All Comments on 'My Favorite Position'

by Eroteswhite

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A womb doesn't

Tighten around a man's shaft. A vagina does. Get to know human anatomy if you're inclined to write from a female perspective, sir.

ValensGirlValensGirlabout 11 years ago

Eh, true, but they didn't say it tightened around his cock. Still, a bit awkward phrasing. I don't usually like thinking about wombs during sex!

However, the rest of this was really hot and very sensual. More please.

taintedlilytaintedlilyabout 11 years ago

There's something incredibly beautiful about your style, all your pieces. Just enough of the blanks filled in. I like the pacing. Not too much, only rarely too little.

I got the womb bit, for what it's worth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
And then I thought about it.

Your story. Seemed ok at first. Then I thought about the nylons. Yes they have some tensile strength, but they tend to run and when they do, they bust. And most knots tend to slip with very little pressure, nylon being slippery. So I've lost the part where he can't get loose. Then you've tied the garter belt and that could be difficult to undo. And I'm thinking if it's too tight, you're about to do serious, permanent damage to him. And now I've lost the fantasy and you're doing nothing but abuse him. Yuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous