All Comments on 'Reese Ch. 01'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 11 years agoAuthor
tag

I don't know where that tag came from... lit added it... Reese does not meet a woman during the plague... sorry for any confusion.

AfrolatinaAfrolatinaabout 11 years ago
I am totally addicted

Kal, you have proven yet againg that you are one of the best writer in Literotica.

EdwarusEdwarusabout 11 years ago
Great

Just like your others a great start cant wait for more

blastwizardblastwizardabout 11 years ago
WELL, WELL, WELL, INGRIGUE - LOL

Kal, I cannot wait for this to continue. We have allies that don't know they are allies, we have enemies, secrets and a kill list. NICE!!!!

Hey outside of all of that we have common disgust in the state of man. There are those who respect life and commitment and their are those that are just disrespectful and useless scurge who should be removed from the planet. THIS IS THE BEST VALENTINES DAY DISTRACTION EVER. LOL - Not hating, just saying. :)

lucianloverlucianloverabout 11 years ago
Mamma mia...

your stories just keep getting better.I hope that lit will one day make the ratings up to 10stars so I can give you 30!!! Lol! I'm biting my fingernails hoping you will update.Ouch....is that blood?

lucianloverlucianloverabout 11 years ago
Mamma mia...

your stories just keep getting better.I hope that lit will one day make the ratings up to 10stars so I can give you 30!!! Lol! I'm biting my fingernails hoping you will update.Ouch....is that blood? update soon before I exsanguinate!!!

donaldedonaldeabout 11 years ago
Another excellent start

i am amazed with all that you have going on that oyu have found time to write another spectacular tale I am totally addicted to IWLYF. I enjoy the Sinclaire redemption series and now you add another one to enjoy how did i ever get so lucky please update asap i can not wait ot read more about Reese

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 11 years ago
LOVING IT AS USUAL

I love this genre that keeps your creative juices going. Looking forward to the updates.

vickivalevickivaleabout 11 years ago
Better the second time!!!

I finally got around to reading this and I tell you it is better the second time. I am glad you extended it. I like the intrigued and the way you have introduced the characters! Excited to read more but you already know this!!!!

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 11 years ago
great as usual

However, I am confused. Why can Reese not eat or drink but the other vamps can? I love the story line so far and will be reading as you update. You are one of my favorites here.

jazz1190jazz1190about 11 years ago
Confused

I love you work I really do but this whole new chapter confused the hell out of me. I kind of understood part of what you were trying to do but I think you put just to much in this chapter. I read the story got confused when it changed to other character/time and the back an forth throughout the whole chapter. I love your work and I read everything you write. I may not comment all the time but I still look for your next chapter for any of your stories.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 11 years agoAuthor
confused x 2

Mikothebaby: for whatever reason, the change from human to vampire took away Giovanni/ Reese's' ability to eat or to drink anything but blood.

Jazz: Giovanni and Reese are the same person as are Dante and Marco. Reese's story begins in 1347 which is why the back and forth. the 1347 entries are Reese's memories. hope that helps.

QueenbiggumzQueenbiggumzabout 11 years ago
NICE!

Loving it as usual i understand the story and the need for justice and vengence. I love the characters donatello and vangie they really mates right? Good. Now I'm more intrested about the List of names that has to be wiped out who are the 10 names and there crimes and stories Part two Pleaes I'm hooked already.

PS I Can't wait to ready about thorne and barb and the sinclares and the Blackwells and neole and joseph Keep up the good work Darling.

LIVE LARGE LIVE FREE

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago
Wonderful

Another new story to follow! Please keep it coming, you never disappoint.

primrose227primrose227about 11 years ago
It's getting better all the time

I love how you are going as a writer and through your efforts or an editor, the punctuation and structure of your sentences are much much better. I'm always looking at how other people write to make my own efforts better.

-

I'm really enjoying this story. It says a 2 part story, but this can't be the end. I am actually slowing my reading to make sure that I take it all in.

-

You have a great imagination and your stories have a certain complexity in them, either regarding the plot or characters, sometimes both. I don't know how you have so much time to devote to writing, it seems that in itself would be a full time job. Keep up the good work.

DoctimeDoctimeabout 10 years ago
Better

There are not as many errors as there have been in the past, but some still creep in. " he lifted her leg over her shoulder." Now that does sound intriguing, but I bet you ment over his shoulder! However your story lines are improving . I would like more update on Thorne and Barbara and the baby. Unless yon have been "blocking" do not spread yourself to (not too) thin. I do wonder why only about 1 out 1000 readers leave a comment. BTW, I am still giving out 5 stars for your stories.

KittyOh48KittyOh48almost 10 years ago
I love your stories....

I don't know how I missed this one, but I am glad I am reading it now. I think you are a fantastic writer. Errors and all...they just keep us human and not perfect. 5 stars!

Keep up the fantastic story lines and I would like to know what happened with the Thorne/Barbara series.

Much Love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reese Series Info