All Comments on 'The Neighbor's Naughty Daughter'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot tale.......

I love the nastiness between an older couple wanting young flesh to share and the young girl appearing so innocent but in reality being a slut who craves orgasm with her neighbors.

Well written to develop the story from a simple pick up of a young girl to almost being forced to take the strait laced neighbors daughter

soafsoafover 10 years ago
JUST PLAIN HOT!

Incredibly well written. Too many stories have a weak build up, if any at all. This author takes the time to set the table, teases us every step of the way, then builds and builds to a scalding finish!

You've been added to this author's list of favorites. :)

Hot, Hot, HOT!!!

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanover 10 years ago
Excellent

This story is excellent. I wish I could give more than 5 stars. I loved the way you had the couple find the red head, only to lose out with her and be shocked themselves. Thank you for sharing your talent with us, the Lit readers.

BiceptualBiceptualover 10 years ago

But...but...the redhead. Maybe Jenna could go rope her in...? Great story.

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
I like it when

You make the young one the aggressor. I enjoyed this one a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
damn!!!

Wow that story was fucking hot! I am so wet!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 10 years ago
Great t story

Every possible act and position. What can cum next? I loved it even though there were a few of the impossible body contortions necessary.

ammomanammomanover 10 years ago
JUST THINKING...

Jenna went to the club with a friend... just as Becca had... Were these two friends, and does that mean Becca may still be part of the scene in up-coming vacations? Really well written, thought out and enticing story. Excellent except for the first paragraph. Must not be that bad; I can't remember what my comment was to be. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very hot!

You had my old cock up and dripping! Would love to have a neighbor like that. Thanks. Definitely 5 stars. I'm going to continue teasing my male nipples and masturbating until my cum spurts out.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Well written

Great story, very well written. You have a fantastic way of writing the sex so it's hot and still real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So sucking fucking hot

Absolutely fucking wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All the way!!!

I usually lose interest on stories over 1 or 2 pages, but this one kept me going all the way to the end. Very well written, like I was their. whoami....

quietman200quietman200over 10 years ago
Holy crap!

This was just too hot for any kind of proper description. OMG! You teased with Becca, and then when that fell through, you teased with Jenna as though they weren't fonna go through with it. Made for a great build up. Then when they got to the bedroom...! One of the best I've read on here. I hope there's a sequel, and I have to agree: I too would like to see Becca figure back into things again, like maybe she had second thoughts and got curious or something. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best story ever

It took me three times to get through it all, I came hard every time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
VERY GOOD!

This is one of the best, if not the best, I have ever read on literotica. I think there should be followup stories of the next vacation by her parents

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Best...

I've never commented on a story in all the years I've been reading Literotica,but this one deserves the highest praise! Usually 2 or more pages get woefully dull and wordy, but not this one. Hooked on every word I actually read it again. Absolutely the best piece of work I've read here. The tease, the lead-in, the actual sex, wow! Keep going, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yeah, dream that the little girls go with old farts...

cheri8cheri8over 10 years ago
Wonderful

Great story and so well written. The build up was terrific and the story sailed along from there. Your characters weren't sleazy at all and yes, some young people do like to get it on with people older than themselves. Experience and expertise are a big turn on. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Baited Breath?

The expression is 'bated breath'.

You aren't fishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Maybe one of Jenna's friends?

Since Jenna definitely had girl on girl experience maybe in a part two when her parents take their next vacation they invite over her girlfriend for a foursome. Not sure I'd like to read about any young dudes joining the fun.

imhonorimhonorover 10 years ago
Definitely a first place contender

This has to be one of my favorite reads on this site. I don't usually comment on stories, but this one is worth commenting on! I and everyone else would love it if you continued this story!

Nemo18Nemo18over 10 years ago
Awesome story

I hope we get to hear more about their summer adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fuck you suck

I heard the story winners are fixed and you proved it. Your writing is juvenile. Fucking the shit out of her is such a great expression. You use it alot. I guess that's why your stories are so full of shit. You can't write worth shit either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked it a lot

There were a few spelling and grammar issues. But, it had a nice build up and the sex was hot!

Jim44444Jim44444over 10 years ago
Very exciting

Well written with a teasing build up to the sex. A few errors but who cares except the anonymous assholes. I find the comments about the "older couple" to hysterical, at my age forty year olds are kids. Thanks for writing.

sonackuls007sonackuls007over 10 years ago
Really interesting

I thought it was really well thought out, especially with the build up, and the ending. I feel like the middle could have been a tad bit longer, maybe a scene leading up to the bedroom scene. Having said that it was a really great story and I definitely see how it got in the winners. Bravo :)

kev_mo4989kev_mo4989over 10 years ago
Wow

that was such a hot story. I hope that you make this into a series and right more naughty sexy adventures with this couple and their neighbor's extremely naughty daughter ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So HOT; Want / Need more

Loved this story; as a matter of fact this is my first comment ever (on Literotica 5+ years).

I'd like to see Jenna seduce Becca (the redhead) and get her back to her house; which would provide the opportunity to catch the neighbors in a little backyard play and of course lead into a threesome with Kim, then later possibly a 4-some, yummy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

What a story, just loved it. Thanks for sharing it (A personal fantasy of mine also).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My New Dream

That was one hell of a story! Omg I'm still slippery wet..

TongueDocAtWorkTongueDocAtWorkover 10 years ago
The taste of honey...

Loved this story...kind of partial to younger women myself! Just wish I had a neighbor like Jenna...! What a sweet ride... Looking for a follow-up story... You might like some of my older stories...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice to read about a husband and wife

chasing the girls....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

This is something my wife and I want but don't have the courage. Would love to read about Becca, Jenna and Kim with Doug only being allowed to watch!

caj0737caj0737over 10 years ago
very hot

love the entire story line. would be great if they would get into role playing. perhaps have her parents get involved too. that would be so naughty!

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 10 years ago
Would love to see this keep going

Well done

louise_lloydlouise_lloydalmost 10 years ago
Well Done

A very hot and erotic story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not worth reading

One of the worst.

zorro18088zorro18088over 9 years ago
Great story

I dream about being a participant in a scenario like this. It is at the top of my bucket list. Well written and erotic story. Please keep writing more stories like this - KEEP "EM CUMMING!!!. You have a definite talent.

Don't let criticism and comments from anonymous losers get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one of the best

Hi absolutely enjoy reading your stories ,so believable and very erotic. Dont stop writing ,loved it .

riddick1989riddick1989over 9 years ago
Well done

Very erotic, from the dancing at the bar all the way through. I would love to see a sequel, where Jenna tells Becca about everything she missed out on in the future maybe? Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Time to go jack off. That was hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOTTTT!!!!!!

nice n hot n sexy n got me all wet n bothered n horny. WOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome story to jerk off to

I have read this story three times now, gives me the best hard on to jerk...keep it up...aah I just came all over my hands

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlover 9 years ago
I'm getting used to your style...

I realise you like to build up towards the sexual encounters, and I enjoy reading about that just as much as the frantic, lust-driven action in the bedroom. My only observation - and it's a personal preference, not a criticism - is that the writing might be tightened a bit, especially in those early scenes. I have the same feeling about the structure of some of your other stories, all of which I've enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Extremly hot ...

You should follow up the next story where the young girl brings in Becca too to bed room and a wild erotic dance first at the floor and then a orgy at the home

wooooow hot yarrrrrrrrrrr

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot story!

Great story. The spelling and grammar need some work, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More but make her an hermaphrodite

More but make her an hermaphrodite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Keep the story going

magpieolasmagpieolasover 8 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

This is a huge fantasy of mine. Please add to it! I like that the young girl is so confident and sure. Super hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HAWT!

I have cum so many times while reading this-amazing fantasy of mine too! Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story.

Wow. Brings vivid images in my minds eye.

Just so fun to read and imagine.

My compliments to the author. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So hot! I came so much during this! This is a major fantasy of mine and I wish my bf would let us do this! It's gonna take a lot of begging probably! Haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy hell !!

This is such a great read an something I want to do so badly. To experience all kinds of threesomes an it would be even better if I knew them. I think it makes it kinkier.

Barry3734Barry3734over 8 years ago
The Neighbor's Naughty

Excellent story and very well written. I will add you to my favorite authors list and continue to read. THANK YOU for sharing your creativity!! Barry.

Mercury125Mercury125about 8 years ago
BRAVO

Your stories are so well written with well defined characters. I love the way you take the time to tell a complete story and build up to the action rather than just jumping straight to the main event.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Simply awesome

This is an excellent story.

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 8 years ago
Hot stuff!

Adds a whole new dimension to "the girl next door".

Although, the forty-something couple were indeed "creepy" for trawling at an under-21 club. Most under-21 clubs, that I know of, wouldn't allow older people in.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 8 years ago
Exciting and fun

Loved this story, can't understand why the anon comments that are just abusive and out of order are left on here. If this is considered not a hot story, then the hater must not have a pulse.

Keep up this theme, you have delightful ideas, and I'd like to read more of this sort of experience or fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Neighbors daughter

This was written a while ago, and I would like to see if you have an update to the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great author here!

All of

F your stories are very, very hot, I hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
STORY WAS TOO LONG

I WAS TO SORE TO FINISH THE STORY. BY THE END OF THE THIRD PAGE I CAME TOO MANY TIMES. REALLY WISH TO MEET YOU, MY WIFE AND I ARE ON THE SAME PAGE. GREAT STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SEXY MAN

I really enjoyed reading it. I think that it might have been 1 page to long. but other than that thumbs up!!! when I read this it made me think of my own fantasy would you please write another one for me?

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
Seriously hot.

To the max!

Loved it, so it needs 5 Stars.

Well deserved.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
very erotic

well written, and hope you win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good encounter

Read like a true experience. Had a similar experience many years ago with 2 women friends and I was in my early twenties and we came many times in a 12 hour session. Best experience ever. I was scared until we started to play. I thought it was a potential to get hurt or robbed. Fortunately my cock has always been in charge of my emotional responses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written!.

We found it absolutely awesome!, my wife and I haven't come so hard in a while after reading this together!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hottie

Omg,would love to be part of this romance ,,licks to all three ,,yummy

CWillCCWillCabout 6 years ago
well written

well done lc68, but still grammar glitches.....must be the automated editors they use at this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@ CWillC: ??

'Automated editors used on this site'

Wha? When did Lit start using an automated editor? Seems to me, IF they used an editor on the stories, some of them wouldn't be complete abominations... grammatically, that is.

There would also be consistency. If there is ONE truism at Lit, the stories on not consistent, on any level. LOL

GeoD

mountainhideawaymountainhideawayover 5 years ago
HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Sexy and hot...

What a fantasy to have if it could be 'lived out'... smiles

Thanks for the passionate, hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so good

lived it in my mind thinking of my former young neighbor used to tease me!

Soulcatcher157Soulcatcher157over 5 years ago
Wow!

Keep writing. For the love of the game, keep writing!!!

rosspalrosspalover 4 years ago
More,More,MORE

What a great story. Love the fact your other half is on the same wave length as you. It is all so effing hot and realistic. I hope there is more to cum. Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Did you bother

to do ANY Proof Reading???

Example of a rubbish sentence - "Even better, the first heat wave of the season had caused inspired the club had to open up its beachfront a week early."

Gobble-de-gook! Rubbish!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Nice erotic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
For the complainers

Before you complain about the proofreading, editing, or other faucets of a authors story. Consider that we as the readers are very fortunate to have the opportunity to read these stories that each author spends their time and energy to write and share with us! Don't forget the fact that these are free stories! These authors don't have a staff of proofreaders, editors, etc. If you think you can do better, then post your story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Per Request

When an author solicits feedback, "both good and bad," he or she is asking for help to improve the product. This is good for everyone, providers and consumers alike.

I enjoy the erotica on this site and can hardly imagine the amount of work that goes into a ten thousand word story. But I can help proofread a story to make it better when asked.

AmavoyeurAmavoyeurover 3 years ago
From one author to another.

Fucking hot and well described. It's not easy to lead the reader from one position to another without losing where you are. This is a story to keep in favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WHY THE FUCK DOES NEARLY EVERY AUTHOR

follow small breasts with BUT???

Example: "Her perky tits were small, but well shaped, it should be: Her perky tits were small, AND well shaped.

I LOVE small tits. B cups are great, as are A cups and C cups. The smaller ones are MUCH MORE sensitive. I dated a beautiful Eurasian woman for about four years {until her husband was transferred out of state}. She was the most fantastic woman I ever knew. She would have multiple orgasms just from my attention to her small A size chest- which her husband never did. At 44, she had the finest ass in captivity, AND she had never done oral sex- neither giving nor receiving. The first time I went down on her, I didn't think she would ever quit cumming. As she pushed my face away from her crotch, she passed out for a few minutes. After that, the first thing she did, when we got together, was sit on my face, or she would suck me to climax before climbing on my face- I think she orgasmed herself when I filled her mouth with cum.

pinkykumarpinkykumarover 3 years ago

Beautiful story

. I wish Becca was also in the action. Please do a follow up

Btrying2Btrying2almost 3 years ago

Loved the story especially the tension and interplay of the bar pickup scenes. Characters had some depth which is hard in short story format.

For those who chose not to do what Southern children are taught and keep their mouth shut unless something good comes out, if you don’t like the proofing done on on this site VOLUNTEER to proofread!!! Send a PM offering your services. All my career I was required to prepare written documents for a variety of purposes. The hardest thing for the author is to read the actual words on the paper and not the ones as they were developed and thought to be transcribed. I did it frequently. Someone without knowledge of the narrative can see the glitches easier. So offer to help.

Irks me to see those comments in public when there are better mechanisms available to offer constructive criticism to the story author. All those abusive words to say you have trouble reading. Maybe you should look elsewhere for reading material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this was a great story you should do a follow up, you missing an opportunity to a follow up great story if you don't

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Great story, even though I knew that they would meet their sweet neighbor girl at the club. Very hot!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Being a female who enjoyed growing up in the under 21 clubs, a group of us liked to be hit on y older women who were searching for sex objects. It went both ways!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot hot hot

walt555walt555about 2 years ago

Super smoking hot, I mean damn

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Fuck that was hot!!

Jennifer182Jennifer182about 2 years ago

OMG bloody awesome, so well written and what a delightful story. Soooooooo damm hot.

Thank you for writing this.

Jennifer

01JETMECH01JETMECHalmost 2 years ago

Awesome fantasy !!! Loved it.

DdaltonDdaltonalmost 2 years ago

Just reread this, excellent the 2nd time as well! Good job!

DorcDorcalmost 2 years ago

Love the way you write. Very hot stuff and a fantasy of many of us.

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

I'm very satisfied at the moment, even if she was the redhead I would still be very satisfied.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FUCKING HOT

CagsgtCagsgtover 1 year ago

This was hot. What a great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable. I will be reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, well written as well…

Took me back to a very similar episode that my wife and I enjoyed once on a cruise….

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22263 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...