The Cock Cage

Story Info
A wife cages her husband's cock; teases him.
3k words
4.46
71.6k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
likuwell
likuwell
174 Followers

My wife, Eva, and I had made plans for dinner Friday night. We were going to a nearby restaurant that she loves. There's always a good crowd at the restaurant, especially on Friday and Saturday nights.

My name is Joe. Eva and I are in our early thirties and have been married for five years. Eva was a walking wet dream with long legs, large breasts, and a perfect ass. Topped off with red hair and a creamy complexion, Eva usually turned heads wherever we went. Our sex life was good, although it got a little stale at times. When that happened, we tried to liven things up with some sexy role play.

I arrived home from work around 6:30. When I arrived home, my wife had a little smile and a devilish gleam in her eye. "I bought a new toy today," she said. "It's laid out on the bed. Go take a look."

I went into the bedroom and found a cock cage lying on the bed. It had a stainless-steel tube that went around the penis. The tube had a hole in the end so that I could pee without removing the cage. A series of leather strips attached it to a leather base. One long leather strap stuck out to the side. It had a series of eyeholes that would fit over a steel stud at the other end of the strap. The steel stud had a hole in it to accommodate a lock.

My wife walked up behind me. She reached around and rubbed my cock through my pants. "Hmm," she said, "I can tell you like it by how stiff you are already. Let's try it out tonight. But first we'll have to do something about that erection of yours or it will never fit. Go shave your cock and balls and trim short the rest of your pubic hair. We wouldn't want your hair to get caught in the cage. Then, take a cold shower and we'll see about trying it on."

I stripped out of my work clothes. I took out the hair trimmer and cut my pubic hair short. I lathered up my genitals with shaving cream. Then I carefully shaved my cock and balls until they were completely smooth. Afterwards, I jumped into the shower. The cold water quickly had the desired effect. Not only did my erection go away, my cock and balls shriveled up to a tiny fraction of their previous size. I escaped the cold water as soon as I could.

Returning to the bedroom, my wife had me lie on my back on the bed with my legs spread. She slowly slid cock into the cage. The strap fit snugly under the balls so that it was impossible to remove the cage. She had me hold my balls up while she looped the strap under them and slid one of the strap's eyeholes over the metal stud. She then produced a tiny lock, which she slid through the hole in the metal stud. I felt a jolt of excitement as I heard the click when she secured the lock. There was something arousing about being at her mercy, unable to free my cock from its cage without her help.

"There," she said, "that should hold you. Stand up and let's see how secure it is."

I stood and she gave the cage a few gentle tugs. It stayed firmly in place. "Great," she said. "Now let's get ready for dinner."

"Wait a minute," I said, "You're not going to make me wear this to the restaurant, are you?"

"Yes. That's exactly what I'm going to do," she replied. "And if you want me to take that thing off sometime this weekend, then you'll do exactly what I tell you. Now, go get dressed."

Getting my jeans on over the cock cage and then getting it situated comfortably proved challenging. There was no hiding the bulge in my pants, though. I just hoped anyone who noticed would think I was really well hung. I came out to find my wife dressed in slacks and a low-cut blouse. The blouse was green silk that clung to her breasts, displaying them attractively. While she usually wears a bra, her stiff nipples made it clear that she was not wearing one tonight. Around her neck was a short, thin chain on which she had placed the key to the lock on my cage, showing it for all to see. The key was nestled between her breasts in such a way that her breasts drew your eye to the key and vice versa. She looked so hot that my cock immediately began to stiffen again. But I quickly learned that the cage limited me in that department.

We piled into the car and headed for the restaurant. During the drive, Eva periodically reached over and squeezed my cage through my pants. Each time she did, her blouse would fall open giving me a great view of her bare breasts. "Mmm," she said, "it makes me hot to know that you're wearing a cock cage under there. I'm so horny I'd have you pull into the park and fuck me if you weren't locked up. But I don't want to let him out. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if I can find someone at the restaurant to fuck me."

The restaurant was crowded, as usual. Eventually, we were seated at a table by a window. I felt conspicuous and a little embarrassed walking through the crowded restaurant with a noticeable bulge in my pants. When the waitress came to take our food order, I noticed her looking at Eva's necklace and the key at its end. I noticed a hint of a smile crossed her face. I felt my face flush with embarrassment as I thought, "She knows."

My suspicion was confirmed when she proceeded to ignore me, instead speaking only to my wife. "My name is Natalie," she said, "and I'll be your server tonight. Would you like to start with some cocktails?"

"Yes, Natalie, that sounds delightful," Eva replied. Eva proceeded to order drinks for both of us, making mine a martini. Natalie left to retrieve them. As we got close to finishing our drinks, Natalie reappeared. Again, she ignored me, speaking only to Eva, who ordered another round.

Once the waitress left to get our order, Eva reached into her purse and pulled out a small bag. She handed it to me, saying "Take a look inside."

In the bag I found a butt plug, a small tube of lube, and bright pink panties. I looked at Eva, who said, "I want you to go into the men's room. Remove your underwear and put on the panties. Then, sit on the toilet with your panties around your ankles. Lube up the butt plug. Wait until you hear a man enter. Then, I want you to insert the butt plug while he's in the restroom with you. After he leaves, you may return. Put your underwear in the bag and bring it to me so that I will know that you have followed my instructions."

"Wait a minute, sweetie," I said. "I've played along and enjoyed our little game to this point. But you can't really expect me to do what you just said."

"I most certainly do expect just that," Eva replied. "I'm the keyholder here and if you'd like to get out of that cage, you'll do exactly what I tell you. Am I making myself clear, cage boy?"

Reluctantly, I did as she instructed. As I sat there with the pink panties around my ankles, I knew that they could be seen under the partition. I just hoped whoever came in would not notice. When I returned to our table, I found that Natalie had delivered our drinks while I was gone.

As she finished her second drink, Eva leaned across the table and said, "Knowing that you're caged, plugged, and pantied is making me sooo horny. I really want to get fucked. It's a shame you're caged for the night and can't help me out. Maybe I can find another man here who can take care of my needs."

She then began looking around the restaurant. She pointed out a man at the bar and proceeded to tell me how good looking she thought he was. "Maybe I'll invite him home with us," she said. "I think I'd enjoy having his cock in my pussy tonight. It's been a long time since I had a strange cock, you know. But don't worry, honey. I'll let you watch. Imagine sitting there in your cock cage and panties watching another man fuck your wife. God, that would be so hot. I'm going to do it."

I figured she was just teasing me, but then... maybe not. She got up from the table and headed for the man at the bar. I saw her put her hand on his arm and lean over to speak to him. I knew that his position would give him a great view of her bare breasts. I saw him glance down to admire her breasts as he replied. Eva waited a moment while he got a good look. Then she walked past him and headed to the ladies room.

After dinner, we left the restaurant and headed to the parking lot. Before I got into the car, she had me open my pants and pull out my caged cock and balls. It was pretty dark. I don't think anyone saw. But I didn't get quite as lucky on the drive home. It seemed we hit every light on red. And it seemed there was a taller vehicle with a perfect view at every light. I'm pretty sure at least a couple of people got an eyeful.

When we got home, she headed for the bedroom, stripping off her clothes as she went. She lay back on the bed, spreading her legs wide. "God, I'm so hot! Eat me!" she said. I quickly started stripping off my clothes, but she stopped me. "Leave the panties on," she said.

As I headed for the bed, she called me to the side. She reached into my panties and cupped my balls, lifted my caged cock out, and admired it for a moment. Pre-cum dripped from the head of my cock, through the cage. She scooped it onto her index finger and held her finger up. Understanding her meaning, I sucked her finger clean. She moaned lightly and repeated the same two words, "Eat me."

I quickly moved between her legs. The cock cage was clumsy, but I managed to position it where it was reasonably comfortable. I began kissing her inner thighs and around her pussy. She was drenched! I had never seen her pussy so wet! I began flicking my tongue over her clit.

"God, I wish I had picked up that guy at the bar. He had such a cute ass. I could tell from the bulge in his pants that he was well-hung, too. I wish he was here right now. I'd suck his big cock while I played with his balls. You could watch your wife's mouth wrap around another man's cock. Then I'd make you sit at the end of the bed and watch while his big cock pumped in and out of my pussy. Fuck me with your tongue."

I quickly switched to tongue-fucking her pussy. Within minutes, I heard her moan loudly and her pussy clenched around my tongue as she came. As she came down from her orgasm, she pushed me away

"That was good," she said, "but I need to be fucked. And you're all caged. Go get a chair and sit at the foot of the bed."

Once I was seated, she reached into the nightstand and pulled out a large dildo I had no idea she even owned. I'm above-average size, but the dildo was even bigger -- it must have been at least nine inches long and thick. "This is Paul," she said. "As in Paul Bunyan. Paul is going to fuck me now like my husband can't."

Eva was so wet from my efforts and her own orgasm that she needed no lube. She slowly slid the head of the dildo into her pussy. I was mesmerized watching her pussy spread to take that monster. "That's it, Paul. Stretch that pussy. Show my husband how his wife looks when a real man fucks her."

Eva was soon moaning loudly as she slid the full dildo in and out of her pussy. "Oh, God, Paul! You're so big! You're so much bigger than Joe. Fuck me, Paul, fuck me. God, I love your big cock, Paul."

Eva began ramming the dildo in and out, faster and faster. "That's it. Fuck me hard, Paul. Faster, faster. I can't believe I waited this long to get some strange cock. Show my husband how a real man fucks his wife's pussy." She screamed out as she had one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever seen her enjoy.

After she came back to earth, she blew me a kiss and said, "Goodnight."

"Wait a minute," I said, "aren't you going to take off this cage? I'd like to cum, too, you know."

"No, I kind of like you in it. Maybe I'll let you out tomorrow... if you're good... maybe I'll let you cum then."

The next day, she wore a cut-off T-shirt with no bra and short shorts without panties. I got aroused every time I looked at her. All morning, she kept brushing against my cock. She insisted we make a run to the grocery store. I felt conspicuous going up and down the aisles wearing the cock cage under my clothes, especially with her dressed in such a revealing outfit attracting attention. And she insisted on going down every aisle. I noticed all the men checked her out. I also noticed that she smiled at each one when she caught him looking. When the guy was especially cute she would whisper a comment in my ear, like "he has a nice package" or "oooh, I'd love to fuck him while you watched."

Finally the shopping trip ended and we returned home. After we put up the groceries, she grabbed my crotch and asked, "What would you do to have me unlock your cage?"

"Anything."

"What would you do to get to cum in my pussy?"

"Anything and everything."

"That's the right attitude," she said. "Follow me."

I followed her into the bedroom. I stripped and she finally unlocked the cock cage and removed it. My cock immediately sprang to full attention. She quickly stripped. She moved to the bed and got on her hands and knees. "Lick my ass," she said.

This was new, but then the whole weekend had been different. I climbed on the bed. I positioned myself behind her. I spread her cheeks with my hands and began licking her asshole. Once it was good and wet, I stiffened my tongue and began sliding it in and out of her bottom. She moaned her pleasure. "That's it," she said, "get way up in there." I probed deeper, as deep as I could. After a few minutes of having her bottom pleasured, she rolled over. Finally, she said the magic words -- "fuck me."

I quickly moved up between her legs and slid in my hard cock. She was soaked, so it slid right in. After all the teasing over the last two days, I knew I couldn't last long. Within a couple of minutes, I groaned loudly and let loose what felt like a gallon of cum.

"Dammit! You came before I said you could. For that I'm going to have to spank you."

She then positioned me on my elbows and knees on the bed with my butt in the air. She showed that she had my belt in her hand. "Naughty boys who cum without permission get ten smacks with the belt. You will count them for me."

Smack! I felt the first lash across my bare butt. "One," I called out. Smack! "Two." Halfway through it began to really sting, but in an erotic sort of way. To my horror, I could feel my cock beginning to stiffen again.

Eva reached between my legs and massaged my balls. Then she reached up and began to stroke my hardening cock. "It looks like someone likes getting spanked," she laughed.

Finally, we got to ten. She had me roll over onto my back. Then she moved up and positioned herself over my face. I could see my cum running down her thighs. She reached down and got a scoop of it on her fingertip. She placed her finger on my lips. I understood what she wanted. I opened my mouth and sucked her finger clean. "You see what a mess you've made?" she asked. "Lick me clean."

I lifted my head and began licking the cum running down her right thigh. Then I did the left thigh. I was surprised to find that my cum did not taste bad. It was a sort of sweet, salty flavor.

Slowly she lowered herself to my mouth and said, "Now clean my pussy." I began lapping at her pussy, tasting our combined juices. Globs of cum slid down my tongue into my waiting mouth. I swallowed it all. The whole scene felt so dirty. I found myself becoming intensely aroused again. As I licked, I could feel her building to anther orgasm. I licked faster. Soon I felt a flood of her juices as she moaned loudly and came on my face.

She dismounted and lay beside me on the bed as we caught our breath. In a little bit, she leaned over and kissed me. "That was good, honey. I enjoyed that a lot. I want to do more of it. But I realize that it won't be the same unless you're properly motivated. That's why I'm going to start keeping you locked up."

I realized I found the idea quite arousing.

likuwell
likuwell
174 Followers