All Comments on 'Indian Wife's Transformation Ch. 03'

by desi_indian

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Blah

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Like how this story is going

On the one hand, I wish the chapters were a bit longer. On the other, I do appreciate the gradual buildup and the way the story has not jumped too quickly to sex. Makes it more erotic and believable. Will definitely be following this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ISM Revisited?

Same old same old Indian cuck.First commenter is right. Blah You know what's going to happen way in advance JUst dumb Typical for all indian stories Question is there an Indin Male with a set of balls are they all cucks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pity

is all i can feel for a person so young to write such crap. I know the sickos will want more but most of them are dead already and just don't know it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Show me just one

story on Loving Wives written by an Indian author that depicts an Indian wife as something other than a cheating, brazen slut. Personally I haven't found one so I must assume that these are ALL male fantasy stories and in fact in India the married wives are faithful Just a few days ago I saw on the national news show that in India the Men out number the Women by quite a bit because families abort female babies so they might have males. This is a practive that existed for many hundreds of years in China because they were primaily and agriculture driven society and men were more production in the fields. Thankfully that has pretty much ended (that is drowning girl babies in the river),

So I must ask myself what is the excuse in India for this inhumane practice in the 21st Century ?

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Recent events have shown

that women have no value in India. This kind of story simply reinforces that kind of mysognistic view and reminds us that despite its burgeoning economy, its the kind of patriachal society that is likely to stay rooted in the past for a long time to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a wor d to word copy of another indian cuckold story

a word to word copy of another indian cuckold story on this site itself, just diff names..

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

the same fucking shit origjinally posted by indiansubmale and now you cant read the comments because everyone thought it was shit and it still is. the real problem is that the lowest score we can give is still 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Non Erotic Indian Cuckold Tripe

When will these Indian writers understand that these emasculated Indian cuck stories are #1 Non Erotic and #2 Unbelievably repetitive. Last commenter had it right. Same story different names. Can you spell Indiansubmale????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Screw the haters, keep writing.

I find these morons who post that they don't like cuck stories are really mouthy. So quick to type their disgust as they read chapter 1, 2, 3, etc. The story is fine. Maybe one in ten "Loving Wives" stories is just a tale about a wife that fucks her husband and that's it. Surprise! They should buy a subscription to Playboy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't understand why meaning of love, relationship and loyalty are taking too lightly and for granted because I believe that both males and females should avoid temptations which can bother their relationships always after they are committed and married. In every religion, every country and every society marriage is a very holy and sacred bonding which is a lot more important and valuable than any temptations or attractions. She shouldn't have lied to others about her marital status. I don't think it should be a matter of shame that one is married.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous