All Comments on 'Noxii'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
LancerInLALancerInLAover 10 years ago
Strange

Was enjoyable, but the suspension of disbelief was difficult. I kept thinking that this miracle drug/procedure that Mia's mom developed (if it was her) was far beyond normal science. 4*

Val

FinalStandFinalStandover 10 years agoAuthor
Suspend Disbelief?

Oh no, for this story Disbelief is expelled for the school year with an option for a second. For all we know that drug isn't chemistry - its alchemy. This is a bizarre (hopefully) funny tale about an unlikely hero who loves a girl...who wants to rule the world. I do not admit to taking any non-prescription drugs while creating this tale either. Nope, I'm not going back the asylum this time. They will never take me alive!!!

LancerInLALancerInLAover 10 years ago
Chuckle

Makes me wish there was a like button for comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thanks

Oh, what a wonderful imagination you have. Enjoyed it very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
keep it going

This little story is set-up nicely to take so many turns, keep adding to it.

drax10drax10over 10 years ago
nice

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Is it 'Mia' or 'Mai'?

This and other edit issues made this story a marginal read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Filter issues?

Anonymous: Marginal read?

That is quite the pompous comment.

If you want perfection you probably prefer in vitu fertilization to sex, too - and I am ok with that. To each his own. Go read the Encyclopedia Brittanica instead.

For the rest of us who are capable of disregarding the occasional flaw, please continue FinalStand.

:-)

hellturtlehellturtleover 9 years ago
i love it

I hope to see you continue this story eventually

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun

This was a fun read please keep it going.

GandolfTheWiseGandolfTheWiseover 9 years ago
Good groundwork, now write the story!

Good groundwork, now write the story! It is much easier to do the setup, and frequently that is as far as we get. The difficult part is the followup and then the ending, and they are the more important parts of the story ...at least to the readers.

GandolfTheWise

retread2retread2over 9 years ago
Please more....

Good start this could go so many ways. Please expand and develop the story.

AngryBovineAngryBovineover 8 years ago
Madness!

I have enjoyed most of your stories. This one was a great mix of humor and horror. I truly hope you are planning to continue this story.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 8 years ago
Nice Idea

I like this premise so much betterthan One in Ten's. Hopefully, this turns into a series too.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago

The premise is pretty silly, but could have worked if the dialogue was better written, it has no subtlety, and a lot of simply doesn't sound like anything people would say, even taking the setting into consideration.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
okay, so .....

The ones that are not psycho or drugged and mind controlled are aliens (like the movie "The Faculty")?

Telling that sperm are viable by taste seems like a more than or other than human ability.

FinalStandFinalStandover 7 years agoAuthor
Tw0Cr0ws ...

... while this story is meant to be nonsensical, I was aiming to suggest the low sperm count of the affected males left their sperm 'watery' while Jason's was thicker, milkier thus 'viable'. Since I didn't write that ... whoops ... my mistake.

FYI, I am in no way, manner, or shape suggesting you 'fuck off', and/or 'die'. Everyone is free to comment about their opinions and perceptions of my tales. I don't know what happened on Yahoo (I read your Bio), but this is the freaking internet. People need to accept others are going to say things we might not like. I'm adult enough to post my story and you posted something more than 'you suck' ~ explaining what you deem as a fault in my story. I hope, if you read more of my works, you find them more enjoyable. If not; comment away. Hopefully I'll learn to make fewer mistakes.

James aka FinalStand

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
Cracks me up

This story is absolutely hillarious, entertaining, enjoyable, and worthwhile. You have something going on, whether it is a parasite, this boxing, some sort of chemical, or what not I love it. As stories go it has what anyone could want. Drama in the form of Jason loving Penny but having to fight against her, comedy in the situation and how it evolves and he takes control of it. This is very much reminiscent of body snatchers or the faculty. I still hope more will come. Will he make it out of this weekend? Will he discover what is really going on? Is his mom and other women in town under the influence or just his school body? Will traci get pregnant? So much fun to be had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dear James

I hope you have a full recovery and one day return to writing. Until then, thank you for your work.

I have enjoyed this little bit of fun but I do hope that you can continue with this one at some point. I'm curious about what influences you draw on in writing this story and if the muse is still whispering in your ear. I hope so.

Thank you again,

Dan

FinalStandFinalStandabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks and 'Ugh'

I have taken a few stabs at continuing this tale ... along with so many others. My greatest influence is Anime and various 'High School' epics where the 'Fate of the World' devolves down to a hapless hero wholly unprepared for the test before him.

I actually like writing Anime-themed stories though they are not overly 'porny' so I haven't submitted them here, or anywhere. If you are interested, drop me a line.

** Veteran readers, please don't get angry ~ some of these stories have been sitting on my 'drawing board' for nearly two years**

[refers to word count]

If you do, as me about "Blades" [23 K + 20 K], "Damsel" [18.3K], "Drones, Clones & the Master Race" [10 K], "Fängelse i Vildmarken (Prison in the Wilderness)" [19K], Fall of the House of the Lion" [18K], Far from Home" [19 K + 36 K + 22 K], Reaping What you Sow" [25 K] and "Oh No! " [16K + 19.8 K + 11.4K] and "If this is a Harem Story" [28 K + 4.6 K] which all have varying degrees of Anime influence, if not outright theft.

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please finish some of your stories

James, you weave a beautiful story. But it is painful to start each story and not end it. Please complete some of these stories!!

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 6 years ago
Still love reading this, but wish for more.

This is like a beefed up "Faculty" or "Body Snatchers". How far has this stretched? Is his school the only one affected right now like Faculty? or like Body Snatchers were there multiple infiltration sites? Is this alien/microbe/parasitic influence? Or is this Boxing involved to make women more dominant? While Penelope stated she wouldn't burn her bridges for Jason, in that last moment when she is laughing because he used Traci to distract everyone and escape, could she have seen maybe a glimpse of error in her way with the combination of what he said to her? If the teachers are infected, and have been for almost a year, does that mean mothers are infected too? Was Jason's dad drawn away for the weekend because of the plan to claim the last male student in Jason's clique? Is our hero a double billion dollar man(Recently started re-watching Trigun)? Can the women be defeated? Can the change that has happened be reversed? Would we want to reverse the change?

This is why I think this is so much better than One in Ten. So many questions, so many possibilities. I know you're going through a lot right now James, and I hope you get through it. However, I do hope you get to this story in the years to come. You're an insightful, creative, and wonderful writer. I relish every chance I get to read your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wierd.

That's a fucking were story dude.interesting but wierd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very entertaining writer

Dude yours stories are awesome i love the amazon series but this one looks like it could be another great story about the lone male vs evil bitchs xD keep up the great reads man.

FinalStandFinalStandover 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous ...

... thank you very much for the praise. I'm also writing again after a long absence though not on this story.

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dear Finalstand, we love you and your work.

wishing you the best of health and happiness (and a strong compulsion to write and publish lots more with your wonderful imagination).

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continueralmost 5 years ago
Interesting so far

Seems sorta like a prelude to what Life as a New Hire became.

Wondering if I'm right on that or not.

JC

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 5 years agoAuthor
JC_The_Continuer ...

... you might have something there. I hadn't considered it, but my desire to write stories where guys confront 'femdom' and overcome it, or escape from it, had to have roots somewhere and this tale certainly predates LNNH. Hmmmm ...

Thanks for bringing this up and take care,

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kill me now, before my life gets worse.

Only someone already in your crazy world could understand what you're trying to convey.

There are no rational limits, nothing to draw inferences from, no answers for how fucked up this guy's greater world has become, no explanations for why he'd different (other than "he had cancer").

Trying to see where this story is going is impossible, and I'm glad you've posted no continuation.

(Else, the compulsive reader in me would torture himself to death by continuing to hit his head against your frustrating wall of words.)

Tika2000Tika2000about 4 years ago

2nd time reading this. Enjoyed immensely but wish you had a follow-up or 3....

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
Holy Shit but that was INSANE.

Jason wanted to just get thru Highschool and go to College,but a Maniacal Femdom came and brainwashed all the other students,and even Penelope who claimed to love Jason,but she got seduced by power and turned evil and was going to literally kill Jason's personality to make him her servant or pet.

But Jason ultimately betrayed Penelope by giving his virginity to Tracy,and destroying Penelope's chance of getting Jason's v card.So Jason got a small bit of justice to know Penelope lost her chance to be with Jason.I am not sure if Jason succeeded in stopping the World Domination but maybe he converted some to fight.As for Penelope I hope she learned love can't be taken thru dominance or force.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaabout 3 years ago

this needs a sequel. interesting world you have, I'd like to think I'd have a shot at surviving. might not have his parkour skills, but give me ear protection and a pistol or military/left handed ar-15 and I'll be good, a karambit or fairbairn sykes would also be perfectly fine

FinalStandFinalStandabout 3 years agoAuthor

phoenix23ninja ...

... I was working on a sequel, but didn't like the way it was progressing and haven't been back to it since. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think this one dropped a bit for me when he found out she literally poisoned him while he was dying and he was just like "iight cool"

And at like.. no point does he try and defend himself? Just feels odd.. he's like, weirdly passive and submissive, while trying not to be passive and submissive.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Classic Final Stand! Cael has a brother. The craziness (but such positive craziness!) defines your best works I think. Much success to you sir!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5294 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...