All Comments on 'The Taking of Lena Ch. 11'

by ablondegoddess

Sort by:
  • 214 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Last chapter?

Loved it!!! But....I thought this was supposed to be the last chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Second. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you!

Anxiously waited so long for this....and finally, you delivered! :) I have really fallen in love with Lena's Rex, and I hope that they can have a happy ending forever...

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Ding dong the bitch has arrived! Wow Ava sure is a good actress, maybe Ilise will save the day. A nice plot twist making Karl like her. You have portrayed Lena's conflicting emotions well, after she has been through you tend to forget how young she actually is. Who is her Daddy? So many twists and turns....... As usual Goddess you have produced another excellent chapter, I ❤ this story! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it.!

Absolutely loved the story.. But I thought this was going to be the final chapter.?

Anyway, the way you have honed the relationship between Lena and Renz is simple endearing.. I would love to see the way you actually end this. Cheers and all the best..!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHERE IS THE END?

Terrific chapter. However, I am confused like many others. Was there an error in submission? It is surely not comlete for the last chapter. Please, blondgoddess, let us know the situation.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago
incredible chapter!

oh i loved it too... the plot turns, their relationship, Lena's being able to ask for what she needs and Renz's acceptance of her needs, as well as her immaturity - i loved it. and we get another chapter right? i mean, we have to... don't leave us hanging! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved this chapter but Confused!!

Is this the end?

ravenhairedcutieravenhairedcutieover 10 years ago

Well done for this chapter. Renz is such a sexy beast that I can't help but fantasize their hot and wild scenes. And looks like Lena is getting naughtier too. I like Ava and he and Karl would be an interesting match. Giselle and the other women are obviously just bitter bi@tches. Haha! Anyways, it's about time Ilise made an appearance. But this doesn't look like the ending. There are still questions that are left unanswered. What Ilise is up to? Who is Lena's father? Is his father an american since the term came out from Mr Sterling's mouth?

Anyways, I hope to hear more from you soon. You are indeed a talented writer and I am a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Okay

If this is the end....I just have to say I will find you...and make you right a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I emailed Bella and got a response!

I emailed Bella and she said that this is the end of Taking Lena, as in, he has fully taken her, but this isn't the end of their story. Is he says there will be a sequel filling the plot, most likely under a new title!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh, the author is cruel))) I thought we were gonna learn about all secrets by now

I am glad and sad at the same time. I am anxious to know how it ends, excited there are more chapters ahead, BUT, I can't stand the long wait after each chapter :( I wish it was completed and available in a book :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent chapter even with a few confusing moments. Was it the night of the rose petals at the hotel that Lena later asked Renz to force her? And OMG, yes!!! Let her be pregnant. I can't wait to see more of Renz's reaction to that. Can't wait for the next chapter or next book whatever you have in store. And I hope you show some more of Karl and Ava. It's too bad she ever married Renz's brother. I couldn't believe the way Lena acted at the party. It seemed like such a change in her character after worrying that people would think she was a whore, she kisses that soldier and later announces that she and Renz had sex?!? Where did that come from?? I'm glad that she told him she loved him though and that he is questioning her need to be forced. I'm also suprised just how well he took her kissing another man. That also seemed out of character since he is so posessive. But regardless of all of that. I love the story and still gave you 5 stars. Renz is so damned hot, it couldn't be any less despite some story/character confusion. ~K.

scap3yscap3yover 10 years ago
Loved the story.!

The romance and passion that Renz and Lena share has been captured beautifully in this chapter. The inner turmoil of the characters has been portrayed wonderfully as well.. The build-up and the climax has been superb..

+Fav!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
??

i thought that it will be the last chapter !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
!!

I'm not happy about that !!

judifunniejudifunnieover 10 years ago

I thought it was the last chapter but I'm glad it's not. Absolutely loved this chapter!!

Eve86Eve86over 10 years ago
Holy $&@#!!!!!!

Oh. My. God. That was great! Just, ugh! So hot, so exciting.

And freaking liar! lol You said this was going to be the last one. I'm glad it isn't, haha. I was like, "Nooooooo! This is the end! What am I going to read now??"

I was so sure that Sterling was her father! There's a lot of mystery there. Would you consider doing a prequel series about Lena's mother?????? PLEASE! Just mull is over. :D ;D

obeyanddesireobeyanddesireover 10 years ago

Very well done! I was thinking this would be the last chapter but I'm happy there will be more. Ilise showing up makes me nervous, especially now that there is a huge possibility Lena is pregnant. I can't wait to read the next chapter! I'm on edge!

unhealthyviewinghabitsunhealthyviewinghabitsover 10 years ago
You are an Evil B*tch... But we love you... ;-)

So many ways this could all go!

But I LOVED Renz' reaction to Lena's possible pregnancy. *snort* *Giggle*

And how protective Renz was of Lean to Sterling and how we found out that Sterling does think very little of her and Renz for not letting Lena know. Anyway that is how I saw it. Sterling is projected what he perceived as Lorena's shortcomings on her daughter. But I'm glad that Lena got out of that repressive house as Marie still wasn't happy that she was enjoying Renz's affections.

I love AVA! Ilise.. pure "evil". She is going to be awful to them I get the feeling and possibly put the seed of doubt in Lena that all Renz wants of her is a breeder. Of course his preoccupation with Lena while pregnant and constantly worrying about the baby will not ease her fears but just exacerbate then. Hopefully she will have Ava's presence to bring her back.

So excited for the sequel!

OH and the SEX was H O T. I mean crazy H O T.

My husband thanks you.

I'm glad that Lena's request to be forced gave Renz pause but to realize that is her fantasy. She doesn't want to be truly forced, just a facsimile of it and so glad that he got it right....

Did I Mention Renz was super sexy hot cool and dear god where are the men like him???

Love it and can't wait for the sequel!

OwnedbyConwayOwnedbyConwayover 10 years ago
Love it!!!

I love this story!!! I'm so glad you posted another chapter!!! - thanks - Tatum

madameescargotmadameescargotover 10 years ago
Oh you clever bitch, you!

<3

I'm just going to ignore the last few paragraphs because my heart simply cannot take it anymore. lol

Absolutely perfect. Yay for Karl and Ava! Yay for Renz and Lena! I'm seriously going to just assume Ilise (and Alex) dies like two seconds later and the happiness continues on for eternity if this is the last chapter.

Truly great story. I don't know how you do it, but damn girl do you do it well.

Finally, I can rest in peace! (Sort of....)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

@OwnedbyConway--- and we'd be glad if u posted another chapter :D

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 10 years ago
YOU CANT!

YPU CANT THIS STORY LIKE THIS! OH YOU EVIL TEMPTRESS! OH YOU TEASE! OH GOD!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh, you brilliant, evil bitch!

How can you end it like that?!? Oh my gosh! Pleeaaassssseee don't take long with the next chapter! I might actually die from the waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You beautifully ingenious whore!

I love it. So much. Holy hell. BUT OMFG YOU CANT STOP IT THERE! Ugh, hot sex scenes...so very hot...must change panties now damn you.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
ABG

Big kisses from me for a lovely chapter

As Mayness said...ding dong the bitch is back and i can't wait to see what mayhem ensues

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Confused

I'm slightly confused to why you would end it there? It doesn't make much sense, plus I'm desperate to see how it ends!

peridotintheroughperidotintheroughover 10 years ago
mind spasms!

The whole way through the chapter I kept thinking "there's not enough space left to answer all the questions and tie up all the loose ends! How is ablondegoddess going to do this?!" I did not see a sequel coming, but I'm so glad you're doing that!

You are ingenious - I won't call you evil... Unless you're planning on making us wait for 'The Keeping of Lena' while you write other stories! I really want to read what else your brilliant mind has to offer, but AFTER Lena and Renz' story has been told!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Encore, encore! (The Keeping of Lena)

Beautifully and masterfully written! Always leaving us wanting more... That being said, I agree whole heatedly with a prior comment related to the desire to read the sequel to the story, "The Keeping of Lena." Perhaps this would dictate a shift from "nonconsent/reluctance" into another genre?

Regardless of what your plans are, you have developed quite the following. I look forward to reading whatever it is you have planned for us next.

asasaasasaover 10 years ago
Blurred life ahead

The feels when you finish a movie or a story, like this case, and dont know what to do with your life anymore. That's me so i desperately need the next chapter or next sequel asap!

Ps. Renz is such a hot beast. ;)

scap3y89scap3y89over 10 years ago
Amazing story

I got in touch with the author and she was very kind in her reply, an excerpt from which is, ".......I want to take a *brief* break and submit a few one-chapter stories I've had in my head for a while, but I will be working on the sequel to "The Taking of Lena" very soon......"

We are hoping to the see the sequel soon, ABG..!!

AuraPhoenixAuraPhoenixover 10 years ago
There's More?!

I thought for some reason this was the final chapter, but with that ending, clearly there is still more! Exciting! Oh man, what is Ilise up to? Just wow!

AP-

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
IT is the final chapter

However according to her bio page our delightful BlondeGoddess will be revisiting Lena and Renz in another tale. But she is will be concentrating on other stories so she doesn't suffer from Renz and Lena burnout.

By the way GREAT JOB. Thank you so much for you dedication to this story and your fanatical followers of it.

Janez9Janez9over 10 years ago

Omg!! Please update! Ilise is there to cause trouble Lena get out of there while you can!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disappointed

Was really hoping for resolution. Despite that the author says this is the last chapter, it is definitely unfinished. There are too many loose ends and no resolution. If anything this chapter raises far more questions than answers. I could easily see this being the end of the first book of a series but the story is definitely unfinished. After waiting so long I was hoping for more answers. But maybe I'm just impatient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
disappointed !

after all that waiting for the final chapter ... It was really disappointing .... but at least I'm not coming back everyday to check for the end of the story !

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
Thank you ablondegoddess

for giving us 11 wonderful chapters. I find the ending quite appropriate because in the beginning chapter Renz tooks Lena by force and in the end chapter we found out that Lena likes it rough after many twists and turns. I know that you have been wanting to write other stories but only continue this one by popular demands so a huge thank you. Have a nice break and we are eagerly looking forward to your other works!

amberg1984amberg1984over 10 years ago
Say it ist't so!!!

I fell in love with this story and with Lena!!! This cannot be the end...too many loose ends. Please write more as this is the best story I have read on this site!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
unbelievable!!!

Omw, even from the beginning this story had my full attention. I read all 11 chapters in one go! And if there had been more I wouldn't have stopped. I was so completely enraptured by all the characters and the talent with which you created them, giving them more substance than most erotica I've read. *standing ovation*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wtf

What a terrible way to end this story If you're planning on working on other stories!! You might as well have ended with Renz finding out she was pregnant, otherwise why end it like that and then say you want to write other stories before finishing this? All that means is you won't finish what you started for at Least a year. You realize I say this out of love for this story and the bitter realization that no matter how much we bitch and beg, you are the Ultimate Master! You will do as you damn will please and finish when you damn well say... Mercy ABG!!

ablondegoddessablondegoddessover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading everyone! =D

@Mayness

Thank you for the wonderful comments =). You've certainly made me smile. I'm happy you've continued to enjoy reading, and you'll see a lot more of Karl & Ava (as well as Ilise) in the sequel.

@small_town_girl

I won't leave anyone hanging too long, I promise =).

@ravenhairedcutie

Glad you enjoyed the sex scene....since this is the last of Lena & Renz for a little while I wanted to make sure it was extra special. Plus I had quite a bit of fun writing it! I'm going to continue writing about Lena & Renz in a sequel--all of those questions will be explored and answered then =).

@K

Thanks for the feedback! Hopefully I can clear up some of the confusing moments =). The 'rose petal night' is the night that Lena asked Renz to force her (where chapter 10 left off). I intended Lena's behavior at the party to be a result of slight inebriation, passions, post-orgasm euphoria, and just plain old immaturity ;). Thanks for letting me know if that wasn't clear!

@scap3y

I'm glad you've enjoyed the climax! I worked extra hard on this one so I'm happy you've enjoyed the relationship =).

@judifunnie

I'm glad you loved it! Future chapters will be under a different title =).

@Eve86

Haha I guess I wasn't very clear...when I said this is the last chapter of "The Taking of Lena", I just meant that it's the last chapter of this first part (since I think you can agree with me that Renz has definitely taken her by now ;) ). The only 'prequel' I have written thus far is about Renz's marriage to Ilise, but I don't think I'll be submitting that to Lit.

@obeyanddesire

Thank you! I'll try not to make the wait too long =).

@unhealthyviewinghabits

Our wolfish hero likes his hard alcohol ;). I'm glad you like Ava! I like her too =). She's going to be much more prevalent in future chapters as the newest resident of Schloss Wolfenbarger. Don't worry too much about Ilise, I certainly don't hate Lena or Renz ;). & super happy you and your hubby were able to get some enjoyment out of this =).

@OwnedbyConway/Tatum

Happy you love it!!! Thanks for reading =)

@madameescargot

Okay I'm not trying to be bitchy I promise haha! Ignore whatever you'd like....I'm just happy you've enjoyed reading my story =). This is as much my story as it is yours so enjoy it in any way you see fit (and if you want to know what will happen with Ilise and Aleksandr, check out the sequel ;) ).

@kuroukiphoenyx

Hope you were able to enjoy it...no intention of teasing here! =)

@Masterfuljim

Big kisses to you too!! Thanks for reading =)

@peridotintherough

Thanks for sparing me the evil title.......my weak amateur writer's heart won't be able to take it ;). I will continue Lena & Renz soon I promise!

@asasa

Glad you enjoy Renz =). I'll try not to be too long with writing the sequel, but in the meantime, there are some pretty fabulous stories that are popular right now that I am quite anxious to catch up on! =)

@scap3y89

I'm happy you think I'm kind! =) I'l try not to take too long!

@AuraPhoenix

It's just the end of the first part....it felt like the most natural place to pause before starting the next narrative =).

@Janez9

I'll try to be quick, I promise!

@inspector123

Thank you for the very kind and generous comment! I'm happy you were able to enjoy the ending--it was my intention to try and have things come full circle for Lena & Renz, so that the sequel can focus more on the issues they're faced with ;).

@amberg1984

Well I've fallen in love with this comment!! I'll be writing more soon =)

And while I know I'm about to risk sounding very trite (forgiveness pretty please!) I just wanted to say in general, to everyone who has commented or hasn't, thanks for reading my story =). The support gives me the confidence to keep doing what I love.

With lots of love and xoxoxoxoxoxox,

-B.

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Moremore!

I was so thrilled to see the latest chapter posted. Interesting approach on this one. A little round-a-bout, and though it has been done before, i'm not sure it was done in the best way with this chapter. The flashbacks seem questionably placed. The back and forth introduces unneeded confusion, though it can make for an intriguing story. I believe that in your case, the story is intriguing enough. The twist with Renz's brother, and now his ex wife is all the drama this girl needs. Please keep writing, and don't try to make things ultra complex. It can improve a story, but it can also dampen a story greatly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sensational Read

I absolutely cannot wait for your next chapters. Wonderful writing, keeps me wanting to know what's next. Like a good book you can't put down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simply Wonderful

This chapter was quite possibly the best I have ever read. Wow! Amazing! Thank you for writing it & sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

Keep it going!!!!!!!!!

QNastyQNastyover 10 years ago
Holy Shit!!!

Aside from only being able to say..Holy shit over and over im speechless. Wow! I have been anxiously wait for the next chapter in this story! I couldn't be any more satisfied..it was nice and long and full of details i've been waiting to hear.

The way Sterling treated her was shocking and fucked up.. I absolutly LOVED the the way Ava handled those bitches! Also the "forced" sex/ birthday fucking Renz gave her just made my pussy gush! Karls telling Renz he maybe a father.. And now Lena standing face to face with the first wife..Aww SHIT!!

I understand it takes a while to write these amazing chapers but PLEASE doesn't keep us waiting to long. I'm practically salivating over here!! Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just read all 11 chapters

I read a ton of erotica literature, etc. and this was easily one of my favorite romps! I will certainly be looking forward to the next installments. Well done and thanks for sharing!

JustonelookJustonelookover 10 years ago
More!!

I had been thinking that this was to be the last chapter, and I'm certainly my hoping that I am wrong on that. You're writing style is fantastic! I have been completely engrossed and sucked in to the characters. Thank you for sharing with us, please don't take so long with the next chapter! We love Lena and Renz!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Amazing! Perfect! This chapter was just so awesome and I loved Lena and renz. The way they interacted and supported one another. My only gripe is the way this ended. I completely get that you would want to take a break and start something new, BUT than I do not think it should be ended on this cliffhanher! If this is the end, that bit (with his ex ) should have been left out, and if u ever choose to create a sequal, than incorporate that particular plot twist. What's the point? It leaves it feeling unfinished. As you can tell from other comments, people are confussed about IF this is the last chapter, which sadly this is. Anywho, I really loved it and will always be on the lookout for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OH MY GOD

Perfect. Absolutely perfect. I'm crying with happiness. You have OUTDONE yourself. I missed rough sex with Renz so much. Keep it coming honey!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 10 years ago
The dread was like a rock in my stomach for the first 5 pages.

That was clever of you! I spent all that time waiting for things to fall apart, only to realize that they were better than ever, only to brace myself for the rug getting pulled out from under me... again.

Wonderfully written. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Broken_TJBroken_TJover 10 years ago
Glad there's more to come!

This has been an amazing story, and I'm sure I speak for more than just myself when I say - we are truly invested in your "literotic genius". It's kept me coming back! I love the way Renz loves Lena - well...besides the fact that I just love Renz (he's sexy as hell). I love that she got tipsy, confessed her love, got her fantasy fulfilled, and then put snotty Gisele in her place! Am I sensing an interesting cat fight in our near future (Ava/Lena/Ilise)? Look forward to reading anything from you! Thanks for an amazing journey ABG...can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

Please keep writing! Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Big 5 stars from me!

so glad they aren't fighting for reals this time! Super hot, and sweet, and sexy and well written. I was waiting for Ilise to make her grand appearance, glad to see this wasn't the grand finale just yet! cant get enough of them!

lovingmyblondegoddesslovingmyblondegoddessabout 10 years ago
I'm a very proud man................

Wonderful job, as always baby. I am a very lucky man. Who would have thought that sexy little outfit of yours would have inspired such a tale? (;

-Your biggest [and hardest] fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great

I love this story, it is so great, I fell in love with Lena and Renz they are perfect together, I can´t wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really?!

I can't believe I became so addicted to this story it's wonderful I'm already anticipating the next chapter

TorturedOwlTorturedOwlabout 10 years ago
Nooooo!

This can't be the end!!! I want more!!! Please!!! I beg of you...

Mischevious_MouseMischevious_Mouseabout 10 years ago
Well Done

5 stars. I cannot allow my jealousy for such skill to give it any less. Please continue. I enjoy the story more than the sex, and that's something saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More please Sir

I have to agree this has me fascinated and waiting for more.5311

Lyns03Lyns03about 10 years ago

Oh God u wont believe i have read dis piece of art like 17 times till now !!!

All chaps all of it ! Just one word "PUBLISH"

Get an agent n publish!

Please don't fucking take so much time to update !!

I nearly throw my phone with fury when i don't see an update !

Gosh u r just amazing !! I like the concept and the Story more than Sex !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story worthy of being published.

This story is absolutely, positively enthralling! This cannot be the end!!!!!! This is the first story I happened to read upon discovering this site about a month ago and I am unable to resist wanting to read more. I hope the writer reconsiders making chapter 11 the last. In the meantime I will continue to follow your stories.

Cottagecore_PrincessCottagecore_Princessabout 10 years ago

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! How could end here? I cannot bear the suspense, please, I beg of you, do not keep us waiting too long! Your story is way too exciting and your writing style way to good for me to resist (almost as much as Lena is unable to resist Rentz).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beauty and the Beast

I have said it before, and I'll say it again, "This story is awesome!"

I did have a little trouble following at some points with the **** Symbols. I wasn't sure if she was dreaming or if it was the next scene. Other than that, the story is, of course, well written, and the plot is incredible. I love how the love story is unfolding. How HE is unfolding. Very beauty and the beast...One of the greatest stories of all time. I love a story about a redeemable man. :)

Please DO NOT wait too long to update! We are all on the edge of our seat! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Update pleaaase

We want more, please write more

barbette_sgbarbette_sgabout 10 years ago

Can't wait for the nxt instalment...So curious to see how it all comes out...Please tell me you killed off the evil wife and brother hehehe :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A good place to end.

Even though it has taken me nearly 3 weeks to read this last chapter, I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I, like everyone else thought that it was going to be the end of the story, but I have decided to forgive you and hope that the next installment will be just as brilliant. ;)

Mentioning the next installment, have you any idea yet what the sequel will be called? At least then we'd know what to look for. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well done.

I have only discovered your story recently and have read the whole story in two days. You write very well. I'm sure that you should be published commercially.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

I have just started to read your work and I can't wait to read the rest! I've been reading non-stop for around 6-7 hours. I'm excited for the rest!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Incredible, superb - I don't have the right words

It is breathtaking to read - almost feel - your history.

Keep it a live, please :-)

ElhazElhazabout 10 years ago
Great read

Soooo loving your story, characters are great. Please don't wait too long to update. How many ex-wives does he have?

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 10 years ago
Love your story

I have read all chapters, but these are my first comments. I cannot put the story down. If there were more chapters I would not have stopped!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
omg please give us more

Wow I read this straight thru it drew me in. I can't wait mor more

nuerotiklyinclinednuerotiklyinclinedabout 10 years ago
more soon

Please update soon!! I have been following this story for years, it is my number one favorite. I can't remember how many times I've re-read it from beginning to whatever the new chapter was. IT'S THAT GOOD!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow.

I initially started reading chapter 1 to get a quick "fix" if you know what I mean, but I got completely hooked on this story. I read straight through every chapter, and now I'll be waiting on the next! You are incredibly talented, your story has depth and amazing character development, I found myself reading it for the story, not the sex, which rarely happens to me on this website. Bravo. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
When is the next chapter!

OMG I'm gonna get fired! I have not gotten anything done at work or home since I started reading this series the other day. I need more, great story, as well as great sex etc. I love it

eroticreader1000eroticreader1000about 10 years ago
Im dying from excitement

I love this story! I spent all day reading it, and the intensity of your writing is remarkable! I love it! I hope you do post soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Chapter 12

You have to wright chapter 12. You can't leave it hanging like this

EmeliValcourtEmeliValcourtabout 10 years ago
More Please!

I took the day off to read all the chapters, thank you for writing a story worth reading! I've come across a lot of chapter stories here that aren't worth continuing after the first few chapters. You should consider making this story into a book or a movie! Anyways I cannot wait for the sequel!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Is it weird I want to know more about the author?

Does she have a blog somewhere? It doesn't look like she replies to comments that much. Who here has contacted her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pleasepleaseplease

Pleaseeee...I'm begging you update this story fast.thank you ^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This is the best series on this whole entire site. And this is the best chapter of the series. I was completely lost in the story and had to remind myself it isn't real! I cried, laughed, and got turned on like a freaking light switch.

Please keep writing!! I desperately need this! LOL I've been checking every single day for new chapter since this one was posted!! AN UPDATE WOULD BE AWESOME THANK YOU SO MUCHH <333

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please tell me there is going to be more?

This is too good to stop! I take it you are taking a break/editing/or still writing the next chapter?

ChelseaTayChelseaTayabout 10 years ago
Keep On Going!

Hopefully your muses are running with this story, I love it! I got hooked on it when you posted your last chapter and read the entire story from start to Chapter 11 all in one night! I've been checking periodically to see if you have any updates on this story, but I truly hope you continue it soon! Awesome read, thank you so much for this! You do a wonderful job with your story telling and making these characters seem so realistic. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I love this story. I started reading it last night and finished this afternoon. I can't wait for the rest!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What?!?!

How can you leave it on a cliff hanger like that that was amazing I loved all of them from the first initial act to actually loving her, I can't wait till the others come out. Probably this has been the best story I've read in months,keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please!!!!

Please write more! I have to know what happens with Lena & Renz! & Ilise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Where is Ch. 12 ?

and, and, no chapter 12 ? Great story, please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Finish it please

Please don't leave us hanging like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More!!

Please finish!! I am on the edge of my seat wanting to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing...

I've been reading this story continuously since last nite and am anxious for more! This cliffhanger is absolutely nerve wrecking. Wonderful writing. Please write more and finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So much Wonderful Writing

I say down, and read all of this in one sitting. From Chapter 1 to Chapter 11. I am looking forward to it's completion. It is one of the best stories I have read and I can easily see it being a book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

You're a gifted writer. This could easily be a great book. I hate Ilise with a passion already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I can NOT wait for you to continue this story. That cliffhanger was just so deliciously cruel. Great work.

fefe428fefe428almost 10 years ago
Sequel???

So I've waited patiently for a few months, but now I'm dying to know when you plan to gift us with the first chapter of the sequel??? I've missed Renz and Lena, and I'm just dying to know if she's really pregnant and how Renz is going to react to the news that she might be not to mention what he'll do when he realizes that Ilise is in home. I really hope you're not planning to make us wait too much longer.

MEWatcherMEWatcheralmost 10 years ago
YOU HAVE NO MERCY...LOL!

This is sheer torture and Im down for all of it...smdh. We bow to ABLONDEGODDESS... so please continue.. we wait poised, hanging on tight to the cliff edge you left us on. We marvel at your style of spinning a complex tale. In the mean time. thank you for it all so far, its a great ride. :)

StageFiveStageFivealmost 10 years ago
The twists!!!!

I have been absolutely worthless the last two days with reading this! My work has suffered and I've lost many hours of sleep, and I want to thank you! When I read the last line I let out an audible groan of surprise and shock!

I crave your words- please fill my lonely nights once again with the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This is by far the best series I've read. You are a talented writer. I'd really look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best one!!

This is the best series I've read so far! I need the next parts soon!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userablondegoddess@ablondegoddess
3313 Followers
Welcome! I hope you enjoy my stories! ablondegoddess.tumblr.com *************************************** It has also been brought to my attention that &quot;The Taking of Lena&quot; is appearing on other websites. I am an amateur author, and Literotica is the *only* website w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES