All Comments on 'Alexandra Flatly Ch. 03'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Glad you're continuing this story.

This was a great installment, DDDave. Nice to have someone even bigger (in breast size) than Alexandra's mom. Love to know Ms. Copley's cup size since there's a measuring tape present. Hope you continue this, since I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
where's the story?

a little lame

DDDDaveDDDDaveover 11 years agoAuthor
Jeeze, make up your mind, will ya?

First you like it then you don't! What's up with that?

brian358brian358over 11 years ago
Excellent!

Thanks for a *fantastic* third chapter!

But, please! We need to know Ms C's bust size! How does she compare with Mrs Flatly's 32LLL? It sounds as though she could be even *bigger!!!*

We readers need to know these important facts! :-)

And surely Tommy's gets a turn with the tape measure? (If its big enough, LOL)

Thanks again!

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 11 years ago
Best Yet

Good Part of the series... Would also like to know the size of the teacher. Cant wait for the next one

DDDDaveDDDDaveover 11 years agoAuthor
Hope the next installent "Measures Up!"

I've recently uploaded the fourth episode which features Ms. C and Tommy. As of THIS comment it's not been posted but it should be in a day or two. It addresses the issue commented on here. I had fun writing it and I hope everyone has fun reading it. Be sure to leave feedback for me, I do read it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2174 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES