All Comments on 'That 70's Show: Hot Day In Point Place'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Donna

Donna and Kitty,wow how about a Donna and Kitty gangbang?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
KITTY

BEST STORY YET ABOUT TIME KITTY GETS INTO IT. KITTY NEEDS TO GET IT FROM ERIC AND THEN JACKIE AND DONNA JOIN IN WITH THEM. WAITING FOR MORE. EVER THOUGHT ABOUT TIM THE TOOLMAN AND HIS FAIMLY GOING AT IT?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

It's always great to see more smut involving Kitty, the forgotten MILF! I really enjoyed your previous 70's Show stories, and this one doesn't disappoint. I'd love to see more with this show, and especially with Kitty - maybe even a little Kitty on Eric action?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
moar moar moar!!!!

absolutely love this series of stories....... I loved the show while it was on and this is taking it to the next level in the best way.... Keep it going!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome!

Love this story! You keep everyone in perfect character! And I'm glad you had Kitty in this too. I say next should be Kitty and Midge and Red.

Cloudy247Cloudy247over 9 years ago
More please!

There deffinetly needs to be more of this story especially parts with Kitty. The gang including or excluding the girls should have a gang bang in thr basement with Kitty

Please write more soon. Thanks!

shaggy77shaggy77over 9 years agoAuthor
I apologize

It was recently pointed out to me that I committed an egregious, unforgivable error by labeling Point Place as being in Minn. when, of course, it is in Wis. I'm sorry if it detracted from anyone's enjoyment of the story. I don't know how I made such a horrible mistake; we have all seen the license plate in the opening a hundred times. Apparently one reader felt it necessary to take me to task for my mistake. Again, I am sorry for the error, but once again this reader is missing the whole point of the stories...have fun. It is nit-picking such as this that makes me lose interest in writing.

Cloudy247Cloudy247over 9 years ago
In reply

Dude, don't beat yourself up about that reader pointing out that tiny mistake. It was stupid on they're part. In no way did it take attention away from the rest of the story.

I hope you write more that 70s stories soon. You're like the only one who writes them and I'd really like to see more stories with Kitty and the guys and the girls too. It was the 70s lots of stuff started then lol

Your stories are great, keep it up!

Cloudy247Cloudy247over 9 years ago
Perfect idea for you

I see people requestinga story between Donna and Kitty so here's the perfect idea for you. In season 3 romantic weekend there is a scene where kitty and Donna are in the same bed together and donnas really drunk while kitty's drinking too. The story practically writes itself! I don't know what else we can do to get a story out of you! Please write this one and soon. You are the only one who still writes these great stories for shows like this.

shaggy77shaggy77over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank everyone for your comments and suggestions. I had a couple stories all written and my computer crashed...lost everything. I know: backup, backup, backup. Still working on the re-writes but have a lot going on. Have patience, they are coming. Thanks again.

Cloudy247Cloudy247over 9 years ago

Re Thanks

Aw man! That sucks you lost stories. I bet they were awesome too! I hope you get to finish rewriting them and that some were 70s show stories :P your writting is awesome so keep it coming!

Aaron1256Aaron1256over 9 years ago
Great stuff

Loved this story you really kept everyone in character and I liked how you had midge and Kitty involved too.

Think the best part was seeing Hyde finally get to do Kitty we know there's been some hidden affair going on there lol.

This was really awesome! You should write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MOST POPULAR STORY

Duuuddee! Kitty the Teacher is the most popular story today for the celebrity section of the site! I saw it! Man you gotta add a part 2 specially if it's Kitty teaching girls only

GialinaGialinaover 9 years ago
Great

This story was also really great. I loved kitty calling herself Hyde and Kelsos fuck-toy. We really need to see some action between kitty and the girls now. Please do a Kitty the Teacher part two. I submitted ideas in the other story.

MagicFingersMagicFingersover 9 years ago
Outstanding

Loved it all the way

A 10 on the "HARD" scale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Amazing. This hot tub story was way hot! These 70s stories are great. Keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Midge is the sexiest of all

We’ve all jacked off to Midge while watching the 70’s show...

Now we can all jackoff to Donna & Eric’s mom...NCRBG

lamo668lamo668over 5 years ago
Eric's Hot Cousin Penny

If you can PLEASE write about when Eric's cousin Penny comes to visit. I been looking through this site for a story about this...but no one has written about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Would love to see if they ever did it again maybe with Jackie or brooke this time

Would love to see a continuous of this or maybe another that 70 show story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous