All Comments on 'You Dirty Whore Ch. 2'

by teen_rookie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
cheating..

would have liked to read more about her and the older married guy

Asiantina1@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot hot hot

that was really hot and the end was really sweet i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Story line

Although the general idea of this story is good I think you need to work on punctuation as it is distracting when reading it.

In particular less spelling in terms of damnnnnnn whoreeeee etc. overuse of exclamation marks and speech marks definitely need worked on.

However I enjoyed the read and very imaginative, well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MMMMM

Loved the story, ain't nuttin better than a revenge fuck.....

MagistrateSarusMagistrateSarusover 15 years ago
I loved the content

It reminded me very much of my own relationship, to be honest, can't say I wouldn't do the same.

However, the one thing I did not like, is please learn proper quotation, it was rather distracting and irritating to have action and verbal statements intermingled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Would have been good, but...

LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR APOSTROPHES AND COMMAS. It's really distracting and truly detracts from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Overall good

Overall your story was so good but the random Capitol letters and the bad punctuaion really distracted me if u fix those this story will be A real favourite of everyone!!!!! Also I realize this is a bit hipocritical considerin the state of this comme t However the iphone e I'm using is hard to work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GRAMMER

FIX YOUR GRAMMER!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pity!

I enjoyed the story, but it was spoiled for me by incorrect punctuation and grammar, and the use of words that sound the same but are wrong. It's a good idea to keep the same point of view - are you writing as "I" or third person? and tense - is it present or past?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please tell me some of this really happened!

I enjoyed this story and I imagined every scene in my head, I want my boyfriend to do this to me sooo badly! He's already very jealous, I could easily make him angry just by wearing something skimpy to the store...yeah then maybe he will have to punish me...Anyway thanx for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

Good story but will be better with some editing for grammar and spelling and makinf sure it's consistent between both parts. Great job on the first part and most of the second!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Decent

The idea of your story is decent. The execution on the other hand needs work. The way you quote is confusing and distracting, so much so I almost closed out the story. Too many exclamation points, and quotes in the wrong way.

The point of view or pov was suddenly changed. That takes you out of the story. You can have first person and suddenly come in with 3rd person and narrate, although I will say your third person was probably better executed.

Overall a decent story, but could have more depth and layers into the sex scenes too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous