All Comments on 'The Halloween Hazing'

by laffalot

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GorkonGorkonover 11 years ago
Now that is horror!

Title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not very erotic and no real explanation.

The ending was rushed and considering the effort the author put into his story, it seemed shoddy.

If the story was made up why make it true? And if the story was made up, why involve demons? It would have been better if the girls died as a result of the hazing gone wrong. Plus, if Tabitha expected them to be out in 30 mins or less, why would she leave?

Too many issues to fully enjoy. But better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice one.

For me, this was a great story. I could imagine myself sitting and watching it on the big screen. Wish it could have been longer and the demons in the house explained. But otherwise a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!

Offered more focus on lore and a cliffhanger story than just focusing on the sex.

I would have liked a more focus on the sex, however your horror storytelling made up for it BIG TIME! And gaveme the creeps! 9.9/10!!!

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 11 years ago
Terrific Story

It's not supposed to be very erotic. It's a horror story.

Doesn't really need an explanation. The story is of the Bitch setting up the pledges and encountering forces she's not aware of. It doesn't really matter what those forces/demons are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous