All Comments on 'The Love of Panties'

by chuckp7860

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice ...

We call them 'knickers' in the UK, which I think sounds naughtier than 'panties'; as to the rest of your post, I couldn't agree more ;) !

Please bring us the stories you mentioned - your reminiscences sound hot!

MenssanaMenssanaover 11 years ago
Can't wait to hear more.

It reminds me of the time I stayed over at my friend's house as his parents and sister were away. I was around 20 years old and his sister was a little bit younger. I slept in her bed and had a nice wank session lying there knowing she would be there the next night. At one point I realised that all her underwear was right beside me in the dresser. I rummaged through her knickers and bras then had another thought. I wanted to put on her panties. I got naked and slipped on a pair of her panties. The soft material felt amazing and I rubbed my cock through the material imagining her pussy against the same piece of material. I then took out one of her bras and slipped that on and over my shoulders pushing the cups against my chest getting turned on at the thought of her tits. A few minutes later my friend walked into the bedroom. I have never moved so fast. I literally just got back under the covers of her bed and covered myself just as his head came round the door. He was talking to me and all I could think about was what he would say if he knew I was wearing his sisters underwear. I still get turned on at the thought of wearing her underwear 20 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brother's Friend

When I was growing up, I know my brother's friend would play with my panties very much like you wrote about. It's a long story as to how I knew but I could almost always tell when this boy had been in the house. I never found an fluids but I would notice my panties (and bras sometimes) had been messed with. I hope you'll share your experiences and perhaps I can as well. Thanks for reminding me of those days! XOXOXOX

Omega ManOmega Manover 11 years ago
Secrets

She never caught ya doing the things you did back then?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous