All Comments on 'Brotherly Love'

by Wyldefantasy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
writedoctorwritedoctorabout 11 years ago
Powerful!

Exquisitely done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Grand

A lovely story I can't believe I missed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The new story made me come back and re-read. The one thing I am questioning on this one is that it doesn't seem to line up for me, with the new one. I get it must be way after the first takes place, but if so, then why is he surprised about his brother's feelings for him, for example? I also thought that the first paragraph was immensely confusing. It says that he was kidnapped and made a sex slave and then in the next sentence, says that he is prince. A more rounded 'history' would have sat better. Something that included whatever facts like 'After several years I was rescued and returned to my father's clan' or whatever the case may be. I like the new one better and felt like it explained things better. Keep writing. I kinda hope you go in a bit of order or it will be too confusing for the reader if you switch around to different times in his life. A beta reader might be a great way to help you iron little things out.

cannd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love this story. I want more to be written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Vamps?

I got hella Asher and Jean Claude vibes from the Anita Blake book series.

I enjoyed it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous