All Comments on 'My Hot, Hot Wife!'

by LorenasManli

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice but too short....

I thought it was a nice little story....don't listen to the dip wads and naysayers...you told them up front and they read it anyway. And by the way....love the photo....I would eat that clean too.....damn she is hot.....would love to clean that up.

LorenasManliLorenasManlialmost 11 years agoAuthor
Yeah, this is "Lorena's Man" (the li was a typo... sortof ironic) Yes, I deleted some of the more abusive comments because there's apparently some guys who do not like these postings in the "Loving Wives" category... I think THEY are the ones with iss

Yeah, this is "Lorena's Man" (the li was a typo... sortof ironic) Yes, I deleted some of the more abusive comments because there's apparently some guys who do not like these postings in the "Loving Wives" category... I think THEY are the ones with issues. Probably been dumped. As for me, my wife is sleeping soundlly beside me after a whole day... wait... two days... of hot sex. She had me cum all over her pussy and lick it off - so if that's "gay" so be it - but my wife asked me to do it. She has the so totally intoxicating fragrance of her hot juices and my cum all over her. She likes it - I like it. So what? You WISH. But here you are, all alone, reading porn and jacking off 'cause you've got no life and no one. On the other hand, if you're like me and have a hot wife and enjoy the joys of sharing her, contact me. Or not. I just wrote this, admittedly short, admittedly imperfect, true account... The whole truth and nothing but.

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967almost 11 years ago
We loved this story!

The feeling of real admiration. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Besides: More authors should delete hater's comments. Mostly they are so boring.

LorenasManliLorenasManlialmost 11 years agoAuthor
Some examples of the comments I delete.

Usually the comments that begin with "Hey asshole" and/or "pathetic wimp" or the real classic: "I didn't have to read your story to know it sucked" are the ones that I take off. I don't mind helpful criticism and like observations by others "in the lifestyle" - even if it's only a "sometimes lifestyle" for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My wife and her boyfriend

Great story. I want to watch my wife and her boyfriend like this. Usually he comes by in the evening time. They'll get comfortable together on our couch making out and he starts stripping her. For their actual lovemaking though my wife prefers their privacy so when she's naked he takes her to our bedroom to screw her.

1jbm1jbmover 10 years ago
Fantastic story

A very enjoyable story, Got me hot and horny.

I would love to see my wife and friend doing this, then to clean her with my tongue.

Awesome thought. Has me hard and hot

Joe

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Lorena's

Lorena may be manli, but this cuck author is not. Btw, Lorena is also a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous