All Comments on '21st Century Slave Ch. 03'

by Ciceri

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
justine_1692justine_1692almost 11 years ago
Mmmmmm

Loved it. Especially the ending.

QMCTomQMCTomabout 6 years ago
Carl?

You should write one called carl

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

So is this the story that was supposedly stolen from you?

Realman12Realman12almost 2 years ago

Please continue the story with Carl and what happens to him, after being sold as slave to a male master. Since he didn't know the Arabic language he will surely make mistakes following the orders of his master and get whipped repeatedly. Since the passport have been thrown out by Tariq US government won't be able to trace him even if his relatives report. May be some buggery too without consent. May be later Jabreen thinks his master is not treating him bad enough and he himself purchases him. Making him work in his palace with Mari around to humiliate him further. Or maybe castrate him and place him to work for Mari himself. While he is constantly begging Mari to be released his own wife may whip his ass while bare breasted!

CiceriCicerialmost 2 years agoAuthor

Realman12, I think after ten years a slave, Carl's story should be told. He wasn't castrated but his penis was removed - leaving his balls intact to drive his emotions / desires without release. Stay tuned! Ciceri

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Death to all who enslave others..sick pathetic fucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiceri@Ciceri
76 Followers
I'm just a guy who decided to share personal stories here. I only write erotica when I'm aroused. I like the receiving end of a whip. Check out my original works at Cicero6 as well..

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES