All Comments on 'Wake Up Call'

by Saintisidore

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
oldnornryoldnornryabout 11 years ago
Great story

Dumb kids. She is old enough to realize that sooner or later they would get to that point and should have had a stash of rubbers somewhere.

I lover the immediate jump to action but you could have created a little more developement of the situation.

Were parents ever really that dumb that saving money is so important?

Good start, waiting for ch 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
dove

You cannaot know english very well to use DOVE. Dove [s a pgeon type bird.LOOK AT THE PAST TO DIVE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

No, "dove" as a past tense verb form is a perfectly valid English word to use... "cannaot", on the other hand...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
excellent

Wher's is part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dove

Always find it hilarious when someone tries to correct another person's grammar and proves how ignorant they are. 'Dove' (rhymes with 'rove' and 'cove') is the past tense of 'dive', you freaking moron.

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
Haven't this horny idiots heard...

...of the morning-after pill?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well done

One in the oven 1st time keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Umm...

Alright, so... as a fellow writer my issues for myself always fall to making the beginning of the story believable... this, was not. There was no build up, which made it very hard for me to even take the page seriously. If you're going to write again, try to have a bit more build up to make the progression believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Where's the build-up?

Three paragraphs in and she's got her tongue down his throat? Why didn't you just write 'He liked his older sister, she liked him, he fucked her, they came, the end'? No wait, you did. Terrible effort, rushed to get to the sex without bothering to even try telling a story. No stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I too so enjoy seeing people's ignorance outed!!! I suspect English is not even the morons first language, yet he tries to correct the author. Obviously I could be wrong, if I am it only makes him look worse. THINK before you comment, lest you enjoy wallowing in your stupidity like a sow in the mud. The old adage still holds, "Ignorance is Bliss"!!!

Wanker12Wanker12about 11 years ago
Rushed

This story plot was rushed to much and you lost my interest in it. Take a little more time to introduce the characters not wam bam thank you mam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm with ya, Wanker...

Not enough, then too much, too soon. Then done.

What's literotica's policy on rewriting this one for this poor author...am thinkin' about it! Good setting, potential for good characters + decent plot; this deserves a do-over.

SaintisidoreSaintisidoreabout 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. I know it was fast but that's the way it came to me. It's a work of fiction and you people act like I butchered a story of you and your own sibling. Read it for what it is. If you like it fine. If not that's fine as well. If you want to try to write it over be my guest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
unbelievable

It really did start way too quickly. They both would have been nervous because they've never done it before with a sibling. I didn't get wet because it wasn't realistic. She needed to be a bit slurry and a tease and he should have been annoyed then resistant because it's his sister then just raped the fuck out of her or pursuaded her. You could have kept it fast if theywere step siblings because they wouldn't feel like they were breaking too many rules since they aren't actually related.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
well...

For a first time writer not bad. Yes it was rushed, which takes away from the believability of the story, but it held potential. I would love to read a longer version because I liked the idea of the giddy sister. There will always be nay sayers so keep your head up and keep writing.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainabout 11 years ago
Whiners.

Good story.

Nice to have a quick story that's not long & drawn out.

To all you whiners......STF-UP!

Need more stories like this, keep it up. HAHA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
They don't know what they're talking about ...

I absolutely loved this :D granted it could have had a little more buildup but that isn't really important, i really hope you continue this :D Favorited and 5 starred :D

BigPeteHBigPeteHabout 11 years ago
They don't know what they're talking about

that comment was made by me sorry didn't realise i wasn't logged in :)

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 11 years ago
Reminds me of my sister

She used to climb into bed with me all the time, and most of those times I was up with morning wood. Things happened between us but the details of that aren't as exciting as this story. Short and sweet; sometimes that is just how it happens.

kaidmankaidmanabout 11 years ago
dynamite

nice story I would love to read a follow up

TwilightfanTwilightfanalmost 11 years ago
Agree

I'm with Kaidman, I'd love to read more... Especially if the sister end's up pregnant...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
since this is your 9th story you would think you would have learned by now.

you need more buildup in character development, background and plot. this is not a postable story it is nothing more than a story outline that needs major work before posting. delete and rewrite using a good editor then repost it and then it might be worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
STOP POSTING PARTIAL STORIES

always start at the beginning add a middle and then the end. put some background and character development and a better plot. as is this was nothing more than a story outline and was in no way postable. time you stopped wasting our time and the sites space with your crappy stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Re: "STOP POSTING PARTIAL STORIES"

No

oldwayneoldwayneover 9 years ago
Good while it lasted...

we need more. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn

I applude you my good man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Stars for a job well done

Shoot it up her good and deep then 9 months later be long gone

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hot w/possibilities

A very quick, very hot read!! Enjoyed the story and the sex until the very end. Why are so many readers obcessed with pregnacy??? Keep it fun and kid free!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

How to completely kill a really hot story in two lines: "not on the pill", "pregnant from brother".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a fun little story. I like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous