All Comments on 'Parental Discretion is Advised'

by Eroscott

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Didn't you already post this story in multple parts in January?

EroscottEroscottabout 11 years agoAuthor
Parental Discretion Is Advised

Yes I did. But I botched that up and wanted to do it as one whole story. I left notes to the Lit. staff to publish this and remove the others. I haven't had time to check on that yet. I I will straightaway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
While I appreciate

While I appreciate having the entire story in one fell swoop; is there any chance of a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ONCE AGAIN..TOTAL FAMILY BI...OMITTED..! ! !

YOU RE-POSTED ..BUT ONCE AGAIN OMITTED..WHAT SEX CHARGED MOMS/WOMEN LIKE MYSELF TURN ON TO..TOTAL FAMILY BI..MEANING HOT BI ACTION BETWEEN DADS AND SONS..ALSO.. WITH MOM AS PART OF IT..NOTHING HOTTER FOR US..THEN WATCHING STUD SON(S) AND THEIR DAD GETTING INTO TOTAL STUD BI ACTION WITH MOM RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE. ESPECIALLY MOM GETTING HER GUYS' CREMEPIES FROM EVERYWHERE....NOTHING MAKES US WETTER AND IN MANY INSTANCES.. "SQUIRT"....YOU SEEM TO HAVE NO TROUBLE TELLING US THAT JOHN AND KEVIN BOTH TURN ONTO THEIR OWN CREMEPIES..JOHN OTHER STUDS TOO..ETC. LOVE FEELING THEIR COCKS RUBBING AGAINST EACH OTHER IN DP'ING...BUT AGAIN..SAME-OLD..SAME-OLD. ACTUAL .HOT MALE BI OMITTED..TRUST MOMS.. LIKE MYSELF..TOTAL BI FAMILY FUN IS WHERE IT IS AT...AND FOR ALL THE NAY SAYERS.. ADMIT IT..IT IS HOTTTTTTTTTTTT....AND ABOUT TIME YOU REMENBER THAT MOMS AND WOMEN READ THESE POSTS..NOT JUST UP-TIGHT MALES..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Your story

Your story is to dam long for one reading, it needed to have been done over several days. Only read the first two chapters then moved on to another story.

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurabout 11 years ago
size sometimes is important

Congratulations that was amazing. You had a nice set up, interesting story arc and explosive finish that left scope for a sequel. Well done, great read.

EroscottEroscottabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you Englishvoyeur

Thanks for your comment, Englishvoyeur. To the negative annonymous commenters, first, I write whole, integrated stories, not vignettes. Grab your lotion and use your imagination for that. Second to the person who wants bi-sex with men, don't read my writings, you will never see it in them. I'm a heterosexual male, women turn me on, not men. Finally, I've been getting a lot of requests for a sequel. I have this year pretty well planned out so if I do a sequel it will be a long time coming. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE

When does Michelles friend and her family get into the story???

EroscottEroscottabout 11 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous re: More

Quien sabe? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Normally I dont read the long stories on here, after awhile I go to a different story, but this one, I would get to the bottom of the page thinking I was done, and it kept saying I had more pages, so I kept reading, I'm always busy, so any spare time im like, I gotta finish this story lol, I know I'm almost done, it took me a long time to finish, , but it was at a perfect pace to keep me wanting to read, I love to read, so the length didnt bother me. I dont know how long youve been writing, buy I took think wroth practice you would be really great. Good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
grat story

looking forward to hear more about your incest family .. yes it was a long story but a grat one just loved it from start to finsh looking to next story love leann xxxxxxx

EroscottEroscottalmost 11 years agoAuthor
To: Anonymous: Grat Story

Dear, gentle reader. I make the following comment with all due respect. You have commented on a couple of my stories favorably and you have always said "grat" story. I think, however, that you mean "great" story. I hope that I have not offended you with this criticism. It is offered with, as I said above, all due respect.

tatasulttatasultalmost 11 years ago
do and dont do

you are excilent , your story is too large, but pleasurable, try to short, n dont accept outsider like friends etc, rather you allow son and daughter inlaw and her parents, daughter and her husbend and her parents and more kids, or mother and daughter can be pregnent by son and dad, and they have kids , after few year those kids fucking withh parents...

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
after a while it

became just more and more of the same thing over and over again to the point of way too much to be enjoyable. A perfect example of where less would have been more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3Continue

Okay. You have set them up for visit to the orgy. Write another story about that. And, include Michelle's girlfriend, brother and mother.

EroscottEroscottover 10 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous regarding PDIA

It's a strong possibility, just don't know when.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disappointing

So that's where you draw the line... Father & Son??

You celebrate every other manner of sexual perversion (except with the family Beagle) but can't bring yourself to write about men in an incestuous bi-sexual relationship.

Take some chances... have the courage to explore... write outside your comfort zone... unless you consider this version of "Parental Discretion" your best effort.

In that case, you aimed too low and hit your mark!

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
totally hot!!!

One of the best stories I've read on this site. It has it all (almost): mommy/son, daddy/daughter and mommy/daughter. I'm glad it doesn't have dad/son. Not my thing. Even though it's very long, I've read much shorter stories that have taken me longer to read than this (if that makes any sense). A true 5 star story!!

EroscottEroscottover 10 years agoAuthor
To Sex4Lf

Thank you, Sex4Lf, for your kind comment. I'm glad you liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best story yet

I have been reading Literotica for over a year and this is the best story i have read on incest. Thank you Eroscott

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 10 years ago
^__^

Fantastic story indeed. I've spent all day reading your stories and it's been a blast. You rock, Eroscott. Thanks again for the good time, hehe. ;-)

EroscottEroscottalmost 10 years agoAuthor
YamiBoy

Thank you, YamiBoy, for your kind comment. I so glad you like my stories. That goes to all of those who like my writing, too.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago

Great story!! So many stories has mom cheating on dad one way or the other. It is so goo to hve a whole family loving eah other.

Like I said great story.

SingleDad1234SingleDad1234about 9 years ago
19 Pages?

19 ..... Pages??

Couldn't break it up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 star

Would have given it higher but when you went into lick the platter clean that made me throw up.

bendigoboybendigoboyover 8 years ago
loved every moment!!

What an erotic and informed story, i loved the intricate details of how the family merged into a hot incest relationship. Although others obviously don't enjoy the "clean the platter" parts, i did thoroughly enjoy them, nothing better than going down on a woman after i or another guy has cum inside her! Keep up the good work!!!

EroscottEroscottover 8 years agoAuthor

Thank you bendigoboy for your kind comment.

mthomas63mthomas63about 8 years ago
Great Story

It took me almost a week to complete the read. My wife does not appreciate my taste in literature, so I was reading it on the sly.

And maintaining an erection throughout!

I'll be back. I need to do some stuff, but I want to real more of your stories.

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
WOW

what a great read. VERY SEXY AND EROTIC. Definitely not too long - in fact - you could easily write a sequel. I loved the family, Michelle was the star, but Mom, dad and Kevin were wonderful as well. And its nice you just kept this as a family affair - not adding new characters.

i noticed you haven't written in a couple of years - i hope you start writing again. you're a great writer of erotica!!!

VirginsloverVirginsloverabout 6 years ago
WOW

WOW , a Great Story. THX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Its an request

Dear,

I read this story almost 20 times, I have not find a wonderful story in comparison. Please write a sequel this story or make a new one, but as like this story.

You may take some other close relatives. For example: 1- Mom Dad Son Daughter, Son in-law, daughter in-law, OR 2- Mom Dad Son, daughter and granddaughter, OR3- Mom Dad Son and daughter in-law grand son, daughter son in-law and granddaughter.

Thanks(odiaapua@gmail.com)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Question

How come the Cummings didn't end up with Susan and her kids!

sualk0815sualk0815over 5 years ago
Wow

Wunderbare Geschichte, einfach super schön geil

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 5 years ago
Sequel, please....

How about a follow-up story?

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
I Think 2 more stories

1 first swinger party where incest is accepted

2 they have the Pilgrams over for dinner and orgy

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 4 years ago
Suggestions

How about rimming; male and female, fisting, strapon, and golden showers.

odiaapuaodiaapuaalmost 4 years ago
Super Writer

Hi Eros...

I read this story several times... i have no words to praise you... I never read such a beautiful incest story... I love this story because of your sweet development... the love, affection, sharing and caring, how they showing their love and caring for each other is the reason to flavour the story. Please write more and more in similar style...I want to say , I love you...thankx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent story

Well written, logical progression. Sex is plentiful without the overload of so many stories.

I agree with this Question: Why is it, Kevin, in porn movies, that the guys come on a woman's face more than in her mouth? I would think that they would get more pleasure out of her sucking on his cock when he was coming."

This is far more likely due to the immaturity of those writing the stories and movies. It is a "power thing" for the immature reader/viewer. The act of ejaculating's over the females face and body is showing contempt for the female. If you are a weak and immature male, reading/viewing such actions permits one to feel superior, in his own mind only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are god .

but i wanted when michelle was not ready for dp first place she would ask her father and kevin ,,, i am little hesitant. i fear little will force yourself up on me till i enjoy... in short rape me till i enjoy both john and kevin ,,, means i wanted a rape invitation from michelle to john and kevin.... that would have been little spark

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Good story. Characters adequately developed. Plot logically developed. I think the psychological reaction of the characters reflects the probably psychological reactions in a real world family invovled in incestuous life. Who better to teach adult children about sexual practices and procedures than the parents, assuming the parents know what they are doing; they are mentally and emotionally mature enough to perform this duty/responsibility; and they are secure enough with their self-awareness. self-confidence, ego and id. Although written several years ago, I would like the author to continue this story into a several year series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Had to stop on page 5. You keep explaining the justification over and over again. In detail that takes up almost half a page every single time.

Your plot device doesn’t need to be constantly reinforced like that. It gets irritating after the 2nd orc3rd time. Most people who read this are smart enough to understand a plot device the first time around.

Also your sex scenes seem to be written by a 6th grader who’s only watched scrambled porn from the 90’s.

Horndog77Horndog7712 months ago

Didn't like how Kevin got left out of a lot, especially since it started with his mother wanting to seduce him

Jonboy12345678910Jonboy1234567891011 months ago

Another chapter - at the swinger's event would be good!

Clitzncox69Clitzncox693 months ago

It was obviously fiction, but it sure did evoke a LOT of fantasy / voyeuristic thoughts, and visualizations. The DP's at the end were marvelous, and done with care and consideration. Would have liked to see father and son do some "experimentation" with each other. Would've added another layer to a multi-faceted story.

Great job !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous