All Comments on 'In Front of the Mirror'

by alwayswild

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for writing.... Could you do me a Cavour... Please write me a story on a teen girl who loved her father but her father isn't that type... But slowly changes and stuff.. I cant exactly explain but please....

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
Finger fuck

I rarely give bad reviews but the story just didn't do anything for me. It started good and looked like It might be good but In my opinion (as they say opinions are like ass holes because everyone has one.) I feel that more than half of the story was spent on one finger fuck. I'm going to look you up and check your bio and other stories and read some because I don't form an opinion on one story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice!

Please continue!! Would love to see these two take the next step or see how they react afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hmm

this feels like it could do with another chapter at least

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

I'm a young girl and I was looking for something that could make me squirm and this storie did!! You should continue you wonderful work and make other feel the way I did! Very good

BlackwingBlackwingalmost 10 years ago

More please. Penetrative sex and Castle coming on her face are still on the table so go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I loved it

I can't tell if it was the torrid incestuous affair or the kinky mirror thing but this story got me off like no other. I loved their conversation throughout, it was definitely nicely worded for this type of story. The fact that you could spend a whole story on a finger fuck is amazing to me. Usually, the author either drags everything out or they blow through the most sensual parts. I found that you kept the pace fast but the story also lasted a while. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Super hot

Very hot story about my favourite pairing. I like your style, especially the dialogue and descriptions of the sex.

TheSolitary1964TheSolitary1964over 6 years ago
Love

A forbidden heat between a darling daughter and a loving father.... Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous