All Comments on 'Levi's Microscopic World'

by radk

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Clever

That was great storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic Writing

As intricate as anything I've read on this website.

ChrispeChrispeover 11 years ago
Brilliant

You are a very gifted writer, so much attention to detail. Once I started reading this story I couldn't stop and really did not want it to end. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bravo!

Need I say more? Simply one of the best stories I've read of late.

Would like to know how things turned out in SD, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

A great work of SF and I would think it would make a great movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A movie in the making!

Seriously a great read and like someone had already posted could not stop reading it. Well done. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Great job! Loved it, we'll told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It was absolutely enthralling to have the opportunity to enjoy such a wonderful story! The character developement was splendid as you took the main character from an emotionally retarded self-centered individual into a living person who finally begins to connect with others. By far the most complete story I have read on this site. It packs the emotional punch that so many others are lacking. I would hope other authors might peruse your work and learn a thing or too about connecting with their readers. Well done!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 11 years ago
Great rea d

I enjoyed it, and I hate sifi. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What... a bully?

He was house schooling and then gone to princeton

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 9 years ago
Only 12 Comments? Strange!

I liked this story - thought was funny. I think a couple of the commentators are taking things too seriously - these stories are entertainment. Five stars from this reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Brilliant!

An absolutely wonderful tale. I love the way you can give your readers the information that goes with the story in a way that doesn't come of as a monologue. I'm very impressed with this story but I would love to see if you could come up with a continuation or a new story for Levi and Linda.

japonezjaponezover 6 years ago
Fantastic and beautifull story

This story captivated me ...Very few literotica autors have real writing skils .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!!

Your story was best I've read!! You made it almost believable with the security segments and intellectual descriptions. Look forward to more stories from you!!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Hate rape

Just can't get past the fact that your main character is a rapist even if his victim loves him now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Are there any women on left earth that don’t become unconscious after intense, mind blowing nuclear orgasms?…….10 to 15 times with each sexual encounter? Especially those with a side piece who’s cock is 10 to 14 inches, as big around as a soda can, and 5 times the size of her clueless husband’s? ……..who ALWAYS considers taking them back and forgiving them for anywhere from 30 to 200 sexual encounters …..many times with three to four men at once….’air tight’…….and with her repeatedly telling the husband that she never had sex like it was with the lover and how he, the husband could never compare to the cocksman her lovers were.? R.H.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous