

Maybe consider an editor to give the story that bit of final polish it deserves. There are plenty of willing editors on Lit. that would love to help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The ending

Too hurried.. You build it, build it, then...oh yeah I won the lottery. The bitch is ruined her lover and co conspirators are ruined all said in a paragraph or two.

After three pages, I won the lottery? What happened What after that?????

Pity we will never know.

There was a fourth page there, winning the lottery and he lived happily ever after, geez. Piss poor ending to an overall good story.

LechemanLechemanover 11 years ago
Enjoyable Story but really.......~

I actually found the bit about the tape record more unbelievable. You mentioned he was not aware his wife was listening which tends to rule out why he would just happen to have a tape recorder handy, especially talking to his kids.

Nowhere else in the story did you give any impression this guy was cunning, if anything you showed his wife to be more cunning. So my thoughts are the tape recorder and money were done to simply end the story on a happy note.

Shame because up to that point the story was really enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awful ending

Why ruin it all with the lottery? There must be twenty stories in Loving Wives where the guy wins the lottery after divorce. Lazy and sloppy writing.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Set up really well

But I'm afraid you blew it at the end.

By the way, only a few OU courses have a summer school (not end-of term), week and even that is not essential - and I've never heard of full weekend tutorials at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tripped up at the finish line.

The lottery win was just too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
story overall sucked

i do enjoy cheaters getting screwed over no matter what. Personally i believe every person that catches their spouse cheating should hook them up with someone that has aides. Let them all die together.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Really good story

You cheated us out of the misery the wife experienced. Throughout the story he continually was kIcked and ridiculed and at the end of all this a single sentence "She got 6 months". Sorry friend that just doesn't cut it in this section

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Full proof?

Your and you're are not interchangeable. The story was drawn out and pretty dull, really. You need an editor badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
totally awesome

Great story and ending. Thanks for writing and sharing.

Meist21Meist21over 11 years ago
Liked it.

Good story. Liked the storyline. Needs some editing but I liked it. Interesting to see the wife change with no remorse. Makes it all better in the end though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not the Best but......

Compared to the other two Cuckold stories posted today this is fucking Shakespeare. Congrads for actually having a male character who is not completely nuetered You win the prize 5* At least Gary stood up when wifey strayed unlike the other losers in Angies and Jennys stories. Thanks! At least this was a LWs story not some Fetish driven drivel

cpetecpeteover 11 years ago
well done

good fable-thanks for posting

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Good Tale - Great Advice

I enjoyed the read, and many thanks to FallGuy for his efforts. I heartily concur that this is solid four-star material (almost demoted to 3 by the lottery!!!) but the same frame could very easily have supported a solid FIVE plus Favorite evaluation except for the lack of attention to detail documented by earlier commenters! I seem to remember that bastard Mark aged faster than his sisters (but haven't checked)! Her program seems to have lasted a lot longer than might be expected!

Depending on trickery to get taped confessions is a VERY weak plot device! Presenting enough of a counter-argument to the investigators so they re-interview the witnesses, advising them about the penalties for perjury and that there is conflicting testimony would be a plausible reason for the liars to recant! In reality, there is a better-than-average chance that the Turgid Tutor would NOT pursue charges, but that would not develop the child-custody solution!

4*

PostScriptorPostScriptorover 11 years ago
A few thoughts

Not a bad story, per se, but the ending was abrupt and left a lot of things just hanging.

The lottery was a little bit over the top — it would have been more realistic if he had won some smaller amount; enough to make life easier, but not so much as to place the hero into the category of 'wealthy'.

But questions abound: was Danny actually his son? Didn't he find out? His wife — did she ever express regret, and after her punishment, what happened to her? Does she ever see the children? What about her lover? Did HIS wife divorce him? Wouldn't there have been a civil suit against the school for all of the shenanigans that were going on? (Actually, a monetary settlement from the school would have been a better way to line the hero's pockets with some money than the lottery...).

Just for the future, ask yourself questions about your story of the sort you probably would ask about someone else's story that you read.

Thanks for putting in the effort, and it is an effort, to write the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHY would Huedogg2 give this awful story a 5?

is that guy retarded ?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
TRULY AWFUL

8 paragraphs before the end of the story the wife has has him balls... then she is in jail and he has won the lottery..

I seem to recall a similar ending in an old episode of CHARLES IN CHARGE

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#3 A COMMENT AND INFO FOR READERS AND WRITERS

MOST OF ALL LIT STORIES ARE WHAT I CONSIDER "TRUE FICTION". WHICH INDICATES THEY ARE BASED ON A SEMBELANCE OF PSEUDO HAPPENINGS IN LIFES AND TIMES OF EVERYDAY OCCURENCES. THE AUTHOR IN THIS STORY PORTRAYED DEBBIE AND HER NON REMORSEFUL ATTITUDE AS WHAT ALL CHEATERS ARE ALL ABOUT. WHILE ITS TRUE SOME HAVE REMORSE AND ARE DEEPLY SORRY ABOUT THE CHEATING, AT LEAST THEY PAY LIP SERVICE TO WHAT IS HOW THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO ACT OUT. AS FOR "THEM" SAYING IT WAS JUST SEX, MORE SPIN...TO PUT THE SEX ACT INTO A RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY OUTSIDE OF THE INDIVIDUAL RELATIONSHIP IS LUCRIDOUS AT BEST, AT WORST ITS A LIE....BOTH MEN AND WOMEN ARE GOING TO, ARE PRONE TO, AND USUALLY ITS AN OUTSIDE FACTOR OR FACTORS BEING INVOLVED. WHEN COUPLES GO TO SOMEONE FOR PROFESSIONAL HELP, I KNOW THEY HAVE A PURPOSE AND DO GOOD FOR SOME OR MOST. HOWEVER THE LACK OF WILL POWER, INTEGRITY AND HONOR HAS BROUGHT THEM TO THIS POSITON TO BEGIN WITH. IN SPORTS WE GIVE "EM A PEP TALK" THE PROFESSINAL SCOOTS THEM OVER AND BACK TO WHAT HE VISUALIZES THEIR LIFE SHOULD, WOULD OR COULD BE. THATS ALL.....TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very good story but the ending was flat.

I cannot believe the wifes part in this affair, the guy was using her and had no intentions of marring her. he was married and it would have cost him plenty. So she feel for his cock and bull story hook line and sinker. he catches them and she is ready to throw him under the bus.foer a cock that is married and why would he take her on to support her 3 kids after a coslty divorce as it turn out that all back fired on them . but the ending was to aburp and that lottery winning killed it ..so we need a follow up what happens to her after she gets out of prison and how will he treat her, seeing he got the kids and could sure the lover for child support. i would love a follow up story on this to see how there lives go on. and how do the kids take there mother doing time. sorry but please comlete this story.. thank you if you read this..

FloridaryanFloridaryanover 11 years ago
Pure Unadulterated Garbage

For someone with obvious talent this was sad. Who finds this erotic except other cuckolds? Yuk To bad you are wasting yourself with this junk

FloridaryanFloridaryanover 11 years ago
My Apologies

Last comment was for a differnt story I liked this read alot. A man with a soul and a set of balls.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Erratum

Substitute 'Bastard Danny' for 'bastard Mark' in my comment. (Not that Mark wasn't!)

snakes454snakes454over 11 years ago
not too bad

4 * effort. I could have done without the guy eating creampies but over all not a bad story.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
I liked it

Thought retribution a little flat - prefer just a little more. Would not have kept the kid - not his. Let wife and fuck buddy raise it. Why take over a 20 year responsibility for cheating fuck slut and her fuck buddy. Gave u a 5 anyway.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
Great read!

Very enjoyable. *5!

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
Oh yeah

What a great ending. Love it when a cheating wife gets her due. Then the lottery ending just was a hoot

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Florid you stupid sycophantic fucktard

Saw all his dribbling sad little buddies had praised the story and did a smart about turn. What a creeping fucking coward.

MarvinSMarvinSover 11 years ago
The lottery was a lousy ending.

The lottery was a lousy ending

mikemech74mikemech74over 11 years ago
mom and dad

i would love to hear how she told her mom and dad.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 11 years ago
Good story

Like most posters I thought the end felt rushed and that the lottery win was pretty hokie. It would have been sweeter for him to be holding a nice surprise ( i.e, a big promotion at work, or maybe he got on as a big time boxer's ring help and would make good coin working only fights) back and she finds out as she's being released from prison already a divorced woman. A little more pain for her beau might have been sweet too. I did enjoy it though and gave you four stars.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 11 years ago
Outstanding story but I Disagree with last sentence

Wife had cheated on him for 3+ years and tricked him into taking care of her lover's child even though her studies toward her degree was only made possible by husband's extra efforts. Let's not forget the sloppy seconds she no doubt gave him when she came from fucking her lover. Add her betrayal of her husband with a false testimony to send him to prison and there is no way in HELL she could have had it all! Please write more stories because this one was a breath of fresh air compared to what has been offered for this category. Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Liked It

4* Well written and plausible

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 11 years ago
Mxed feelings

This had a lot of quality to it though a little more insight in to her infidelities would have been good. That and the abrupt ending let it down a little after all that preparation and yes the lottery win was an easy cop out. Funny enough in most of your other stories promotion is the great leveller so maybe you just wanted a change here. Whereas before you built up the reasons for recording a conversation in this it felt like you couldn't be bothered and thus him deciding to record a conversation that in fact he had not realised would actually happen at that juncture was very unconvincing. I think you are getting a little bored with this writing on a similar theme and maybe you need to break free and try a different theme. Maybe you set out to do just that but your thinking returns to a comfortable format, a shame if so because I really do like your writing better than most and deserves to be let loose on other fresh themes.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Good enjoyable read

The set-up was first class and reminded me of some of Denham Forrest and D G Hear's stories. Then it flipped over into a fantasy sequence but as said before, I like fantasy.. She had hers and acted it out and he had his.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
5*****

A good Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with a little Cruel Revenge Spice, but the spice assisted Figaro well!!!!

LBuddGLBuddGover 11 years ago
Story was OK.....BUT......!

In the 1st place, the DNA test would have proven the birth status of the son, and shed some doubt, at the very least, on the veracity of the statements made by his wife. In the second place, the great authors cited by someone earlier here, would have included within the plot a grounding for his happening to have (as if by magic) a running tape recorder with him at the time (totally unexpected by him) that his wife told him things that were, also totally unexpected. The story was otherwise pretty good, but I think needed a little more attention paid to these points....and I think an editor should also have noticed these plot shortcomings. Otherwise, keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Let these little commenting bitches talk shit. This is a great story and it also shows the other side of the coin for once, cause wives ain't all angels. Thank you for this story i really enjoyed reading it, especially when my psychotic rage ran through my veins.

Grtz

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Heh!

What a coincidence. before reading this story, i just finished watching a Yahoo news about a guy winning $30M Lotto after his girlfriend broke up w/ him. liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

A pretty good read.

norcal62norcal62over 11 years ago
Last sentence ruined the entire previous story.

Why throw in such a fantasy statement?

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
I agree

The last sentence did ruin it. She had been a cheating whore for years so a few months means nothing.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
I agree with norcal62

You had a good story going and then fucked it up. Have him get a judgement and awarded maybe 50,000 pounds so he could start his won gym or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Longer sentence

Maybe 2 years for the wife would have made me feel better, but at least he got the kids. Could have stopped there but the money win was a little funny. Screw the ex-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The last sentence ruined nothing.

Bunch of fucking morons.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good to read once in a whilethe man has brains and the slut nothing

full custody is nice

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Great Revenge

I hate cheaters and it's a shame they only received prison sentences and not dire for their crimes. Yeah I know that's nuts but this is fiction. Anything can happen. Cheaters should get life in the electric chair. Yeah that's good.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Really?

It was a decent story until you added the lottery. That was just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Same

The lottery ruined it,it wouldn't be hard for him to have some kind of business success.Or even make the whole story revolve around the lottery

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

The ending was a bit rushed and convenient.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Loved the lottery win!

Why should Debbie and Bennett be the only ones to get what they deserve?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Is It That Hard To Properly End A Story? **

Four stars up till the stupid lottery ending. Four because he was dumber than a sack of hammers, but still a good story. Two Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ending is rushed

We could have used more details as her affair she ruined a good life for a lie , we donot know what happened after her prison sentence , does she get to see the kids , with his new found wealth he should make her life miserable , her deception and remarks she deserves all the pain he can give her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

what could have been a knockout of a story ..ruined by rushed & poor ending..

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
PEOPLE GET DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR

and forget their roots. TK U MLJ LV NV

semofuncplsemofuncplalmost 8 years ago
Good story

until the last sentence. He had it all. His kids, his house, his job, his life. Didn't need the money.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Typical tired story

Wife turns psycho bitch as if she'[s always been a sociopath, so the author can have an excuse to BTB. the ending just took it from the unreal to the laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lottery

I would have rather he got a comfortable settlement from using the Uni than from winning a lottery. It would make the story more believable.

GillotineGillotinealmost 6 years ago
Lost it with the last sentence

He just had to win the lottery. Would've been a 5 but that killed it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
Agree with Gillotine and others.

Hell, SOMEbody has to win the lottery!

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
who cares

whether the lottery or the law suits he still won

especially the older daughter who sided with him and not his bitch wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
living well

I agree with all of those who have criticized the ending. For me it took the story from a 5 (rounding up) to a 3 (still rounding up.)

To me it would be better for the man to get it all back, finding a new life partner. It could be stated perfunctorily and wouldn't require extending the story almost at all. The lottery winning and rushing through the rest of the ending was sad. The length of the jail sentences for first time offenders giving false statements was unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lottery my foot

More or less everything was fine until you started spouting fairy tale at the very end.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Wrong lottery

The lottery he won was with his children, especially the older daughter.

And, boy, do I hate that woman! To the extent your goal was to create a truly loathsome wife, you hit the ball out of the park!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yup,

me too. You were doing good until the end.

Davidj001Davidj001about 5 years ago
Finally!!!

It's nice to see the husband come out on top for a change!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

I have to agree with the other comments that the ending was rushed.

A better ending would have been Mark Bennet being raped in prison, then blaming Debbie for it and dumping her. The husband had custody of the three kids, so Hazel could have convinced the other two what a cunt their mother had turned into, so all three refused to see her.

I guess someone has to win the lottery, but the timing was too convenient. It would have been better if you focused on him meeting a lovely second wife instead, so that he has it all again (a loving family), while Debbie is left bitter and alone. She would also have to pay child support for the kids that she couldn't see, further rubbing her face in her miserable life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
you didnt do it ...

50 million Euros ... really. You couldnt say a kindly aunt died and he got about 1 million from inheritance? Sounds more likely then 50 million.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
First

For some reason I read part two first and I really hated Debby. After reading part one, I really, really hate Debby. What a despicable cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not The Ending I Wanted

I agree with others .. The Ending seemed rushed . How about suing the biological father for Child support and Alienation of affection .. Also agreed that 50 million seemed way to much .. Great Story otherwise

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
liked the story a lot

right up to the stupid lottery win ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Seriously?

The lottery? That's what you went with? Damn. This was going to be such a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
He was not guilty of assault

Bennett initiated physical contact. The late kick wouldn't make any difference. It is not expected that in the heat of the moment someone would use just the precise amount of force needed to stop an assailant. It would only have been a problem if after the kick he had kept pounding on him. One addition whack is not something a prosecutor is going to waste time on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yett

The cheated husband’s ultimate fantasy: the massive lotto jackpot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Rushed stupid ending

Shame. It was a good story up until the last paragraph.

bobareenobobareenoover 3 years ago

I won the lotto and learned I was from the planet Krypton, and was a Superman! Just goes to show you, she really coulda had it all plus my superdick!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

"Probably not, he just answered a question that has been unanswered for years. For your information, he's not any bigger than you, only he uses what he's got better! If you can match his performance, then there's still a chance for us."

At that point I knew this was going to go to stupid town with the over the top wife whos whole attitude is meant to get the reader to rage at her. I stopped at that point but anyone that wants to let me know if I were right or not please do.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

There's a serious drop in quality in the second half of the story, almost as if the author got bored of writing it. Shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Pussy

You write pussies as protagonist, he took no part in this other than eating his wife’s cum

Filled pussy

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

another SWAMP DONKEY joins the herd! lol nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would've given it 4 stars except for that Lottery business at the end.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon11 months ago

How do you manage to write with that dick in your mouth?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Going well. but tailed off badly at the end!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it! A fairytale with a happy ending!

LastMissionLastMission9 months ago

Not a bad story. Do wish that quite a few authors wouldn't rush the ending of their stories.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous