All Comments on 'An Unlikely Cuckold'

by MGZZZZ

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sad pile of crap

Her = Cheating slut. No respect or love for him.

Him = Spineless, wimpy non-man.

Solution = Grow a spine. Remember you have pride and self respect. Cut the cage off. Throw her out. Get a new life.

This story = crap. Both the writing and the execution. Nothing original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I have to agree with anon

This shows no thought behind the so called story. There is no emotion on anyone's part and there isn't a likable character at all. We have a cheating husband with a family, a cheating wife, and a weak-willed pathetic cuckold husband. Sorry but this is just total crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
an unlikely plot

you weak pathetic cucks just don't know when to stop......... just do the whole world a favour and don't allow yourself to breed....... get the cuck gene out of the human race!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What the fuck is wrong with you sick mother fuckers? Get some fucking help for your mental issues. Fuck me how could anyone be this sick and depraved!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What a loser! I'm not just talking about the husband though I do suspect him and the author are the same people. He'd have to be to dream up something this disgusting and perverted! Cucks are about as pathetic as it gets!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow That Was Really Bad

Not really into the cuck thing but this read like a 12 year old wrote it in his moms basement. I think I would quit while your behind 1*

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Some no life troll has access

to too many Literotica accounts. The last few comments can only be from the same desperate turd on a mission. Go away moron, get a life.

Live and let live on a goddam story site. 3* Write your heart out author - I see no nonces in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey Witless Your the King of Trolls

If that isn't pot calling the kettle black.Are you Ninas husband?

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Hehe. Married to that little fuckslut?

I think I'll just carry on sneaking in the door while the sissy's at work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
About as disgusting as it gets

Thank god for one consolation, if this spineless nitwit is not fucking with his wife, then he is not polluting the human gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cut your balls off and fry them for lunch.

Cause you sure don't need them anymore. You are a silly little man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
commenters

are always better then the story of course in this case it is just a sick fuck with a pencil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Some no life troll has access

Funny, for all of your slamming other for daring to have a different opinion, you didn't make one comment on the story itself. Giving an OK to the writer to write its own stories is NOT a comment on the story.

<P>

IF anyone's a troll, it's you, asshole.

njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
Nothimg to say about this

It went from a loving wife playing a game to her hooking up with a piece of shit,and the best she says is her husband is a nice guy?This isn't a cuck tale,it is about a man with no self respect and a wife who knows that...there is nothing playful about this,she is seriously shitting on him,yes cheating on him,and this is beyond cuck,this is abuse.If the guy wants a loving wife who cucks him he should dump nina,rat scumbag out to his wife,and find a woman who loves him and to whom this is a game....nina has no feelings for him,and her texts show how cruel she really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
njlauren Had it Right

Run hubby Run Nothing at all erotic about abuse

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
NO WAY TO STOP A CUCK

that wants to be, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The first and, I hope, the last..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Typical cuck puke!

disgusting shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Da'fuq did I just read?

No, really. Explain it because I couldn't get past the bullshit the author was filling the page with.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
This was bad

Writing needs a lot of editing. Plot is weak. Hubby claims he is a dominant type and does not like anyone to control him, then accepts a condom full of jizz in his mouth (that is leaking the Bull's cum) and obeys orders as if they were from a drill sarge. His wife says she loves him, but she locks his cock up (and he bought the damn thing!) and won't let him watch the sex any more. So what, really, does he get out of this whole experience? The swingers club has turned into a one-sided swing for his wife (soon to be ex, if she decides to marry the lawyer boyfriend). I feel this is not erotic, it's pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Will this shit ever stop?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong category.

Retarded story

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No, just fuckin NO. Sexually mutilate both of them and feed them to the fish.

No sane person would put up with this crap, they deserve to die,,,slowly and in great agony,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not only bad

good gods don't write anything else. spare us all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so strong, domineering and a cucky? nope, a dope!

Your writing needs a little editorial help. Why not hook up with an editor?

Next, there are so many pathetic cuck stories in this category, they should make a new one just for cuckboys.

Finally, the dichotomy between his initial assertion that he's the dominant one and the mid and end story where he's completely passive and wimped just doesn't play well....., unless you develop the story and show his decline into the final state.

This was like three trips to the fuck club and he's lost her, AND never gotten off at all.

Now, let it be said, I Hate Cuckhold Stories!!

So many people write them, I wonder if they secretly don't desire to be the bull, or maybe the cuck theme reflects their frustrated powerlessness in the real world.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Can't believe a fucking Aussie wrote this. Shame on you! 1*

ChagrinedChagrinedover 10 years ago
PLease, don't ever write again!

DO your parents know you are like this? Is this something you would share with your mother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
brilliant and original content

lovely story. You deserve a Nobel Prize. please share your brilliance with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Should be titled "An Unlucky Cuckold"

What could hubbie possibly be getting out of this. I must admit, I generally find cuckold stories to be a little difficult to enjoy, but I understand that cuckolds are somewhat masochistic. That said, the partners generally care for one another, even if the woman seems to be getting the better deal (in my opinion). Here, I saw no evidence that she loved her husband; in fact, just the opposite. I hated this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey chagrined

Hey chagrined this is just a story. Why are you giving moral lecture here. Do you share with your mother what kind of stories you read here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fucking imbecile

hey cuckee let's fuckee your wife. can we have your contact details?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An author...

...and his sincere wish to be a cuckold. Why doesn´t that wimp give up writing and get his needed cum directly from some gay guy?

mudhentwomudhentwoover 10 years ago
Wonderful read!

Well written. I just wish you and wifey were still active with each other!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Another spineless cuckold

Waiting for his slut wife to bring him home a social disease. Nothing new here. Cheating wife with no love or respect for her husband. Wimp husband that has no respect for his whore wife. And get a proof reader or an editor. Things like "You're very bid for a little hole" is just silly.

mat1014mat1014over 10 years ago
Gotta confess...I just don't get it.

Why be married? Where's the respect, the love, the common consideration for another person's feelings? If there really are women like this (and guys who tolerate them) what's the draw? For that matter, how could a woman tolerate a guy who'd allow her to engage in this kind of activity? Does either party have ANY self respect? Damn!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What's with twisted authors

you make the husband into a wimp, why hate men? how you wrote in your story the sick things some cheater did to him? I agree with last post? why be married.. he is rich and a lawyer, bet his wife would love those pictures and texts.. kick the wife out no more cockolds, nothing erotic about the story line

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Wish there had been more details

You write well, but more details like are you leaking and dripping from your cage yet? Ask her to tease you more, play with your shaved balls with a feather as she tells you all about the sex with her lover. And she also needs to learn and understand how to fuck your ass/pussy with a toy vibrator, and rub your prostrate to make you leak more and more of your built up goo. Even unlocking you and milking you dry as she would a cow. Check the net, you will find out. It is for your own good and health. Maybe in time have a bi stud or t girl come visit and teach you to suck cock, get your pussy stretched, fucked and bred. But do keep writing.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Not moral but future

Not moral but future.......Why do 0 dot 0001% of the cuck stories speak 10-20 years future of these pairs? May be the majority of these marriages go to catastropha???

For example an exception: Mannincon "I Have a Proposition For You" and that story showed the future with divorce..........

Cuck stories = boring same

Erotic= 0 to the sexual majority readers

Plot= some months and 10-20-30 years future of these pairs are not shown by the authors

I did not read this story but the commenters say the same........or this story belongs to the 0.0001%????

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Typical closet-cucky comment from wimp_mater

He saw &quot;cuckold&quot; in the title and jizzed his panties, smoked a cock, finger-banged his well-used butthole and left a hilarious comment laughably denying his cuck-fetish.

Keep it coming closet-cucky, we're laughing our asses off at you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Without rhyme or reason

She's a cheating slut and he's a cuckold. Why? Just words on paper that make no sense. Terrible story.

denrondenronover 8 years ago
So Hot

This story is a real turn on for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So the leader of the family

A man that's both possessive and jealous. And you want us to believe this is what happened? Don't make me laugh. This was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

just a fucking whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hurting their relationship?

They have no relationship. Neither of them is in love with the other so why stay together? This was both laughably bad and unfinished garbage.

1 star

FightingTardFightingTardover 5 years ago
Pathetic

Such a nothing story written by a sad little man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Unlikely??

The guy is delusional. He is the definition of a cuckold and should have his balls removed.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

More like "Rushing into cuckoldry as I prefer cock to pussy".

Not only that this was just terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

See ya 'round bitch...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I guess my biggest question would be... why marry anyone if your basic desire is to be used and treated in that manner? Better to just have a lady friend or two who are into that and save yourself a lot of grief down the road.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous