All Comments on 'My First Time Ch. 02'

by doctrtic

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

Awe, they cum together...... the best is yet to cum the next time they get together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cummm

Oh fuck yeah the tension was too much for me too..guess I will have wash the wife's tights.. full of cum now

Riki1942Riki1942about 4 years ago
Pantyhose Are Erotic

I feel the same way about pantyhose. I realize that, for a girl, they are just an item of clothing and many of them don't even like wearing them. For me, they are so erotic looking and feeling that it would seem like a girl would feel as if she were doing something naughty and sexy just but wearing them for people to see. The same clothing, but with bare legs, might look good, but add pantyhose and it's almost like she is doing an overtly sexual act.

I have been sexually aroused by them before I ever knew about sex. I would "borrow" my older sister's pantyhose and heels or boots and play with myself. I didn't think of it as dressing like a girl, it just gave me feelings like no other feelings that I got.

When I started having sex, I would always try to get the girl to leave her pantyhose on. What they never knew was that I wanted to be wearing them also.

In my late teens, pantyhose alone were not enough. I started crossdressing and it was no longer with the thought that it was just that the feeling of the nylons arousing me. Transforming all the way into a girl was an extremely sexual act and I knew that I was unlikely to find a girl who would be interested in my like that.

Something sort of clicked and. when I thought about sex while dressed, I started thinking that maybe it would have to be with a guy that would be interested in it if I was ever going to be able to have sex while dressed as a girl. Something sort of clicked in me and the thought of having sex with another guy gave me a tingle.

So, it finally actually happened. Now I am a crossdresser, completely gay and a Bottom. I grew my hair long enough that I could give it a feminine style when dressed, started shaving my body, wearing makeup, breast forms and completely dressed from the skin out. I'm a Sissy. It's not a 27/7 thing, but I do it a LOT.

Most guys I have been with, and my current boyfriend, have been REAL men and don't dress or wear pantyhose for sex. However, I know what you mean about the erotic sensations of my nylon covered legs rubbing against a guy's pantyhose encased body while he is fucking me or I am sucking his cock. Wearing them himself doesn't really do anything for my boyfriend, but he will sometimes, while we are having sex because he knows that it turns me on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous