All Comments on 'After Dinner Activities'

by KristinW

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hard and fast

is this what you would like done to you Kristin ?

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 11 years ago
What was she thinking and feeling?

Told, obviously, completing from the guy's point of view. I would have preferred knowing what the woman (not "women") was feeling and thinking, especially if the story is a fantasy of yours.

Get an editor, or take the time to have someone proofread what is a decent quick tale of presumably consensual abuse. Create a better, hotter and smoothly written story. Editing is worth the time. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
women?

This KristinW is a guy. Among other things, no "over 18" female continually misspells "woman". Author's location is left blank. I'd confidently bet on it being in the US.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Jesus Christ

Woman != Women.

Agree with previous commenters completely. Why bother spending the time writing this if you're not going to even *try* to make people want to read it?

Proofread. Edit. Do it right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I am a Woman, and yes I would Love to have this done to me! For those who didn't like it, get over it, it was just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

If this isn't what you like that doesn't mean others don't. I, for one, loved it. And I'm a woman. If there are spelling errors that doesn't invalidate the entire fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous