All Comments on 'Her Next Husband'

by BigK10

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments
CybawulfCybawulfalmost 11 years ago
If it were my dream

I'd drop that bitch as fast as it takes her to walk out that door. 30 year marriage means fuck all to her if brad was a Devo. Just my thoughts, but it was a good little tale.

Sid0604Sid0604almost 11 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your story. I thought it was great. Thank you.

HcopHcopalmost 11 years ago
She still chose the other guy...

... so for the husband, this must have been the worst put down. If Bradley had pursued her, she would never had come back. This is something she admitted and, in my mind, the worst obstacle to overcome. How can the husband get over this? Even now, if Brad suddenly decides to have her, will she refuse? How can the husband be sure about that? The cold way she planned this thing in advance, makes the betrayal hard to forgive and in my opinion, more attention should be given by the author to the husband's feelings that he is the second best for his wife, the consolation prize: No matter how you cut it, she came back to him only because Brad didn't want her. Performing all those sex acts now for her hubby only to get back in his good graces, isn't the same as performing them for Bradley, even in an attempt to ensnare him.

However those are minor points, really a great story, thanks for sharing.

Mousse9Mousse9almost 11 years ago

Sorry, this just doesn't work. She had dreamt, fantasized about, and wanted Bradley so badly, she kept referring to him as her next husband, to her own husband's face, for YEARS, and kept saying Bradley during sex? Just HOW bad could it even get? Disrespect, guys, disrespect.

This includes the meticulous planning, her behavior during the ENTIRE time of the dreamdate, right up until dear old Brad dumps her like a hot brick that's radioactive. In THAT moment, her life was back to "normal" and she was all apologetic and sorry and stuff. Bullshit. She admits as much in the conversation that followed.

And like another poster commented, she only went back to her husband, the consolation prize, because Bradley didn't want her (and the public at large practically crucified her). What if Brad HAD wanted her? She had already forgotten about her family (husband AND kids) during that week. She'd never have gone back. Did you guys notice that it was hubby who did all the talking during Dolly's "confession time"? Dolly herself barely said anything, who knows what she has NOT told him?

How much more evidence does hubby need to realize she doesn't love him at all? He's merely a mealticket.

And the kids! Scarlett and Rhett. This is practically a pet peeve of mine, that the kids side with the cheating mom. "Oh, she's crying so much, and not eating and is SOO sorry!". It's the tears that does it, makes you sympathetic, and wins everybody over. More often than not, the kids make the cheated on dad to be the bad guy for being angry with the oh so sorry cheating wife.

That always makes me wonder, if hubby completely breaks down, and cries and cries and doesn't eat, suffering very visibly and audibly because of his cheating wife, will the kids and friends be harsher to the cheating wife?

Now, I think being angry is the wrong thing to do. Cry your eyes out, lament to EVERYBODY how much it HURTS that your wife cheated on you. Go the "poor me" route. THAT will get the kids and friends on YOUR side.

Last but not least, the List hubby made, things that Dolly would've done for Bradley, and now has to do for him as "punishment". Are you fucking kidding me? Those things she would've done, she would've WANTED to do. Not because it was punishment, that utterly detracts from it. No, just no.

Have hubby get a Dream Date with Adriana Lima or Miranda Kerr without telling her, no contact for a week, and afterwards have him cry out Miranda, or Adriana during sex. And have him refer to Dolly as "ex wife" or something. Hell, anything's better than knowing you're a distant second choice, that she settled for you, and getting Brad's leftovers (I'm not too certain Brad did NOT screw her).

It's a riveting story, I read it in one go, but I very much disagree with the ending.

MarvinSMarvinSalmost 11 years ago
Good until the end.

This was a throughly engaging story with a "new" slant. The husband's demands at the end spoiled the story for me.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Good well written story.

chastenchastenalmost 11 years ago

The writing is enjoyable but it's really hard to see him being so accepting after she tells him that she'd have dumped him in a New York minute if Brad had been willing to take her. I don't care how many sexual favors she promises him, she's made it clear that she plotted and schemed to leave him and the only reason she didn't was her plan didn't work. Does he really have that little self-respect?

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
ITS SO EZ TO BECOME A NEXT-EX

instead of being a one-time-only. TK U MLJ LV NV

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

Good story but weak ending. Hubby had been second fiddle the entire marriage and should never of taken her back after her weeks of planning to shack up with the celeb and huge amount of public disrespect.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistalmost 11 years ago
Well

I don't get this lit thing where these guys are so hot for their wives that, no matter how hurt or angry they are, they are tempted to jump her. Even the btb guys bang their wives one last time in every fourth story.

I dated some beautiful women over the years, and married the best one....but as gorgeous as she is, she's still the 40 year old woman I've been conjugating on for the last 26 years.

Reminds me of a comedian I saw once, who told a story about his friend who was "so whipped, this guy actually masterbated to thoughts about his wife."

Richie4110Richie4110almost 11 years ago
Well Done

I thought you were going to bring Bradley back for that fishing and get him to try to seduce her as the final test. Your treatment was fine and avoided a belabored transition to reuniting.

Thanks for your effort and I look forward to reading your other stories.

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago
Liked it

I really liked this story. Yes there was cheating and you presented well the emotional aspect of that and how a joke said repeatedly eventually becomes truth. He did take her back but very much on his terms. If I had written it I would have decided to have her out of the house for 10 weeks or whatever it was she admitted to planning it. That would have given her a target date but held her at bay for the same amount if time that she planned and anticipated the weekend away. I liked how you planned and presented the feelings and decisions. It new and fairly fresh so I gave it 5* which I never do. Loved the checklist approach!

BDEarthBDEarthalmost 11 years ago
long fuse, not much bang

Generally liked the story and your writing style. If you had set the story up in fewer pages; and scorched her a little more, it would have been a better read.

Nice effort though!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

I actually really enjoyed this. A fun read! I think he missed one important question: would she have left her husband had Brad decided he was leaving his wife for her? I think she would have, and that is why I wouldn't have taken her back. Thanks for this enjoyable read. Five stars.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 11 years ago
A lot of "inspired moments" captured interspersed with a plethora of " filler"

Yet I I rated this at five stars. The author took a LOT of chances in areas of LW fiction that authors shy away from ( tabloid media & virtual life ) & put a realistic spin on it. With a good editor, this story would have had hall of fame worthiness.

There was no doubt in spite of my annoyance of how individual scenes of the story were timed badly or droned on, I HAD to finish & learn the conclusion. The author did a excellent job interrogation-wise discovering the exact amount of deception.

Should the narrator have taken the straying wife back? To me , that's a matter of personal choice. Perhaps Dolly's positive attributes could have been accentuated to counterbalance her temporary dementia in the minds of readers. This story was like the little girl with the curl - much to admire , a fair bit to abhor.

This is excellent in terms of provocative content & BigK10 has an first rate ear for realistic dialogue! I thank him for this story & look forward to his next one.

rjordanrjordanalmost 11 years ago
Great fun

A unique story with good characters brought to life with spot on dialog. I really enjoyed Curt and even Brad, though I have no idea who he is proxy for. Tom Jones? No idea.

The sex quiz at the end put me off. It seemed gratuitous, like you hadn't included any sex in an LW story and had to fit it in. But the payoff at the end, "you admit you'd do it for him, so you have to agree to do it for me", completely justified it. It was puzzling at first, but it worked.

I enjoy your work, and thanks for another great effort.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 11 years ago
You really had me going, but

You lost me at the list; I still gave it a 5 because it was very well done, I just thought the story content could have been a little more realistic when it came to reconciliation. I also think I would have a much bigger problem reconciling. Still...it was a dream and it was done well, so like I said; 5*

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
15 Stars

5 for the writing. 5 for the story plot. 5 for the pure entertainment!!!

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago

Ok, my fiancé and I have our "Celebrity Hall Pass" fantasy game, but that's all it is. I recognize it, and she recognizes it... except for Elize Ryd of Amaranthe. She'd be willing to have her with me in a threesome. (google her if you want to see what she looks like) But I digress.

My point is, that it's all in fun. Granted, it would NEVER get as far as what was related in this tale. That said, it's a fantasy, and very well written. :)

5 Big Stars!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

Elize Ryd is hot! How come I haven't heard of her? Amazing.

I agree with some of the others that the sex list was a bit awkward and made the reconciliation seem forced and contrived. I got what you were aiming at, just didn't like the means to the end. The more I think about it, the wife's character seemed a bit shallow. I didn't get that she was truly sorry for what she did. The daughter kept saying she was sorry and tremendously distraught, but when the wife would appear I just didn't buy it. Not that I felt the character was being dishonest, just that the author hadn't done enough to have her communicate what was needed for reconciliation to be believable. The reality is that she went to such an extreme in avoiding him and not calling, etc. that it was over the top for someone who claimed to truly love their spouse. The author either went too far in having her be so blatantly obvious in what she was doing, or didn't do a well enough job of bringing her back into the fold. Having the wife return and beg for forgiveness from hubby simply because Brad turned her down is just not an acceptable premise for reconciliation. There needed to be more of a crisis, and I just didn't feel it in their dialogue once she returned.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago

@Drbeamer

Probably because Amaranthe hasn't done a North American tour yet. lol

They're Black_Dragon_Princess's favorite band. Elize is one of the few white girls that I'd go back for. :D

Check out their videos on YouTube, though! The best I can describe them here is pop-metal. They're a Danish-Swedish band.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 11 years ago
My guess

About the prototype for brad would be michael bolton....I liked the story but the end was a bit too easy,as others point out she was so lost in her delusions she lost him and her family,she plotted this thing out for 10 weeks without a thought about them (other then returning to him as a safety net),and that is not an impulse,that is almost sociopathic....while the sex thing was clever it failed...he used the hammer of divorce,what he should have done was asked her if she would do those things for brad,then asked her to sign the list of things she.would.of done for brad,and if ever failed to agree to them for her hubby,divorce her.Even with that,it would take a lot more for her to truly show she understood how badly she behaved,therapy,bc with the sex she knew hubby would never force her to do most of those things...spending 10 weeks living apart,would make her see how much she hurt him and how much she could have lost.As it was she gives him sex and all is forgiven,which would leave her able to cheat again.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 11 years ago
Credible and well written story

It is easy to fall prey to a fixation. This story represents a credible scenario. I thnk hubby's reactions and subsequent actions were reasonable. Well done.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
5* A most enjoyable dream translated into print

Great effort. Thanks!

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsalmost 11 years ago
ENJOYED IT

Story had great lead up and moved along like real life. Like others have said the ending was a little weak. Still a 5 Star effort.

mikoli5763mikoli5763almost 11 years ago
I can see him taking her back

I liked the story and can see him forgiving her and taking her back. I also think the list is not right. Husband had to have tried at least some of those things in past and been shot down, so he should have tried them again and when she refused used the "Would you have done them for dear old Brad?" to either shame her into doing them or as proof that she still had an attachment to him and hubby was still second choice and he could divorce her then.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
@cantbuymy

I have a challenge for you . . .

Ok, so the guy in this story takes his wife back. I disagree with his choice, but oh well!

Cantbuymy should write an alternate ending to this story. He takes her back, but he gives her a little test to see if she has really given up on this whole next husband fantasy. If it were me, after about a month I would hire a celebrity impersonator - a guy who sounds just like Bradley. He gives the wife a call when the husband is not around, pretending to be the celebrity. He calls under the pretext that he is just checking up on her to make sure everything is ok between her and the husband. He plays it really smooth for most of the conversation. But at the end, he tells her that it was unfortunate that things went badly so quickly, because he actually found her quite attractive. In fact, if things hadn't blown up into a pr nightmare, he might have tried to kiss her. He flatters her, comments on how he noticed her advances, and feeds her a line about how he lied to the husband when he claimed he would be with someone like her. Bradley actually shared some actual details with the husband about her visit that she is unaware of. The impersonator could throw those in to make his call more authentic. He sweet talks her and then mentions that he will be nearby, staying at some fancy hotel (under a false name),and invites her to come see him. He asks her to wear something sexy and prepare to have her fantasy come true.

The test is this: does she agree to go? Has she given up this fantasy? If she does go, the husband can be waiting in the room at the fancy hotel to catch her in the act. Since the room would have to be a suite, he could even hire a butler to greet her when she arrives, tell her Bradley has been slightly delayed and will arrive shortly, but that she needs to go into the bedroom and prepare for his arrival (I.e. lay herself naked on the bed, etc.). Of course, maybe she decides not to go. Maybe she agrees on the phone, but wrestles with the decision over the course of a week. The husband sits back observing her behavior, wondering if she is going to go through with it or not. He even tries to indirectly dissuade her from going (I.e tells her he would like to take her out to dinner and dancing on the same night as her rendezvous is scheduled).

If the author says it is ok, you should write it.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

drbeem - it looks like you already wrote it - so go for it. i have finished and written many alternate endings, some people like but not many. i prefer my own stories.

i do have a number in the can but but they are not finished.

so you write it - looks like you have a good outline.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed It

Good story. Yes, she cheated on him emotionally but he allowed her to do it for the length of the marriage. I could see taking her back after she agreed to his demands.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
5*****

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha LOL Hyper Super story.I remember of Slirpluss' story "Bad Mouth". However this was more cheerfull. I would ask the induced lactation in the list................and ANR is two partners sex...........

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
I like humor

The story was very humorous and I laughed a lot during reading. The wife was a little not too smart, close similarity to SS06's many wife characters.

I like wife change stories and I write such stories (my 7th almost ready for publishing on SOL storiesonline.net). However I like good believable and succesful reconcilation stories as well. If Dolly had cheated physicaly the husband would have been possibility for a change for example from the Net. I think the husband got a little payback on her and Dolly thought into her husband's brain.............and she understood her husband better. The story is not similar to Katmai's story.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Very Good Storytelling

The story held me all the way to the end, but, then left me disappointed... It did not sound like he gained any reason to trust her from his list or her actions. But I do not see how to repair things at that point. In fact I can not imagine any reason for taking her back. Great Story though!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 11 years ago
Is this author a fucking IDIOT? Yes it appears so

What KILLS this story is the conversations and FACTS that come out about what the wife REALLY had planned on page 4..5... and 6. Curt does such an effective and BRILLIANT job of showing how the wife INTENTIONALLY lied abut her marital status ..how she wanted to fuck the star singer .. how she want to dump the husband and marry up... etc etc that is NO possible REASON for the Husband to even think of taking her back.

Even more bizarre is how when the pressure begins to grow on the Bradley the

" star"... Curt catches his wife in lie after lie after lie after lie. That is GREAT but again it shows she cannot be trusted at all.

The author FUCKS UP the story by ignoring what he wife's LIES actually mean.

FORCING the wife to perform those sex acts on the husband is 1000000% god damn fucking meaningless.

For 25+ years she never wanted to. Applying pressure is NOT the same thing as love .

a moronic stort

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4almost 11 years ago
Too Little Too Late Too Bad

Perhaps you are too close to this subject but the situation you describe in this story is so logically inconsistent it begs for a different ending. Here we have a wife who set out to not only to cheat on her man one time but replace him if she could do so. One question the husband did not ask was if she had a "kill" switch tied to his brain and Brad asked her to turn it on so they would be together would she do it? The answer is yes but she would regret it if Brad kicked her out later. If she could kill Brad's wife, Cindy and get away with it she would have done so. So when the reality begin to reach her that her fantasy husband replacement project was not working at day four she falls back on Plan B but not before she blames her failure on her husband's interference. In the end, what the husband got was damaged goods because the love of his life no longer existed replaced by this desperate woman who wanted to return to her "good" life. I have no problem with the husband's decison to take her back but cut out the happy ever after stuff. The wife betrayed him in the worst manner possible other than trying to take his life so he is supposed to be happy that she is his sex slave? It did not matter if sex happened or not between her and Brad - the problem is the depths she would have went to get Brad. Not to mention the sexual acts she would have performed for Brad that she never thought she would do for her husband. I see a husband who would take her back because she was the best deal available but he would always keep an eye open for another Brad or a round of disrespect.

BigK10BigK10almost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments...

I would like to thank everyone--and I do mean EVERYONE--who took the time to give a comment on this story. It has its flaws, no doubt. The biggest flaw is that I should have taken more time to elucidate Curt's thought processes and rationalizations for taking her back. I will say that after 30 years together, it was a mostly comfort thing--most guys my age will understand that. Since there was no physical cheating, I felt reconciliation was the way these characters would go. I do believe that she respects Curt a LOT more now that she has seen what he can and will do when wronged. They both got something out of the reconciliation, and if she gives Curt any reason at all to doubt her veracity and faithfulness, she knows her ass will have "curb rash" in 2.2 seconds flat.

That being said, if anyone wants to do a sequel, you have my blessing, and if requested, my assistance. Just please let me know when it's done, as I would love to read it to see what mischief Curt and Dolly get up to in part 2. ;-)

To those who don't understand the logic involved in the reconciliation, I can only say there is no logic in the human heart.

To each, his own path,

BigK

49greg49gregalmost 11 years ago
Damn good story.

I loved this story. I assumed when I started that there would be some erotic sex scenes, but once I got past the first few chapters I didn't care. It is some very good story-telling. The bit at the end where Dolly has to wait not knowing what she will have to do or when was great. I loved it.

ps I found this story mentioned in a thread called 'story pulled' in the 'Story Feedback' section of the Main Literotica forum, someone was asking about it because they couldn't remember the author or title. Luckily someone else had read it and remembered. Lucky for me too.

Thanks for posting this one.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

The cunt is history.

Mousse9Mousse9almost 11 years ago

BigK, I'll have to disagree with you (yes, disagreeing with the author about his story, that happens).

You say that after 30 years of marriage, it was a comfort thing. Except that it was not. It implies that it was a good, stable marriage (as far as that's possible). For YEARS Dolly disrespected Curt, by continuously not-joking that the singer would be her next husband, to her husband's face, and to others, in her husband's presence. Curt did NOT like that, it was a point of contention between them.

Also, her saying "Brad" during sex was another problem that popped up multiple times. It's true that Dolly didn't realize she said it, but Curt WAS unhappy about it.

And then shit just got real (AKA, the story happens). Dolly betrayed him in every way possible. Except sexual, but THAT was out of her hands, because Brad didn't want it.

You say the reason Curt took Dolly back was because of comfort, except that he was unhappy because of her constant disrespect AND harping about Brad. Knowing that she's desperate to replace him, willing to do ANYTHYING to make that happen (The List), including deceiving and forgetting about her children, AND HAVING IT PROVEN, where is the comfort in that? What's left? Love? She does not love Curt, he's a mealticket. The kids? She's forgotten about them. Trust? She had already stabbed him in the back, the moment she could, and planned for it weeks in advance.

Like many others have said, the ONLY reason Dolly went back to her husband, was because Brad dropped her because of public outrage.

As for saying that she respects Curt more now that she has seen what he can do when wronged. Um, what? What did he do? He went around to Brad's house (didn't get in), and posted a rant on Facebook. He did NOTHING that made HER regret her actions.

He went around Brad's house. So? She had already switched off her phone so she wouldn't have to talk to Curt. Curt hadn't been able to get into Brad's house and talk to her face to face. If Brad had wanted Dolly, she would've dismissed Curt's visit just as easily as his phonecalls.

Curt's angry rant on Facebook? That's a sticky one. It all hinges on Brad. The public outrage was bad publicity for Brad, and since he already thought of Dolly as weird, he dropped her. If Brad had wanted her to stay, then Curt's angry rant amounted to nothing in Dolly's eyes.

In essence, if Brad had wanted Dolly to stay with him, then anything Curt did "when wronged" wouldn't have made any impact on Dolly.

So, now saying that Dolly respects Curt a lot more is....not true.

"and if she gives Curt any reason at all to doubt her veracity and faithfulness, she knows her ass will have "curb rash" in 2.2 seconds flat."

I've already said it before, but Curt does not need to doubt her veracity and faithfulness, Dolly has already proven she is a liar and a cheater.

For example, let's say a bankrobber shoots everybody in cold blood in the bank after he has gotten the cash. He gets caught, and then says he'll prove it that he's not a coldblooded killer. Disproved much?

"To those who don't understand the logic involved in the reconciliation, I can only say there is no logic in the human heart."

Very true. And I'll add to this, that despite any reassurances Dolly might give, any oaths she might take, any lie detector tests she would do, Curt WILL still look over his shoulder, constantly check up on Dolly, and be paranoid that she will try something again. You can't just switch off feelings, you know?

And the sense of betrayal, pain and anger, THOSE have little to do with logic, and Dolly has done NOTHING to assuage those feelings, at the end of the story.

Considering this, the thoughts behind the reconciliation could've elaborated on a LOT more, more time should've been given to actually work TOWARDS reconciliation. As it is right now, the moment Dolly went back to Curt, Curt's anger, pain and mistrust completely disappears. And again, feelings don't work that way.

I think my biggest gripe is that reconciliation was, at best, highly unlikely, given her actions. And even if Curt did want reconciliation, a LOT more time and effort and thought would be needed.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Two thoughts -

In conflict with each other too -

He bought a nice little whore for the rest of his life because she accepted she would have to settle for second place - a good second place but second place all the same.

He wins after a fashion and gets more than he had -

She actually learned and grew up like some - a very few - people do when confronted with their own horrible actions - and worked to be the better person she should havce been all along -

He wins big time and gets what he should have had all along -

No real lose option for him the way it worked - he owns her ass or she is who he wants - he controls the outcome for a change -

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
30 years

If I undersood the Author well, the husband would divorce her after 25 years marriage..........only the 30 years saved her ass.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A nice drama in the first half, a tortuous read in the second.

After the husband discovering the wife's deception, the rest of the story is just torture on the wife and on the readers. There is no point for the husband to meet with her. There is nothing she can say to alleviate her guilt since all the facts have been checked out and confirmed by Brad. She cannot deny what she has done, she can only lie about or confirm what is already known. From that point on, the husband's option is to accept her back or divorce her, it is that simple. Making her go over the facts is simply tortuous for the wife, and forcing the reader to go over the drama again, the second time isn't as exciting, it's downright boring. The husband doesn't emerge on higher ground either, he comes off as a victim crying for sympathy and attention, both on Ellen's show and to the reader when forcing the wife to rehash the story. This is basically one story that is twice as long as necessary.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Really over the top!

I'm positive that Attila The Hun offered his conquered foes better deals than he offered his wife. I would have divorced him. And in far fewer words than it took you to finish this story.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
I liked it

Original story - cheating, without any actual sexual activity....

Well done.

norcal62norcal62over 10 years ago
Putting in a recap by the spouse is just a filler for story volume.

Sometimes it works for the story; but, often not.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Good Read

A good read and for a change no actual cheating.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 PENANCE IS NOT TORTURE

but giving what one wishes is not pleasure. TK U MLJ LV NV

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
Good story...

... Even though this wasn't a BTB or "torch the bitch", as you call it, story, I felt it was your best work, to date. Some have stated that your protaganist's divorce threats were just south of Attila the Hun but, considering the years of humiliation that Dolly had heaped on Ken, I think they were more than justified. The real beauty of this story is that if Ken had refused to take Dolly back, the story would have been just as interesting.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
Sorry, BigK...

... got Curt's name wrong. Maybe he sounded more like a Ken.

louguy35louguy35over 10 years ago
Final Item on Clipboard List!

Am I going to divorce you? Answer...YES

In reality, there is no hope for the long-term success of this marriage. Curt continues to be a fool, as he was throughout, by believing that Dolly could ever be either honest or faithful. The list thing sounds like a psycho-babble exercise that a marriage counselor would require.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Blah, blah, blah, blah

An interesting premise. WAY too many words in the execution. And he can't keep her out of the house upon her return. He, on the other hand, could be jailed for trying to keep her out of her house. And the list? And requiring her signature? A simply no would put an end to all those crazy things. She would have known to get an attorney.

They probably ended up divorced, but that was a more likely outcome than your sex-filled version. Nice try, but implausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THREE WORDS shoud get MY point across ..

"FUCK YOU BIGK10"...... You Cuck Sucking Piece of SHIT! CHOCK YOUR "TWO INCH CHICKEN ON THAT ... ASSHOLE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Last comment

That's more than 3 words dickhead.

Having got that off my chest - loved the story.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Nice story, but he should have left her.

Nice story. I'm not sure that there would be a future for me and my wife if she pulled some shit like that. She admitted that she would have cheated if given the chance. She admitted that she would have done everything for Brad that she didn't do for her husband. If she were successful, she would have left her husband. Those are three things that would kill any marriage. A fling is one thing. It can be forgiven. Emotionally giving yourself to another person is unforgivable. Being willing to leave your marriage is grounds for it to end. No matter what, the only reason that they are still married is because she couldn't get her first choice. I did like the story because it was entertaining, but in my opinion this marriage was over the moment she entered the contest and didn't check the box.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
too little difference

There is not enough difference between cheating and setting out to cheat to matter.

Personally I would have found a divorce lawyer about Friday afternoon.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
ONCE THEY LEAVE THE FARM

the old home town don't seem the same, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
husband with NO SELF-RESPECT!

That's all I can say about this wimp husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hmmmm

She planned, and hoped to cheat, and if possible leave her husband.

Successful or not, she obviously doesnt want her husband, why the heck would he take her back?

When will she pick her next target?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
*I* wouldn't have taken her back, cheating like that...

Plus, one other thing bothered me that would make me not allow her back. She said:

"I'm baring my sole to you, Curt!"

Just because she showed me the bottom of her foot, doesn't mean I'd take her back!

Author, spell what you mean and mean what you spell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a sad but

could be a true story.... My wife and a famous country singer

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hey Guys:-

It's a story, a complete spoof, a good laugh and some of you don't get the joke.

By the way 'sole' should be "soul"

Spell-check is only a guide and does not correct incorrect use of an incorrectly used word!

5*

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Just let me say this (and you can't stop it, LOL). I have been married 59 years.

If my wife had treated me this way any time along the way there would have been no reconciliation. Respect is very important and then after disrespecting me and then continually lying to me would have been "out the door" no matter the financial cost.

I realize that this is just a story, I am just stating my opinion. That's what the comment section is all about.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Good it's a dream

Dolly would have come home to a boardedup empty house and no way to find me or our financial resources after 48 hours. Nothing could make up for that betrayal in my eyes.

must be a good story it really pushed my buttons. but then again life has given me very little reason to trust any woman.

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 9 years ago
Fun Story

Well plotted with fun characters and an interesting twist and good conclusion.

Thanks for the good read.

Please keep writing

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 9 years ago
Holly-weird

Think you could have used that over-used ancient epithet a few dozen more times? If this is intended to be humorous it failed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

liked your story it was a fun read.

the only problem is that the only qeustion he realy should have asked he never did

if you managed to seduce him what would you do leave me ore come back

and we all know the awnser this woman would have given

i could forgive a lot but knowing you are second in you'r wife's eye would be unforgiveble for me!

but heey its just a story

thx for the read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fabulous....

Very nicely written... Loved it....fabulous....

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

A truly fun story. Five stars.

It is hard to say what I would have done. She admitted to planning on seducing the guy and leaving her hubby for him. The only thing that prevented that was Bradley. If he had been amenable, she would have been gone. My gut says I would have kicked her to the curb.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago

I found this quote curious:

"To be truthful, I'm sorry for all three, but I'm mostly sorry that I hurt you so much that you'd kick me out of my own home. A home that we made over the last thirty years together, where we raised our two wonderful kids and have so many memories..."

Does that mean she is most sorry for losing her home, rather than almost losing her marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not too bad until the end.

Then the fact that he was going to equate having her do a bunch of sexual things to earning his trust back was just ridiculous. How does sex = trust? That ruined the whole story. She literally tells him she would do anything for "Brad". Don't know how that does anything for him being able to trust her again. Horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sooooo damn boring

I made it thru page 4. Perhaps the most boring story I have ever read (part of). It was over and over and over again.............'gee my wife may shack up with someone else............' whine whine whine.

Didn't even read the next 4 pages to see if she got laid.

This is site for sex stories -- not a novel contest re drama.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Very Good!

"Curt, I love you very much, and it took this time apart for me to see just how much.” – The “time apart” didn’t show her anything; THAT was great fun! It was the fallout and repercussions that have opened her eyes.

“I did ignore it because I didn't want to miss a word of what they were saying.” – Like they couldn’t/wouldn’t repeat anything important?

I think I would have taken her back. Yes, her actions were out of line, but she realized that and accepted responsibility for it, and went to the mat to make up for it.

It would have been cool if Brad made it out for a fishing trip, and Molly got a chance to meet him on an normal basis.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
If the shoe was on the other foot

Would she have forgiven him for running off after a hot woman, not returning her calls, for 10 days? Would she have withstood the humiliation? Would she have believed him when he apologized and said he was just a little boy running after a dream? Would she have believed him when he said he loved her? No fucking way. The marriage was a farce and he had a chance to end it. Instead, he chose to live with her and as only a dream could have it, they lived happily ever after. That is a good ending, because most of the RAAC stories like this one could only happen in an alternative reality.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
cold and calculated

That says her attitude and intent quite well, 'cold and calculated'.

If Brad's wife wasn't in the way she would have never came back.

Taking her back makes me wonder if he deserves the respect she didn't give him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

long-winded wimpy shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Packed My Bags And Left

Left her the house and other shit and left her high and dry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Divorce The Bitch!

I think that I'd kick her ass out and D I V O R C E her lying, disrespectful ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Intersting & Different

Well I have to say that this was an interesting story-line, addressing the issue of emotionally cheating for years. It as definitely different from any other story I've read. Quite disturbing the length of time and great effort expended on her part to try and cheat on him with her next husband fantasy lover. Worth reading, but I have to say it left me uncertain how to feel.

Have to wonder why he didn't challenge her on calling him by her next husband's name during sex when it first occurred. This to me was one of her biggest areas of disrespecting him and making him feel like he was the husband-of-the-moment. Can't say as I would have ever taken back a woman who would have done that to me...

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Though well written and entertaining

I only gave it a 3.

If it was a fantasy or dream story, it fell short because Curt didn't get some sex fantasy outside of his stupid bitch wife and then get crazy sex with her.

If this were a realistic type story, he should have divorced her stupid bitch ass and found a better replacement which would have been easier with his publicity.

Good writing, unsatisfying story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

That has to be so sad that a wife with grown kids acts like a young slut. I would never have taken her back or really stop contact and divorce after two days of no phone calls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Heh. I get it.

Michael Bolton.

JimC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
He's gay

Barry Manilow?

If that's you had in mind, too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ouch

She intended to cheat.

That would have been hard to overcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I would have drop her ass when she left the house, or if, an's or butts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh.

As weird as it is, the thing that I found off putting was just how frequently the husband used the "Hollyweird" line. That's what prevented me from being able to finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Should had titled it "THE IMPOSSIBLE STORY"

Another cuckold acceptance story just got my 2 star vote. The slut's admission to her cold, callous disregard for her husband and family are totally unforgivable offenses that reveal her true lack of character.... yet her 'understanding' husband (that's a dickhead with no sense of pride or self-respect) somehow justifies giving her a pass and a chance to fuck him over again. Making himself look like a snook, he totally overlooks that, in less than a heartbeat, she discarded her husband the second that she learned of winning that contest. In real life, any male who'd even THINK of

taking an admitted slut like that back (after her failure) doesn't deserve to be referred to as a man.

The glorifier of cuckoldry author, BigK10, presents the husband as a tolerant, resentful wimp who spent his years of marriage turning the other cheek to his 'loving' wife's public disrespect of him, as her husband and as a man. Who the fuck wants to be the man who stayed married to the thankless whore who deserted him and her family?

The story is a well crafted piece of shit that cleverly promotes the acceptance of being a cuckold. To BigK10 I say, FUCK YOU... and Colonel Sanders says to thank you for the chickens you got caught fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A great little story

Curt was right to think something fishy was going on, especially when he and Dolly finally sat down to talk and she said “I'm baring my sole to you, Curt!”.

By this time she’s really starting to flounder, and if he didn’t have two eyes in the back of his head then he may never have known.

(sorry about the really bad fish puns – couldn’t resist).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of packed my stuff, did the financial thing, quit my job, and left all while she was gone. Forget about the talk shows, it would only make me look like a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A sordid tale

By a member of the cuckolds rising faction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Forgetting anything else I don’t think I could stay with a woman who called out another mans name. Maybe once if it was a celebrity and it was just fucking instead of making love but 14 times? Too much with all her other comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow that was an ugly ending

The story was doing okay until you screwed up the ending in your story/dream. I can't see any man in his right mind (or even his unright mind) not divorcing her and keeping most of the assets. She demeaned, degraded and humiliated her husband, so unless Hubby has lost all of his sense of pride and self respect, she's toast. You ruined the story with this ending. Where's FTDS when you need them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking hell.

Good story, crap/lazy/shit etc ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Didn't see the RAAC coming

Great story ruined by a wimpy ending. She admitted she was ready to be a whore for her beloved mr right. And then she hesitates when her husband gives her the chance to make it right?

Fuck you bitch! Go to hell and rot there with Mr Right

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
.....

The fuck is it with some authors and their obsession with ripping their story's asshole apart and shoving a big, fat RAAC cock into it?

Fuck this. This was a hideous ending

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not sure

Not sure that I could have taken her back, but it's your story. You told it well.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
BS

He got a check of $10000 from the guy and he made a checklist of sexual activities for the wife to perform? Sure, in your wildest dreams with palm Hanna and her 5 sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty Good Story.....But

This was a good story, “almost” unique. I liked it, and I had no problem with what others have referred as “RAAC”. I mean, she screwed up, but she didn’t screw Brad, so why not reconcile? My only problem with the story is that it was about three pages too long. If this was based on a dream the author had, he should have set his alarm to ring about two hours sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
there's no way

you can take her back; got drunk in a bar and fucked a stranger and then comes home to confess; even that is ok, she acted as if he didn't exist when the strangers barged in. She went to the program with the full intention of leaving him and got a reality check. It is rather more honorable to live alone than to be with her; the husband isn't Jesus to forgive her sins. Jesus doesn't have to face the consequences of our sins, and so it is easy to forgive. The poor husband, had to take her back. If she was truthful enough, to herself, that she would've left him if it was possible, she would also realize that it isn't right to ask her husband to take back. The best line in this story, 'words are cheap.....' It doesn't cost much to be truthful because she played on her husband's mind once again when she pretended to get up and go out onto the street naked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh "HELL NO!"

Good story. Way too long. And the ending ruined it. He takes her back in return for some kinky sex. Somehow that didn't make up for Dolly's actions and disrespect. She only wants to come back because her plan to seduce Mr. Moron failed. The horrible ending ruined the overall story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Boring drivel !

1* of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Way too wordy

The story was way too wordy and boring. I could not finish it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigK10@BigK10
389 Followers
Over the last few months, I have unexpectedly found a "support group" that I was in need of--even if I didn't realize it! Yes, I was also the victim of my first wife's cheating ways. When it came to a head, I got drunk for 3 days, then slammed the door shut on that part of m...

SIMILAR Stories