All Comments on 'Dark Passions'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Erotic Fucking with children nearby

Gee work in the animals next time. Possibly a new low even for you master of wussieness. Oh darn - it is a new low as only you can go - her loving husband was pulled into passion under the pretext of actually being the father of the bastard child - Who's your Daddy wuss?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Just loved it!

I just loved this story...one of the best I have read in a long time. I just wish that there were a part two and three! Like good movies, this story should be turned into a trilogy! Please, I would ask that you consider writing a second part to this very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
an omen

It might have been an omen for the woman it might have sensed he discomfort and gave her some spice to help her or it could have been the husband all along he gave her some kind of hypnotic suggestion and he was standing there to comfort her when she came around

Pat Murray

zed0zed0about 17 years ago
Slut!

This is the 3rd story of yours I've read in a row. All the women are sluts & all the men are wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well. I guess you can't please everyone

Some people are never happy unless the husband goes on a rampage and mows down the cheating wife and her lover in a hail of bullets and revels in the carnage of blood. It was a good story, she got seriously fucked and maybe it all happened in her mind....stranger shit has happened. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Much better!

Much better than the crap you usually write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
it happened to my mother ...

when i was a kid we went trick or treating with my mom LIZA and a black man fucked my mother inside his garage,they told us to stay in the living room,i heard her moaning and i went to check,as i slowly opened the door i saw him pumping her from behind slaming in to her big ass as she had her hands on the car and her skirt up...i was scared,and i left..

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5***** Original and Creative!

Kind of unbelievable but I guess okay for halloween.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
As usual, DWornock delights in showing his foolish ass.

DWornock..how about taking a long walk on a short pier..or go down to the low tide mark and stay there until the high tide comes in. You really are a flaming ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this goes to billytheger

Think about this, it's a loving wives section titled adventorous tales of married women and their mates.

Do you expect to read about faithful women, skipping on the grass with their husbands or something?

Seriously, why read a loving wife story if your going to react this way to it.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Never Before

So she never felt that way before and had the most mind-blowing sex of her life. But she will never do it again. Yeah, right...

I guess the inference is that the two guys were other worldly, perhaps only available on Halloween. However, if she did get knocked up by them we can hope her husband finds out before he has to raise someone else's bastard child.

The lack of guilt and consequences is disturbing and unsatisfying. And I know these are cheating wives stories. I just like to see appropriate repercussions.

PymGordon777PymGordon777over 10 years ago
Simply beautiful!

I gave five stars without any doubt

Wat can I say more: it's a perfect cheating/Halloween story!

Forget all those who criticize the fact that she fucked with her kinds sleeping downstairs: come on! It's a story! Besides: raise hand those parents who haven't fucked while kids were sleeping... :-)

miklosfairmiklosfairover 9 years ago
Good Halloween story

I think all those who are complaining about this story are way out of line. Literotica is about erotic FICTION- the suspending of reality. The ending, while delightful, was predictable. I expected something along the lines of, 'Oh no ones lived there for ages'. Still, very readable and enjoyable.

StormKing33StormKing33almost 7 years ago
5* Creepy Hot

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage

If this had been the first story of yours I read, never would have bothered with more... Pure crap....

imhaplessimhaplessover 6 years ago
Original and entertaining

5* from me.

One question though -- why do you allow anonymous comments? When you do you let assholes like the last anon say stupid things that irritate the other readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Shes pregnant now

She can feel it moving around. Little does she know, that it's not human! She won't be having fond memories when it claws it's way out of her uterus and starts to feed on her. She thinks she got the treat, but all she got was the trick, and a Demon spawning inside her.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Rosemary's Baby?

Maybe it was all a dream? The only other way to explain it would be supernatural or spiritual. In any event I could only give it a 3 Star Rating.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Room

I wouldn't want to be in the delivery room when that baby pops out.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

Awesome! Halloween is just a couple days away. You know, now that I think about it, there is this old, scary house two streets over...

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 2 months ago

This was a strange fantasy story. Jane gets fucked multiple times by two men while tied to a bed. Then she wakes up in her own home with no memory of having left the Victorian house nor taking the children home. But she makes love to her husband and they fuck unprotected several times that night and the next morning. She is now pregnant but she also knows that she will never cheat on her husband again. Great story!!! Five Stars!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous