All Comments on 'Pretty Wife'

by gonghit

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Question

Why did you stop the tale in the middle?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
talk about

dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I think

... perhaps the wife **was aware of the cam**. After all, what does the husband do for a living? And it was he who set up the massage. And so conveniently left the room less than an hour before the massage, to (allegedly cough cough) to a conference he's already given his excuses to for non attendance.

Perhaps when she said "did you get everything?" was the one second she was looking Directly at the Camera.

But then what do i know?

Thanks for a good Read. both brief and UN-explained.

Kilroy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

There is something called "grammar" that makes texts intelligable; not here though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
crap

I don't even know if the plot was any good because I can't get past the third grade writing.

TexarManTexarManover 10 years ago
Don't care what they say I liked it.

I like your story it seemed real. Makes me wonder about the wife though I can't see a shy wife acting that way at all. If like someone suggested she knew she was being watched on camera then was she teasing the husband or getting even for being set up. If there had not been a phone call would it have gone further. This is like a tease story that get you going then leaves you hanging. LOL lot of fun unless it happens to often.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

I enjoyed the read. It was well written and flowed nicely.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Probably not native English.

Other than the casual nudity, there was nothing very adventuresome about Sweetie! Masseur also was VERY professional all the way through the story (so far, if this is a serial!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sexy story

Loved how your story played out. I imagined her body moving and walking around. Personally I like to hear how her boobs would have jiggled, bounced, etc. Maybe wiggled her butt, Very good story. Am looking forward to more of her hidden exhibitionistic tendencies.

PymGordon777PymGordon777almost 10 years ago
I gave 5 stars!

I liked the story and the tension it builds. I loved the way it ends!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
if you don't care that your wife is a slut, I don't care.

If you have kids you may want a D.N.A. done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This slut is a school administrator? No wonder our education system is fucked up. You must be so proud

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Leave her and

get a new model when you get home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I LIKE THIS STORY VERY, VERY MUCH: IT IS EROTIC AND HYPERREALISTI; IN MY BOOK IT WAS WELL CRAFTED TOO.

Admitedly i am just your AVERAGE JOE who happens to have a strong VOYEUR SIDE.

If i ever saw what the husband's character did see, I would think i died & went to Heaven. Period.

That's why i said this story is hypertealistic. It could have happened to me (if it weren't for my bad luck, LOL!)

Here is one example of what i have actually witnessed so far:

At a campsite after dark, my wife & i are sitting around campfire with a bunch of other people. It was in Quebec, Canada, where drinking age is 18 & beer has 5% alcohol (good for atmosphere!) Everybody is singing camp songs. The fire is the only source of light. My 30-year old Rubenesque, 5 foot 9 tall wife is sitting to my left, my left hand over her shoulders. My wife's hips are bare, between jeans & a short T shirt. The g string of her thong is exposed making a letter T.

I glance at my wife's shapes, which i adore btw. All of a sudden i am stunned beyond description: the hand of the young man sitting to the left of my wife is caressing my wife's right hip. He is doing it very slowly. He than moves his right hand alongside the weistband of her thong and was gently caressing her there. His hand goes back onto her hip. (Her flesh was very firm, so hips were well, well "padded"!)

I was the most absurd situation i dould imagine. My left arm is over her right shoulder, my hand caressing her neck while a stranger's right hand is caressinh her bare love handle hip & the top of her butt crack.

I was is a hypnotic trance, my brain & my body were paralyzed for all intents & purposes.

The young man sitting on the other side of my wife apparently noticed i became aware of what he was doing, he removed his hand & never moved it back to what supposedly was my exclusive domain. (Yeah right!)

When we were leaving my wife said good night to the young man & added "you sing very well... i am glad i was sitting next to you... see you around."

That night my wife, who was a dynamo in bad on any given day, outperformed her normal self beyond my wildest dreams.

I have never confronted my wife over the campfire caressing thing. I actually was glad it took place. Go figure.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Lady changes, she is now a dirty whore.

gonghitgonghitalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I LIKE THIS STORY VERY, VERY MUCH: IT IS EROTIC AND HYPERREALISTI; IN MY BOOK IT WAS WELL CRAFTED TOO.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous