All Comments on 'His Black Master Ch. 08'

by NickJBella

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
clem45clem45over 11 years ago
good series

Nice concept.

NickJBellaNickJBellaover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Clem45 - thank you for you comments. The wedding and wedding night is going to be hot. Stay tuned!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
really good series

I can't wait for the wedding..

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 11 years ago
Perfect

Always had a fetish for the Groom especially a Black Groom having the wife on the wedding night but this is the first story I have found where this is going to actually happen so very much looking forward to it. The fact that Ty is actually dictating how she is going to be presented over her new husband only adds further delight to the scenario.

Do find the very short chapters a little distracting mind, but if it keeps your writing fresh I will put up with that.

BlackRexxxBlackRexxxover 11 years ago
Set table 4 two more?

This is my first comment on series. This has to be one of the best series ever on (literotica). It has nice flow to it. Will kathleen mother one day accidently catch kevin and her in the act with ty. and let out her demons that not gone away, but are just the surface. Then that leaves margaret, brench player for ty cock lol. Great Series!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Last line

That's the best last line! -Yb

NateBiDudeNateBiDudealmost 10 years ago
LOVE

Love how the Alpha is getting everything he needs. Damn this is a hot series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Can't wait for the wedding

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Looking forward to the wedding

This story is hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous